Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she actually plays with and engages Cyprus or just let’s him run around upset until he falls asleep?

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for her “influencer” career to be over ( wich will happen sooner than later ) I bet my ass she doesn’t have any savings from all her years as a YouTuber ( don’t believe the whole budgeting days shit). Congrats to Lee for making a song for Craig David but doubt that’s a job that will keep their current lifestyle forever .

Reactions: 14
I think people will stay now out of curiosity until baby 2 for sure. What comes next, idk. Maybe Baby 3.

Reactions: 5
Do we think she actually plays with and engages Cyprus or just let’s him run around upset until he falls asleep?
I think the text in her latest story is proof enough: "After running riot this morning Cyprus literally just collapsed on me he's tired himself out with his own shit lol"

Reactions: 8
This is kind of unrelated, but I did Criminology at university and it makes me so sad how many of these influencers’ children will likely end up in gangs or turning to crime because of the shitty parenting they were subjected to.

Reactions: 11

Bit of a reach saying Lee wrote Craig David's new song... Yeah, Lee along with 8 other writers and 5 producers.

Reactions: 37
This is the girl who acts as if her bit role part in Harry Potter was akin to Emma Roberts and like her going to prom with Aaron Taylor Johnson is the reason he's a heartthrob.

She overstates everything.
I didn’t know about the prom thing!

Reactions: 3
Tbf to Lee, lots of songs tend to have lots of writers and producers on it. (I watched a Tiktok the other day on it lol)

Reactions: 8
Why are you defending? She is not saying he is "one of" the writers! She is saying he did it! Which is just not true. It is ordered by input, so there are 5 writers that contributed more than he did. Imagine actually writing the song and seeing a nobody like grace saying her man wrote it lol.

Reactions: 19
Grace in her usual pose grabbing onto Lee.

Another Rebecca Herd event, she was responsible for both Grace’s birthday and Cy’s first birthday party. I noticed this time she didn’t hype it up nearly as much as the previous lacklustre celebrations, but I’ll be interested to see more of what went on the “gal who lived” is only giving us a teaser.

Reactions: 10
god it's so bland!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.