Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes gonna be in for even ruder awakening when Lee leaves her, he isnt gonna stay when tit hits the fan and reality sets in, ive never met two fat people about to have a baby and not do anything to try and get fit if not for them then for their baby
I don’t think that’s fair, why should overweight people lose weight because they are having a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the whole thing about the baby sucking the life out of her a bit distasteful
Agree.

I mean, isn't that what babies are kind of meant to do? I'm not saying mum's should just put up with feeling rubbish and of course, it's exhausting, but this is literally how they grow. Also, it makes the baby seem like a little parasite or that it's just the baby that is having a negative effect on her health.

That said, I kind of take anything that Grace says with a pinch of salt. She has a history of exaggerating medical problems for attention and never gives anyone the full picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really feel sorry for anyone trying for a baby who follows her, made to feel like you’ve just not ‘manifested’ it hard enough and then talking about her unborn child like that

Reactions: 21
I don’t think that’s fair, why should overweight people lose weight because they are having a baby?
Maybe I wrote it harshly, not lose weight but introduce a better lifestyle, whether thats better eating habits or just a better mindset in wanting to be and do better, reality is, she isnt going to be able to run after a toddler if she doesnt make some sort of changes to her lifestyle

Reactions: 31
I feel sorry for her, I think she expected a huge positive reaction to the preg announcement, loads of free stuff, loads of new followers on all social media, a big boost to her career, lots of collabs etc and it’s not been like that at all.

Reactions: 22
I feel sorry for her, I think she expected a huge positive reaction to the preg announcement, loads of free stuff, loads of new followers on all social media, a big boost to her career, lots of collabs etc and it’s not been like that at all.
I don’t feel sorry for her based off this. A baby is not a career boost. Welcome to the real world Grace.

I feel bad she’s not having the smoothest pregnancy though and hope she doesn’t face further issues.

Reactions: 32
Yes, and instead she’s probably having to face up to a lot of home truths - that she isn’t as emotionally or physically healthy as she could be, that her relationship isn’t picture perfect and that being pregnant isn’t necessarily as easy as she thought... can’t wait to see how she’ll handle the lows and challenges of parenting, to be honest!

I’m slightly hopeful this is all a wakeup call and she’ll realise the “emotionally healed” Grace she’s been peddling is so far from the truth. She’s papered over the cracks with crystals, excuses for a bad diet and a lot of consumerism under the guise of self care, and if anything is going to bring that to light, it’s pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. You can’t just pacify a crying newborn baby with junk food or “healing” baths or crystals, although I’m sure she probably will try.

Reactions: 21
I really feel sorry for anyone trying for a baby who follows her, made to feel like you’ve just not ‘manifested’ it hard enough and then talking about her unborn child like that
THIS. in another thread someone mentioned it how awful it is in general obviously but especially when one of her instagram 'friends' sophie payne is currently struggling with infertility. super ableist and rude to suggest that people who can't conceive just didn't 'manifest' hard enough. proper weird man she needs to get her head out the clouds

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ on a stick. I haven’t watched this fatty in years, somehow came across her Insta today and had a little scroll. Despite the endless belly shots, it didn’t click to me that she’s pregnant... after all, she is obese. I can’t believe she’s with child......

Reactions: 5
Lee is just as bad as the others....he looks sleazy! Prob in other girls DM's as Grace is in the hospital...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm just watching Mary (previously anothergirlslife) and her birth story and she talks about birthing plans and how you should have your preference but don't be prepared to have it go your way entirely exactly. I know Grace and Mary stopped talking for a while, but seem to be good now, wonder if they are friends enough for Mary to tell her she needs to be realistic and not all manifesting and tit.

Reactions: 9
Her last tweet from the hospital. tit situation to be in let alone when you are pregnant so all the best wishes but can you for once,just once stop.talking.about.the.food. !!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.