Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
year 2 would be really late even for someone dyslexic. my sister is and she still learned by the ages of 4/5 just with spelling issues and sometimes writing backwards lol. year two is age 7. She is younger than my sister so there is no way she wouldn;t have been diagnosed, especially at a private school.
Also if she was 100% she would push for diagnosis to get more time in exams, just like with her no mask card...
She's mentioned multiple times growing up with not much money so didn't expect she had.

I was just wondering if her parents possibly didn't want to admit she had dyslexia or something.

And maybe she doesn't have it at all but I don't think she's lying about being slower at English so it's weird they didn't even try and assess her. Maybe they did assess her and she just doesn't remember it.
And maybe

Reactions: 3
She's mentioned multiple times growing up with not much money so didn't expect she had.

I was just wondering if her parents possibly didn't want to admit she had dyslexia or something.

And maybe she doesn't have it at all but I don't think she's lying about being slower at English so it's weird they didn't even try and assess her. Maybe they did assess her and she just doesn't remember it.
And maybe
Omg sorry totally wrong thread for both my latest posts!! Ignore them both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a comment on her tiktok yesterday that said something along the lines of 'there are rumours going around saying you are homophobic' and this morning I noticed it was deleted (could have been by the person who wrote it, or grace, not sure). grace never mentions anything to do with the lgbtq+ community, but that doesn't suggest one thing or the other. quite curious now...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I saw a comment on her tiktok yesterday that said something along the lines of 'there are rumours going around saying you are homophobic' and this morning I noticed it was deleted (could have been by the person who wrote it, or grace, not sure). grace never mentions anything to do with the lgbtq+ community, but that doesn't suggest one thing or the other. quite curious now...
It's a difficult one to say, she isn't under any obligation to discuss LGBTQ+ issues, so I would agree that that itself doesn't suggest anything. However, I know there can be alot of homophobia in religious communites (but this is also not a given and there are plenty of religious allies), so equally who can know? Seems suss though with all the stuff to do with Honor and her views, saying as they are besties. The people you surround yourself with and all that...

Reactions: 13
I can't see her being "homophobic" (i.e actively against gay people and their lifestyle) but there is a small possibility that she is against same sex marriage in a religious setting. However I know a lot of people who go to similarly baptist/evangelical/modern churches who are not at all homophobic. I don't think she'd ever address it either way becuase she is obviously so private about her religious beliefs

Reactions: 7
It's a difficult one to say, she isn't under any obligation to discuss LGBTQ+ issues, so I would agree that that itself doesn't suggest anything. However, I know there can be alot of homophobia in religious communites (but this is also not a given and there are plenty of religious allies), so equally who can know? Seems suss though with all the stuff to do with Honor and her views, saying as they are besties. The people you surround yourself with and all that...
what are Honors views just out of curiosity?

Reactions: 1
That cake she made on insta was so cute, I really enjoy her cake decorating videos where she was baking cakes that people had designed etc

Reactions: 5
That cake she made on insta was so cute, I really enjoy her cake decorating videos where she was baking cakes that people had designed etc
I loved that Tik Tok video. I love to see her creative side. I really hope that she does that in her future videos and in her career.

This is an *extremely* trivial thing to be annoyed by and tbf, annoyed is the wrong word really. But, it did slightly peeve me how in one of her most recent (or most recent, not sure) video/vlog titles at the end she put "meetings...". I bleeping hate clickbait and I've never much noted Grace to do it, but now it seems like that's another slippery slope in the life of a sellout youtuber.

Grace actually mentions in the vlog that she was going to a meeting. I assume thats why she turned the London trip into a little staycation but she didn't clickbait

Grace actually mentions in the vlog that she was going to a meeting. I assume thats why she turned the London trip into a little staycation but she didn't clickbait
I didn't mean that she didn't go to one. I meant the way she has typed it meetings... is clickbait because it makes it sound like something super elusive and secretive, to purposefully make people click. I'm not saying she's doing anything inherently wrong, just that she's becoming more traditional youtuber to me and less like herself which was what I most loved about her.

I didn't mean that she didn't go to one. I meant the way she has typed it meetings... is clickbait because it makes it sound like something super elusive and secretive, to purposefully make people click. I'm not saying she's doing anything inherently wrong, just that she's becoming more traditional youtuber to me and less like herself which was what I most loved about her.
yeah I thought this too, I really hope she doesn't

Reactions: 1
I can't see her being "homophobic" (i.e actively against gay people and their lifestyle) but there is a small possibility that she is against same sex marriage in a religious setting. However I know a lot of people who go to similarly baptist/evangelical/modern churches who are not at all homophobic. I don't think she'd ever address it either way becuase she is obviously so private about her religious beliefs
My best mate grew up in a similar household and it wasn't until she got to her early 20s she realised how blinkered her world view was. I think Grace stayed at home during uni? which is often a place where people realise that the world is bigger than their little family bubble. My best mate wouldn't give comment on same sex relationships or being transgender or anything because she knew that the views she was taught weren't well received.

Reactions: 7
My best mate grew up in a similar household and it wasn't until she got to her early 20s she realised how blinkered her world view was. I think Grace stayed at home during uni? which is often a place where people realise that the world is bigger than their little family bubble. My best mate wouldn't give comment on same sex relationships or being transgender or anything because she knew that the views she was taught weren't well received.
yeah I agree, although I do get why she would stay at home for uni, uni is expensive as it is and if you can commute easily and not have to pay for accomodation that makes sense. I think it is just unfortunate that she graduated and would have been looking for a job/potentially moving out happened when it did (of course not just for Grace, everyone of that age group has been really unlucky)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.