Grace Dent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is not a single quote in that word salad republished from the S*n from Grace. Don’t fall for it.

Reactions: 5
So not her words, which I don’t believe the somebody else’s version either. It wasn’t like she booked herself and a loads of mates into a 5 star resort - she was on IAC. Everyone knows where you sleep (outside) and that there’ll be people you don’t like. Welcome to life.

As for Nigel Farage - he may not be someone you’d share bread with, but he pulled his weight and was a team player

Reactions: 9
Mission accomplished so for election time.
Yeah I’m PRO Nigel (I discuss it in his thread, come join the bin fire) ;) but just because he’s nice in camp doesn’t mean he’s a changed person. He has a strategy
---
I actually find Grace a bit disingenuous she won’t speak up.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m PRO Nigel (I discuss it in his thread, come join the bin fire) ;) but just because he’s nice in camp doesn’t mean he’s a changed person. He has a strategy
---
I’ll seek the thread out. I’m not pro Nigel and didn’t vote Brexit but felt he came across very well and would have a drink with him to make my own mind up. I liked his exit chat with those two idiots and felt he made valid points: a) he never brought up politics and b) he hoped that people could learn that they didn’t have to agree with people (politics) to get on with them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Grace has a new book out. Maybe that's why she wanted to go into the jungle?

Mission accomplished so for election time.
I liked him in IAC he seemed nice and was a team player but NO WAY would I ever vote for him, you can like a person but disagree with their political beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the IAC programme from this week. Grace’s reel felt about 15 secs long and she pretty much says what is said on the Daily Mail article. There was no great revelations and whilst she raised her eye brows when discussing Nigel Farage I got the impression there was no angst. More of a ‘people you never thought you’d be around but did’.

Gone real quiet on the socials - didn’t even promote this week’s food column.

Reactions: 1
Eye-bleeping herself and squirming in delight at her own image is her signature now. It’s embarrassing, like a tween in thrall to their own glow-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t remember her sounding so stilted with awkward pauses when I’ve seen her on tv in the past. I’ve listened to the podcast and there doesn’t seem to be any “flow” to it. There is no natural back and forth and her solo pieces before the guest arrives sound so scripted like a 10 year old in their first a school play.

That video is ridiculous, she looks ridiculous too. Embarrassing really.

Reactions: 6
I saw it and thought a) she’s clearly back from her wherever she’s been hiding and b) omg CRINGE at all the posing

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s ok.
I do like Grace but something seems a bit off about her recently.

Reactions: 7
She can whack on all the big sunglasses she likes but the Turkey neck gives her age away. (I’ve got one too)

Reactions: 1