Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a bit of caffeine in pregnancy is ok but actively trying to make yourself drink espresso while pregnant when you don’t like coffee is odd behaviour.

Reactions: 28
Not to go too off topic, but do you have more info on why you think she’s a bad person? I’m not too active on social media so what I’ve seen of her is only when she features in the videos.
There was a thing awhile ago about her linking homophobic content on twitter and her instagram/socials were (are?) a bunch different of pouty duck mouth selfies with boobs and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
Ugh her latest upload with her dad testing erewhon food gives me the creeps - she’s perfected that blend of trying too hard to please OTT teenager with bit of flirting chucked in

Reactions: 9
Ugh her latest upload with her dad testing erewhon food gives me the creeps - she’s perfected that blend of trying too hard to please OTT teenager with bit of flirting chucked in
i just can't help but think how much her husband gives "her dad" vibes.. also he's 2 yrs older than me and comes across as soo much older. something odd about the way they interact really gives me the ick

Reactions: 6
Jesus actual Christ the bum sucking comments!... "Grace helped me overcome my ed"... HOW ?... "She eats like a normal person how refreshing"... AGAIN HOW?
I used to say these things about Grace too while I was neck deep in an ED without realising it just feels good seeing a skinny person eat whatever she wants (and ignore the fact she chucks 90% of said food in the bin)

Reactions: 10
Her WIEIAD videos were really toxic, she eats very little, it's not a wonder she's very skinny. And she would always tell people that her whole family is super skinny but that is not true. No her family is not fat or whatever, but they are very straight sized, she's the only one like this. She would always have such tiny bowls for breakfast etc. very little portions. It was the same with someone like Niomi Smart, always bragging about eating normal or huge portions etc. but like realistically seen their portions are tiny!! There is nothing refreshing about this and very toxic for people with an ED. There is a huge reason she still attracts so many ED people, they are -just like her- obsessed with food, eating "huge portions" (or making it look like it!), indulging but still being very skinny. It's a dream for most people right? Eat whatever you want but still be super skinny! That's what she wants to portray and she gives people the false illusion that this is a possibility.
When in reality everybody knows she only takes 1 veeery small bite like a crumb, one small sip and chucks the rest of the food in the bin. We all know it. It's sad a lot of her ED viewers (who are probably very young) don't. It's very very sad.

Reactions: 10
She's the epitome of Gilmore Girls eating. Yeah right you're eating all those pastries. There are plenty of people who have admitted to cooking large meals for youtube then not being honest about finishing it at a later point when they're 'over' their ED. Whether Grace has an ED or not is none of my business, but it's not nice to portray this idealised diet/bodyweight to young people.

Reactions: 9
I have an ed and always got those vibes from her, like an inbuilt ed radar
Hope you doing OK.
I suffered with disordered eating so I see a lot of issues and concerns in others who appear 'normal'.
I hate how things are often seen as being healthy and acceptable when behind the scenes, there's a lot of secrets and restrictions involved.

Reactions: 8
it's still a real struggle honestly but getting there, oh yeah, for example she could eat entirely differently to what she posted

Reactions: 1
I remember when she did went on Instagram live around the time when she went viral with the giant beanbag video where she framed it as a have breakfast with me-

she made herself a hot water and a slice of toast with butter.. after buttering the toast everyone was commenting saying she should eat it and she said no she felt uncomfortable eating it on camera / she’d do so after the live and this went on about 20 minutes, people got more agitated saying she’s letting it get cold / go to waste / felt a bit uncomfortable….. and she continually refused to eat it and then ended the live with her usual manic grin / love u all loads - wish someone had a recording of it but it was super triggering / showed her true colours

Oh yikes giant red flag

Oh yikes giant red flag
especially given that she supposedly "eats" on camera all the time - that is the sole focus of her YT channel ?!
so clearly she felt uncomfortable actually having to eat something properly and not just taking one bite.

Reactions: 7
It's really no wonder she has disordered eating, she's been a model and has grown up in essentially, a cult. Her Dad is clearly controlling, religion aside those reports about what he's like as a headteacher says alot, but I've always got vibes that her mum has issues around food too.

Reactions: 17
I have an ed and always got those vibes from her, like an inbuilt ed radar
Yup same. I said it before and I got some criticism here when I said that. But takes one to know one. Glad you are here now and saying it as well. You can see your own issues in other ppl. They are easy to spot when you know what to look for.

Yeah her mom had all these weird fad diet books in the kitchen. Definitely doesn't help growing up like that. I think Grace often had to make sugar free stuff for her mom and her sister as well right?

Reactions: 6
Also wants fruit as dessert. Obviously that's a normal, healthy thing lots of people do, but in the context of this family it screams restricted eating to me.

Reactions: 5