Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hereforthehottea on your thread title win!

Had to trim slightly to fit, should’ve been:
Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting for the latest takeaway she’s dialled.

Old thread:

Would someone like to do a TLDR?

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you share this? It’s like walking into a room full of strangers & yelling you have thrush, what an embarrassment
D171F1E9-D968-4076-9D25-3EC0C7B1D2A1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoo my thread title was chosen, I expect you all to now pander to me while I lounge on my couch in a #gifted tracksuit, order Pret and have someone do reflexology on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
491A1452-97C3-4A29-AAE9-F1ED63C8CFD4.jpeg

At least this year the awards went to genuine people. Last year was just a fix for grace.

Reactions: 7
At least this year the awards went to genuine people. Last year was just a fix for grace.
Interesting! Her sister Char is shortlisted for health and wellbeing creator. Just shows how much of a fix it was considering Grace wasn't even nominated for anything this year lol.

Reactions: 10
Any excuse to be a hefferlump on the sofa - imagine how quick she shuffles to the front door to collect her takeaway of the day whilst poor Cyprus gets ignored for yet another binge watching series. Imagine, grace is so dim, she doesn’t realise that staying in all day and watching tv is probably why C can’t sleep well and doesn’t rest without her constant attention. She said he sleeps well at her mums, yes grace you big sweaty vag, he’s getting exercise at your mothers coz she lets him play out of baby prison for the day. You daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Any excuse to be a hefferlump on the sofa - imagine how quick she shuffles to the front door to collect her takeaway of the day whilst poor Cyprus gets ignored for yet another binge watching series. Imagine, grace is so dim, she doesn’t realise that staying in all day and watching tv is probably why C can’t sleep well and doesn’t rest without her constant attention. She said he sleeps well at her mums, yes grace you big sweaty vag, he’s getting exercise at your mothers coz she lets him play out of baby prison for the day. You daft cow.
And maybe he wouldn’t draw on the wall if he wasn’t bored! She’s confiscated the colouring pencils, absolute witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And maybe he wouldn’t draw on the wall if he wasn’t bored! She’s confiscated the colouring pencils, absolute witch.
She’s the worst honestly.
She was a fat kid, Lee was obviously fat too.
The only reason C isn’t fat is because he is preemie, watch when hes 4/5, he’s gonna be like them two heffers. Feel so sorry for him. He’s constantly eating tit and she’s gorging on calories with her big fat belly (the baby is tiny grace, the rest of you is straight burger bun hun).
i can’t stand her.
the double chin selfies make me want to dm her and insult her. I get soooo close to saying something.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s the worst honestly.
She was a fat kid, Lee was obviously fat too.
The only reason C isn’t fat is because he is preemie, watch when hes 4/5, he’s gonna be like them two heffers. Feel so sorry for him. He’s constantly eating tit and she’s gorging on calories with her big fat belly (the baby is tiny grace, the rest of you is straight burger bun hun).
i can’t stand her.
the double chin selfies make me want to dm her and insult her. I get soooo close to saying something.
That would just be trolling. Keep it on tattle.

Reactions: 22
Grace = Big head smug look and no filter. Who in their right mind would think to run to the gram to post such a photo and caption..foul🤢.

D9EDE4F2-B73F-470F-A4E3-275E278F6BF0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.