Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollipop89

Between friends & on private channels, absolutely, to large public facing profiles I think it’s ghastly tbh. There’s lots of things parents won’t agree on and this is a big one nowadays, personally I don’t put my baby on my socials.
Neither do I. But if I’m having a bad day I may mention it but again I’m not a huge influencer. I think it’s based on how the wording is executed. Tbh she probably could’ve left the tweet without mentioning Cyprus at all and most people would gather she’s feeling tired with everything going on for her as well as being a new mum.

Whiterabbitsally

Yeah maybe she was bigger than it is very hard to tell on photos!!!! As if she was a size 16 on those pics. I mean after her coma yeah.......

She looks like a 12/14 on them ones of her young when she lost loads of weight but who knows. Grand risings. Grand risings. Lmao.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I noticed there were no real friends at her party. Didn’t she get close again to her old best friend Lekenah? I didn’t see her there?

SO many people were wishing her well all over Insta when she was unwell, but they all just seem to disappear. Kind of sad really.
Im not sure what happened with her and Lekenah but im pretty sure they dont speak anymore she definitely wasn't at her party. I guess grace is just hard work she lies, needy, needs to he centre of attention

Unknown1010101x

I guess atm it‘s more about comfort but fashion in her life, which is quite understandable? Also, you can’t expect a busy exciting life from someone with her health history atm. Walking a single mile is a milestone for her now. If you don’t like her content and chose to unfollow, fair enough, but it’s not her choice that her life looks so „boring“ from the outside. For her I guess it’s struggle over struggle.

Fashion wise she could be making better choices right now regardless of whether she’s just come out of a coma. By the looks of things she’s lost some weight so why isn’t she doing more fashion related stuff? I think she looked better bigger when she had some more meat on her frame and actually took an interest in fashion. These days she’s sitting on the couch. We get that she was in a coma but I’m sure the PR packages are rolling through the door so she’s not short of a few Bob or two

I think grace has a personality disorder hence why she doesn't have any friends, all those at her party where just influencers that are not really high ranking in the influencer world. The constant need to be wanted and how she has lost every friend shes had. Makes me feel like shes hard work, and probably very needy. Lee is holding of the engagement for some reason
Fine, but why the child then?