Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
The latest Instagram caption is “I saved your life and then God* saved mine”

no doubt the Covid complications will be blamed on “pregnancy” and the poor kids gonna end up needing hella therapy...being reminded by his mother that she saved his life every 5 mins till he moves out.

*cough NHS

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I did think when Grace was pregnant she was going to get a bit of a shock when she realised you can't manifest a perfect birth and breastfeeding experience.

I really hate this culture of idolising natural birth + breastfeeding, perfect if you want it and it works for you but that's not the reality for all (...most) mothers. Nobody should have to tell themselves 'a c-section is still a real birth' when they've been literally cut open and had their organs shifted about to deliver their baby safely. Of course it's real!

I wanted a ~natural~ birth and ended up having my son pulled out with forceps and a total spinal. Which was actually the best part of the ordeal as the pain stopped. IDK I just hate the pressure women feel. All birth is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Hate to say it. But getting sick was the best thing that happened to her career. Definitely a pity award. They had no choice.

Bloop3138

As if it says she doesn't want to wade into the politics of the vaccine 🤡 I cannot fathom how someone who caught covid and was in a coma for months on end, given a 5% chance of survival, and whose baby was 2 months premature as a result, can ever say that the vaccine is some kind of political choice.

If she carries on with that sentiment it will lead to her downfall, cause I can't imagine anyone would take that lightly.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lexilex

I don’t know what Grace was thinking with this outfit. To me it looked like a very poor attempt at trying to dress as the 4th member of RUN DMC, these hats look bad enough on Lee let alone Grace 😞.

088044BA-55B0-4C0A-B0C8-43D0B68B3E49.jpeg

DD999244-DF6F-452D-8C52-97B1C573BB06.jpeg

• Haha

Lexilex

Is she really pretending a 95k car is an option for her, while they rent a flat and Lee works as a delivery driver?!
511C399B-8C81-4EB4-8955-27BCC70F246C.jpeg
We all know that “due for an upgrade” is code for my lease is running out. Grace probably posted that tweet with the hopes of someone giving her a discount on car finance in exchange for promo. I’m waiting for Grace to say “I bought a Range Rover because I died and I deserve it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I mean.. If you think she’s on trend then that’s great, but I personally think she’s a bit of a confused mess since coming out of her coma. She’s obviously getting PR packages through the roof and not doing much else than sitting on her gifted sofa. It would be nice to see more plus size fashion if that’s the route she’s going to go down like she was pre pregnancy, or if she’s going to be another typical mummy influencer.
Fucking hell... She has literally just started to walk again... I think she can chill out for abit before having to do full on work

• Heart

mileinmyslippers

View attachment 603810

Is she talking about her 7 month old son? And is she talking about what he eats, or how much he eats?

I won't deny there are some things that come naturally to us but already at 7 months she's deciding not to restrict his eating.

If he's stopping after a certain amount then duhhh babies have smaller stomachs they are literally limited. But once he gets to toddler age, maybe it'd be wise to pay attention to portions.

It's not "diet culture" to make sure someone has a nutritious, well rounded but not excessive diet. Many people don't eat according to a "diet"... They just eat.
looking at her and Lee they’re the ones with the food issues. I hope they don’t pass that onto the baby but odds are against them

Seven of Nine

I’ve watched the whole thing, mainly cause I was looking for something else to watch and was nosey. But I’m rubbed the wrong way!! “I told the doctors the baby needed to come out” “I decided on coma” “I would only go to rehab is I could get weekly visits and an un-suite” forgetting that she’s not the only one. No acknowledgement that without other people she wouldn’t be here just “I’m not lucky it wasn’t my time”. Complaining doctors wouldn’t give her family updates all the time, not mentioning the hospital was full that around Christmas with Covid most hospitals where stretched to the limit.

I was in hospital for over a week while at uni and my parents were both really sick with the flu and told by the doctors they couldn’t come to visit me while they were sick. My doctors could barely have the time to update them once a day, I wasnt even allowed visitors everyday and when they could come it was for a few hours, and that wasn’t during a world wide pandemic killing thousands. A close family friend died from Covid, he was fine on Monday, Covid positive on Wednesday after feeling chesty, went in to hospital on Thursday and then by Friday was gone. Alone. On FaceTime with his sons, because the nurses holding his hand had to go and resuscitate someone else. This girl was lucky, but also without the doctors it wouldn’t matter if it wasn’t her time she would be gone. I’m annoyed this video has made her look worse in my opinion.

Cliff notes

- went into hospital because they thought she had sepsis
- lee was able to stay with her while she was on maternity
- she told the doctors almost two months before she was due she wanted the baby out it was time. And being the medical professional she is they did it?
- the next day she decided to be put into a coma because again dr grace knows best
- lee and the family weren’t allowed to visit her or stay with her on the icu and weren’t given updates everyday because the doctors were obviously just sat around twiddling their thumbs and should have spent all the time updating them instead of saving lives
- she died when they tried to bring her out the coma
- put a trach in
- kidneys failed and other shit
- she actually only was Covid positive once the rest of the 2 months she was sick from infections in the hospital the trach
- she had horrific nightmares and dreams about her trauma and assault (this actually must have been really traumatic)
- she was given 5% chance of surviving
- she woke up and they reduced her meds
- wasn’t able to move for a while
- indirectly complained her nails weren’t cut and she wasn’t cared for
- she decided the trach needed to come out cause she knows best and they removed it?
- they reduced her oxygen slowly and when they turned it off they didn’t tell her because they knew she had anxiety and they wanted to see how she would do without it when she didn’t know aka knew she was a slight hypochondriac
- they they decided to move her out of icu again complained she only was allowed to see lee and the baby a few times a week
- moved to rehab (which even she admitted she was lucky as a lot aren’t given the opportunity to on the nhs) but she complained and refused for while. Because it’s further away and only agreed when they said the baby and lee could visit every day and she demanded an unsuite because she’s been through something traumatic (everyone else on icu with Covid or anything else just went through a little mini break/holiday)
- went to rehab lee said she had a breakdown, grace said panic attack because she didn’t want to be there
- she was a miracle and was walking in a week
- only agreed to be in rehab for a month because again dr grace knows best
- stayed at lees dad who had bedroom and bathroom on ground floor
-moved into a 3 bed 2 bath place with garden
- couldn’t register Cyprus without grace and issues because lee and grace aren’t married with his parental rights (which actually again seems like a issue that would be a bit traumatic when your partners dying to be told you don’t have rights yet and can’t register your baby without going to court)
- complained about doctors they hated which will come up later (as someone who’s been in and out of hospital there are doctors you don’t mesh with, in icu there are doctors you don’t mesh with but I think shitting on them when they’ve saved your life is ummm shitty)
- complained about not making money and how no one talks about not being able to earn while sick (I thought it was something that was talked about alot that’s why there disability and emergency pip when you’re sick) and how it was so hard even though they were able to pay they’re bills and rent which to me indicates it was tough but not like people who loose there homes while in hospital or because of medical bills
- called Cyprus a miracle baby with a miracle mum

Honestly I’m trying to forget so might have missed stuff

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Wonder what obnoxious cringe fest we will have to endure on the kids birthday.

And whether the day will be acknowledged as his birthday ….or the day grace saved his life then died herself before meeting god and manifesting herself a recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Apparently her upcoming birthday party has cost her thousands..will be interesting to see what it entails!
Each to their own and everything but thousands on a party when you haven’t worked for a year, are living in a rental and have a child seems wild to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I find it odd how neither Grace, Lee or Graces sister have talked about getting the vaccine/encouraging others to do so.
Also wondering whether they’ll get people to covid test before going to the party.
They’ll just manifest immunity

• Haha
  • Angry

Watermelon05

This girl is something else. I’m a nurse (on a covid ward for the last 18 months) and having seen a number of people who weren’t lucky enough to make it (through no lack of will or determination) and knowing how grateful they would be to still be here today, every word that comes out of her mouth feels insulting. I watched her video out of curiosity and cringed from start to finish, whilst I don’t deny that patients know their own body she 100% believes her intuition surpassed all of her medical team’s knowledge and experience. I know I personally and a lot of my colleagues don’t do the job to be praised but she’s boarder line, if not completely over the line, rude about the care she received. I hope when she brings herself to actually read her notes she will get a better understanding of how much her team did for her.... but it’s probably wishful thinking.

• Heart