Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was such a crap video even beyond the tired concept!!! I can't believe that passes for main channel content now. Ngl, she probably should have just made it into a Tiktok when half the footage corrupted.

Reactions: 8
That was such a crap video even beyond the tired concept!!! I can't believe that passes for main channel content now. Ngl, she probably should have just made it into a Tiktok when half the footage corrupted.
yeh I was bored when waiting for something at work and even then couldn't be bothered watching it all, how is she SO uncreative now?! As other people have said I loved the "eating like ___ decade" things etc. She seemingly has no new ideas

Reactions: 3
I'm watching Grace and thinking her Dad is a 'super' Headteacher, a supposedly very well respected person in education circles, surely he must see his daughter often behaving more immature than his oldest students at 18/19. Hearing Grace say I've tidied my room, made my bed and giggling about loading up a laptop, different coloured pens makes me feel like I'm going back in time and watching a 16 year old Saffron Barker vlog.

Reactions: 11
I'm watching Grace and thinking her Dad is a 'super' Headteacher, a supposedly very well respected person in education circles, surely he must see his daughter often behaving more immature than his oldest students at 18/19. Hearing Grace say I've tidied my room, made my bed and giggling about loading up a laptop, different coloured pens makes me feel like I'm going back in time and watching a 16 year old Saffron Barker vlog.
They are enabling her though aren't they?
They have clearly always babied her, it seems nobody can stop that pattern because they are so used to it. Clear as daylight that Grace wants to keep being the family baby, by not growing up but also physically trying all she can to keep looking like a 12 year old (the way she dresses, staying thinner than a pre-teenager) so people forget she's in her 20s. She must be afraid of growing up and taking responsibility, it's really unhealthy. I think seeking professional help for this would be good for her. Her siblings don't have this issue. When her brother still lived at home, he would often tell her / point things out to her so she would stop being a child but without him around nobody is there to tell her to stop her childish ways. It's really concerning.

Reactions: 14
Do you think she will ever acknowledge having a boyfriend? I find it strange how she hasn't said she has a boyfriend. She always refers to him as a 'friend'. You can say he is your boyfriend without showing him onscreen.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she will ever acknowledge having a boyfriend? I find it strange how she hasn't said she has a boyfriend. She always refers to him as a 'friend'. You can say he is your boyfriend without showing him onscreen.
I still don't even think she has one tbh

Reactions: 5
No it's not you. She's VERY skinny at the moment. She lost some weight for sure. It's worrying. She eats so little as well. I have never understood people praising her portions, they are so tiny. Just because you eat everything doesn't mean you are by definition eating healthy/enough.
if you watch her latest food focused videos they are extremely performative, in the fast food meals one-

mcdonalds pancakes and hashbrown - eats the hashbrown and one bite of pancake, cuts the shot on the second bite of pancake
greggs bun - eats one bite and cuts the shot on the second bite, at the exact same point as in the maccies segment
dominos at lunch - one dough ball, one / two slices of pizza and then like one eighth of the small choco pizza

and then the icing on top was saying they went to selfridges and got lolas cupcakes but she didnt get any footage of this even though there is loads of clips in selfridges, e.g. playing on the foot piano

and in the trying out buzzfeed recipes she literally has one / two bites maximum of the recipes she spends hours making

so when her followers ask how does she eat so much to stay slim the answer is she literally has very little of the food she says she eats :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Yeah just a nibble here and there. Don't want to know how much she throws away each time :(

Did I just hear "gorgina" to mean gorgeous, rhyming with vagina? It gave the sentence a different energy that I doubt Grace was aware of.

I did like the thought of being a "reversey Percy"

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did I just hear "gorgina" to mean gorgeous, rhyming with vagina? It gave the sentence a different energy that I doubt Grace was aware of.

It makes me gag whenever she says it. You can tell it’s forced vocab and not actually something she’d say to like her parents…

Reactions: 8

I remember this word used in gossip girl, something along the lines of “seeing Georgina’s gorgina”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she learning French? Is the Bf French or is she planning to live there with his family?

Ou est la toilette sil vous plait?

Why is she learning French? Is the Bf French or is she planning to live there with his family?

I would learn the lamguage of the person I was with (I have in the past started to learn 2 very difficult and not at all widely spoken languages) for me it makes total sense

Did she seriously wear those fkn grandpa slippers to a fancy brunch in the shard ?!? 🤨

Reactions: 1
I feel like I would eat about 3x that much if I paid £45 for a buffet! maybe that's just because I would never spend that much on a breakfast though haha

Reactions: 6
I feel like I would eat about 3x that much if I paid £45 for a buffet! maybe that's just because I would never spend that much on a breakfast though haha
I am just watching this video, she really does look very thin. I also feel like she is dressing more and more childish?
omg same! (I mean I would never spend that much for breakfast, but if I did I would be ). For £45 though the buffet didn't seem that nice, I get you are just paying for the view but even the decor just looked like a very average hotel. But either way I would be eating as much as I possibly could!
Also her new thing of saying "no stop" all the time... she literally talks in tik tok quotes

Reactions: 7

I think he has French family, I'm pretty sure she was staying with them when she went to France the other month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.