Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelechi is just as insufferable. All these narcissistic twats in a circle jerk of never ending self involved praise

I think France is just better. I saw a TikTok the other day saying sending your child to nursery in France costs barely anything compared to the UK where it costs people A whole years wages
There is huge problem to find a place for your kid in nurseries though, at least in the big cities, otherwise you have to hire a "nanny", until they enter school around 3 years old.
But yes, it's not really expensive, there are helps for childcare and in the public sector, you pay more or less according to your income too.

Reactions: 4
There is huge problem to find a place for your kid in nurseries though, at least in the big cities, otherwise you have to hire a "nanny", until they enter school around 3 years old.
But yes, it's not really expensive, there are helps for childcare and in the public sector, you pay more or less according to your income too.
Ahhh okay! Thanks for the knowledge

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think everyone should stay 24 hours for the help and for babies to be looked at/checked on for the first 24 hours, so many people I know end up back in hospital a day or so later because of babies having jaundice or not being well etc and I just think it could be avoided if staying in was normal
I have medical conditions including angina with a stent and I had a planned Caesarean and I only stayed in the hospital for 24 hours

• Wow
Guys, I dreamt last night that she called the baby after herself 😂 😂 . It was like Grace Something (should have come as soon as I woke up).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the #gifted pic of lee leaving the hospital is just everything that’s wrong with “mummy bloggers” I’ve said it before she actually makes me nauseous

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is gifted in the photo? Assuming the car seat but she’s not clearly declared.

Reactions: 5
parental blogging should be illegal (at least where they mainly make content including their children). i would disown my parents if i discovered they had used me for content/money of which i would never see anything of. surprised there are no rules about this yet.

Reactions: 31
parental blogging should be illegal (at least where they mainly make content including their children). i would disown my parents if i discovered they had used me for content/money of which i would never see anything of. surprised there are no rules about this yet.
I believe they're trying to make rules/legislation around this exact topic. I'm 99.9% sure I saw someone post an article about it on another thread. I'll see if I can find it and add it in an edit because it's unethical asf I agree. 😊

Reactions: 21
This woman really does think she’s the second coming or something. I can’t even begin to imagine what would’ve come if this birth hadn’t gone the way she so desperately ‘needed’. A new baby is a blessing, not a way to heal yourself and boost your own ego Grace!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What about weaning instagrams? You can’t tarnish all child based accounts with the same brush.

This child has been brought into the world with the soul purpose to heal its mother

Sole not soul sorry

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What about weaning instagrams? You can’t tarnish all child based accounts with the same brush.
i think it is wrong to use your children for content in general. surely you can do weaning content without including your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i think it is wrong to use your children for content in general. surely you can do weaning content without including your children?
Also tons of recipe books exist that don’t contain any childhood content. Like it’s not these people’s rights to monetise their children’s childhoods? I follow tons of gentle parenting pages on Insta and none of them share their children because they’re not massive narcs trying to cash in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think people should be able to put their children on social media in moderation obviously without being tarnished as being a bad parent.

Also tons of recipe books exist that don’t contain any childhood content. Like it’s not these people’s rights to monetise their children’s childhoods? I follow tons of gentle parenting pages on Insta and none of them share their children because they’re not massive narcs trying to cash in.
Cash in on what? I’m talking about non influencers here. Who aren’t interested in ads or sponsorships.

I think people should be able to put their children on social media in moderation obviously without being tarnished as being a bad parent.

Cash in on what? I’m talking about non influencers here. Who aren’t interested in ads or sponsorships.
Well that’s obviously not what is being discussed here then is it, given grace is an influencer??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.