Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad for her tbh, it’s still quite early to be getting such severe problems I’d be terrified. Her bf is useless he’s shown himself up here.

I do hope this wakes her up as to why manifesting is a load of bollocks, and quite ableist too?

Reactions: 23
I think this is going to be a wake up call for grace.. hopefully anyway! She needs to eat less and move more, I think she’s taken pregnancy as an excuse to just lay around. And lee well I don’t even know what to say about his photo shoot while shes in hospital 😬😂 I used to feel sorry for him that his first experience of pregnancy was with grace and all her moaning, I bet she has him running around like a fly butttt now I think he’s just as bad as her.

Reactions: 14
The thing is even if she was a size 0 she’d still be a danger to women as she’s inherently incapable of being honest with herself & others on anything to do with health & wellness. That ridiculous clinic she claims said she was in amazing health, such tests simply do not exist. We have private healthcare and get offered a similar load of shite annually, it’s a health MOT and it covers the real bleeping basics. Even when you’re unwell it’s not a binary, I had 3 different diagnoses for my 1 incident of cancer because it’s determined by an equation that needs discussing by a board of multi disciplinary professionals? Obviously some cancers are so ravenous it’s indisputable but TV makes us think health is good / bad when really it’s a constant state of grey.

obviously wish her all the best but hopefully now she can be a bit more honest about wellness as suggesting you manifest things and put crystals on you is SO dangerous. tit happens and it’s awful but thank god for modern medicine!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yet another vapid photo of the human potato (Lee) whilst his pregnant gf is in hospital again.

I’m sorry but he’s a moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yet another vapid photo of the human potato (Lee) whilst his pregnant gf is in hospital again.

I’m sorry but he’s a moron.
omfg what the duck is wrong with him, HE’S tired as duck?! Grace is vile and an absolute danger but she’s a high risk pregnant woman who’s in and out of hospital during a pandemic ffs!!

288F1F01-FDE8-42E8-872E-33EE3A9ACEFB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Feeling really sorry for Grace right now, to be honest. Yes, she’s problematic as hell but nobody deserves to put up with this self-obsessed manchild behaviour, especially when they’re pregnant and going through it with their health.

Like I said before, she obviously thought he was special because he didn’t treat her like her total dirt and cheat, flirt with her sister or refuse to be seen in public with her like her exes. Lowest possible bar. She clearly still has major self esteem issues if she truly thought Lee was the perfect man to father her child.

Reactions: 25
And his most recent stories have all been promoting his new single. He just seems so blasé about it all, I would be super pissed off.

And his caption "tired AF but we move"... tired?! We move?! You can't "we move" your way out of your expectant girlfriend being in hospital and what's he tired for? Awkwardly posing on IG???

Reactions: 17
And his most recent stories have all been promoting his new single. He just seems so blasé about it all, I would be super pissed off.

And his caption "tired AF but we move"... tired?! We move?! You can't "we move" your way out of your expectant girlfriend being in hospital and what's he tired for? Awkwardly posing on IG???
Is he trying to be like will.i.am? With his insta handle I think so. Seems like an oaf to me.

Reactions: 4
Uh oh. He caught Grace's 'always tired' disease. A newborn baby is going to send them into a coma.

To be fair, he's probably tired of her non-stop nagging and whining. I can only imagine how demanding she is being the first ever hardworking plus-sized pregnant woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lee must be enjoying the silence in the flat and having some room in the bed although I can imagine she is calling and texting him with demands for snacks non stop. It’s probably awful for her to be in hospital because she doesn’t have constant access to food.

What I’m really looking forward to is the spin she puts on this ‘viral infection’ I just don’t buy it. She must be frantically scrambling to schedule sponsored posts now that she’s realising she could be laid up for some time and she could barely put the effort in before so must be worrying about money too can’t see her being bothered to do content when baby is here.

Reactions: 8
Lee really has no right to be feeling himself as much as he does. That bleeping try hard face he pulls in the mirror like he’s hot tit makes me uncomfortable.
Genuinely cannot even imagine my bf posing like this in the mirror let alone taking a pic like it 😩 red flags.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic but connected to Grace - has anyone watched Mary's birth story? I just cannot help but draw comparisons between her attitude and Grace's. In the video Mary talks about people chasing 'natural' births and home births and how 'you do you' but childbirth is kind of still dangerous and she wanted doctors on hand etc. I totally believe that women should do whatever they feel most comfortable with when it comes to giving birth but I appreciated Mary's calm and balanced view on things.

Also interesting how she had a kind of scary/not-what-she-expected birth but was really balanced in how she discussed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lee must be enjoying the silence in the flat and having some room in the bed although I can imagine she is calling and texting him with demands for snacks non stop. It’s probably awful for her to be in hospital because she doesn’t have constant access to food.

What I’m really looking forward to is the spin she puts on this ‘viral infection’ I just don’t buy it. She must be frantically scrambling to schedule sponsored posts now that she’s realising she could be laid up for some time and she could barely put the effort in before so must be worrying about money too can’t see her being bothered to do content when baby is here.
It's going to be something like:

"I can't believe I'm getting emails asking me to work when I've just had a baby...WTF?! I'm actually being sent free products as well as being paid by companies to do sweet fck all! I'm hungry and tired don't they know LOL".

Reactions: 6
Shes gonna be in for even ruder awakening when Lee leaves her, he isnt gonna stay when tit hits the fan and reality sets in, ive never met two fat people about to have a baby and not do anything to try and get fit if not for them then for their baby

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.