Grace Dent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can whack on all the big sunglasses she likes but the Turkey neck gives her age away. (I’ve got one too)
She doesn’t strike me as trying to hide her age. I like that she’s enjoying dressing up, but posting all this self-love is cringe.

Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy Comfort Eating but it’s becoming unbearable… I’ve had to turn off the David Baddiel episode because she repeatedly starts to ask him a question, he starts to answer and she just shouts over him about herself. Painful!

Reactions: 3
I remember when it first came out a decent review still said her ego got in the way. It seemed like she took that feedback for a bit and it didn’t appear to the be case for a bit. She really is quite odd in her behaviours.

Reactions: 5
This weeks’ podcast is impossible listening. Katie Price can hardly speak, her food is mush both because of her teef and all they are talking about it how much she eats. Oooh she never stops eating does Katie🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else hear Grace Dent on Kathy Burkes where there's a will there's a wake podcast? she certainly sees herself differently to how I have ever viewed her and suddenly her attitude made sense to me; she sees herself as very glamourous and high maintenance whereas I have always seen her as the funny woman who wrote about soaps in the guardian. I have been baffled by the dogshit upper lip persona on masterchef

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else hear Grace Dent on Kathy Burkes where there's a will there's a wake podcast? she certainly sees herself differently to how I have ever viewed her and suddenly her attitude made sense to me; she sees herself as very glamourous and high maintenance whereas I have always seen her as the funny woman who wrote about soaps in the guardian. I have been baffled by the dogshit upper lip persona on masterchef
Yes exactly. She's clearly trying to distance herself from her working class roots in Carlisle.

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard her say that before in a more ‘painting the Humber bridge’ fashion. And, nothing but the best for the working class.

She’s doing social ads for McDonalds now… I know “I’m not just any food critic, I’m a NORTHERN food critic” is her shtick, but this feels v. weird

Reactions: 6
She is at some "sensory McDonalds experience" on instagram today, looks like it is at Outernet on Tottenham Court Road. I can't quite get my head around why McDonalds would choose a famously part-time vegan to promote them.

Reactions: 1
She is at some "sensory McDonalds experience" on instagram today, looks like it is at Outernet on Tottenham Court Road. I can't quite get my head around why McDonalds would choose a famously part-time vegan to promote them.

Or why she’d say yes? 🤔 ah money!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she was a part time vegan!

She’s definitely lost loads of weight since stopping drinking. And seems to be really keen on promoting teetotalism - definitely in a happy place, which can only be good.

I don’t know - I used to love her because she was so down to earth, yet I loved her style and the way she gave no clucks what anyone thought.

These days she seems slightly less authentic for some reason.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know she was a part time vegan!

She’s definitely lost loads of weight since stopping drinking. And seems to be really keen on promoting teetotalism - definitely in a happy place, which can only be good.

I don’t know - I used to love her because she was so down to earth, yet I loved her style and the way she gave no clucks what anyone thought.

These days she seems slightly less authentic for some reason.
She openly talks about it, says she eats a mainly vegan diet day-to-day but eats more widely for her professional career i.e. when doing her reviews and food writing. I respect her for explaining it like she does.

Reactions: 2