Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it so odd she was moaning about her Tesco delivery being late - if she can waste time driving to 5 different m and ses to find a flipping dip why on earth can’t she go to Tesco to do her weekly food shop… or does Rick not want her shopping with the povvoes

Reactions: 3
The last time I suggested she was perhaps pregnant, some posters got very upset with me for assuming, so heads up you too could get an ear-ache :ROFLMAO:

I have to give grace credit in the last vlog as she made a good point. She basically said people watch vlogs to escape from the mundane parts of life they usually don't want to be reminded of the all the horrors of life. I kind of agree with her. I've noticed a lot of the vlogs I watch are just people going about their lives but they dont really over-share on the doom and gloom and i guess a lot of people would switch off if they did? I do wonder what upset her though. She's kind of breadcrumbing it towards the end, either mention it or don't this drawn out have a guess shite youtubers do bothers me.