Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the video she did for Hello magazine? She comes across so badly. Plus that Tala outfit is :sick:
I’ve just watched it (only 4 mins long guys) but it’s so weird. The whole title is day in the life of a ceo and she has one meeting, one email she needs to reply to and spends the afternoon doing the Harvard course.
Felt very immature the way she kept posing and doing peace signs in the mirror, and that other one with her hands under her chin.
She spoke about a to do list in the morning and the tasks she named were finding books for her coffee table?

I don’t know, I just thought the whole set up was weird and not sure what she wanted to get out of it. I tell you one thing, please give me her job. If that is what being ceo of three businesses looks like, hell let me have six. Had more going on when I was attempting to selll Avon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just watched it (only 4 mins long guys) but it’s so weird. The whole title is day in the life of a ceo and she has one meeting, one email she needs to reply to and spends the afternoon doing the Harvard course.
Felt very immature the way she kept posing and doing peace signs in the mirror, and that other one with her hands under her chin.
She spoke about a to do list in the morning and the tasks she named were finding books for her coffee table?

I don’t know, I just thought the whole set up was weird and not sure what she wanted to get out of it. I tell you one thing, please give me her job. If that is what being ceo of three businesses looks like, hell let me have six. Had more going on when I was attempting to selll Avon lol
Don't forget, she took the bins out! :ROFLMAO: such an inspiration

What was the little motivational (if you can call it that) speech at the end? "It's not that deep" and "start a journal"? Right... I'm honestly starting to think that someone at Hello really hates her and edited that video to portray her in the worst way possible.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen the video she did for Hello magazine? She comes across so badly. Plus that Tala outfit is :sick:
Wow I can understand why she's abandoned YouTube if that's the type of content she creates now. She comes across as having terrible time management skills and playing 'business woman' as appose to actually being one. Her day consisted of -

8am - Coffee & Working out in her home gym.
8.50am - Work Prep/Working, consisted of writing in her notebook that she needs to buy coffee table books and plants, having a zoom call and moaning half way through "I'm feeling exhausted already". Having another zoom call and replying to one email before lunch.
12.30pm - Taking her dog for a walk.
2pm - Taking the recycling out.
3.30pm - Stock check for B_ND and 'getting on with some work', saying her lunch often gets pushed back indefinitely.
4pm - Late Lunch and Harvard work.
7pm - Watching Friends and making herself a bowl of pix 'n' mix. Final words of motivation are "it's not that deep, stop overthinking and start a journal if you need to"

Oh and the "Grace Beverley Founder of B_ND & TALA" gold desk plaque in her own home was a nice touch to show how much self importance she has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought she might have been reading here but apparently this is about a comment on the Hello instagram page asking for a real CEO as Genflow and group seventy one are the owners.

grace3.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A more detailed comment was added about shareholders, investors etc.
I literally JUST saw it. clicked out of the comments to watch the vid and it was gone... da fuq
First time poster (!) the long comment was me and I deleted it after 10 minutes because I feel bad for trying to expose her - I'm sorry !!!! Maybe I will comment again tomorrow if I feel braver

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Grace just arh well I don’t know anymore
I went to her pop up and it’s quite odd her behaviour around black people I feel like she does it to make a point it’ll be another kardashian fetishising situation
She’s got so much privilege It stinks Like just come forward and be honest
Anyone remember that transparency video she did how influencers should discuss earnings and be more transparent well why doesn’t and Patricia bright is full open about her earnings
I find it bizarre she probably did get a student loan etc

First time poster (!) the long comment was me and I deleted it after 10 minutes because I feel bad for trying to expose her - I'm sorry !!!! Maybe I will comment again tomorrow if I feel braver
Ah I see - glad to know I'm not going crazy haha!
No need to apologise at all. I thought the comment was really insightful actually and unlikely to expose her tbh as not many people seem to have watched the vid anyway X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow I can understand why she's abandoned YouTube if that's the type of content she creates now. She comes across as having terrible time management skills and playing 'business woman' as appose to actually being one. Her day consisted of -

8am - Coffee & Working out in her home gym.
8.50am - Work Prep/Working, consisted of writing in her notebook that she needs to buy coffee table books and plants, having a zoom call and moaning half way through "I'm feeling exhausted already". Having another zoom call and replying to one email before lunch.
12.30pm - Taking her dog for a walk.
2pm - Taking the recycling out.
3.30pm - Stock check for B_ND and 'getting on with some work', saying her lunch often gets pushed back indefinitely.
4pm - Late Lunch and Harvard work.
7pm - Watching Friends and making herself a bowl of pix 'n' mix. Final words of motivation are "it's not that deep, stop overthinking and start a journal if you need to"

Oh and the "Grace Beverley Founder of B_ND & TALA" gold desk plaque in her own home was a nice touch to show how much self importance she has.
I'm literally so tired of this stupid Harvard course showoff. It means tit as long as you can pay. Anyone can do these kinds of online courses from any major university as long as you pay for it. My friend and I did MIT to get more statistics skills and my other friend did Johns Hopkins to build on some health tit. Theirs were subsidised by their work (bc they're quite expensive) and I just opted for the free, non-certified option. But anyone can just go on and do it. She's not special and at least she has the privilege to carve out time and work to do it, we had to manage our courses with work.

And yeah that plaque is so tacky, she's literally the biggest show off.

Reactions: 10
Whenever she does these 'day in the life of a CEO' things she never actually says what she does... She always just says she has a 'meeting' or a 'conference' but doesn't give any insight as to what running your own business actually involves...

Now we all know that because she doesn't actually run the businesses herself, but how can other people not see that at all? Her stans just instinctively type 'YAAAASS QUEEN' in the comments as soon as they see her face. The journalists who publish this tit must be laughing at her the whole time.

The only work-related thing she did in that video was 'monitoring the website'... What does that involve? Hitting refresh a few times while sitting on the couch watching Friends? How does she even take herself seriously?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever she does these 'day in the life of a CEO' things she never actually says what she does... She always just says she has a 'meeting' or a 'conference' but doesn't give any insight as to what running your own business actually involves...

Now we all know that because she doesn't actually run the businesses herself, but how can other people not see that at all? Her stans just instinctively type 'YAAAASS QUEEN' in the comments as soon as they see her face. The journalists who publish this tit must be laughing at her the whole time.

The only work-related thing she did in that video was 'monitoring the website'... What does that involve? Hitting refresh a few times while sitting on the couch watching Friends? How does she even take herself seriously?!
All of that just strikes me as she is a little girl playing the role of CEO like it’s a little game.
Like obviously some content will be private and wouldn’t make sense for her to divulge all her business info. But she could expand and be like ‘so today it’s a meeting regarding some new stock for BND, we typically have meetings like this once a week’ etc ‘This morning I was answering emails for a good 2-3 hours, which might not seem like hard work but we have some key things coming up such as the launch of XYZ so I have to make sure I’m reviewing XYZ and signing it off’ or SOMETHING to provide some actual content to people ffs! Anyone can swan about calling themselves CEO, But actually being a legitimate CEO who has responsibilities and isn’t just the face of a company is a whole different ballgame.

Reactions: 15
I can't even bring myself to watch the day in a life video because I see it on twitter and Instagram all day anyway. I think she really does believe that her 'girl boss' persona is genuinely hard work. Unfortunately when you come from that kind of wealth you will never understand true hard work. You will never know small start-up business owners not even paying themselves a wage because they are so concerned about the health of the business.

In regards to someone saying she used to eat at pret etc all the time because her halls didn't have a kitchen... every halls has some form of kitchen, even if they are vile. I fail to believe her parents, who have no issues with cash flow, would send their daughter to a university as prestigious as Oxford to live without a kitchen. She ate pret because she could afford to eat pret. Not 25p noodle sandwiches like the rest of us hahaha!

This is so typical of influencers, endless “meetings” with no explanation .. monitoring the website basically just means watching the money roll in 😂

• Haha
I can't even bring myself to watch the day in a life video because I see it on twitter and Instagram all day anyway. I think she really does believe that her 'girl boss' persona is genuinely hard work. Unfortunately when you come from that kind of wealth you will never understand true hard work. You will never know small start-up business owners not even paying themselves a wage because they are so concerned about the health of the business.

In regards to someone saying she used to eat at pret etc all the time because her halls didn't have a kitchen... every halls has some form of kitchen, even if they are vile. I fail to believe her parents, who have no issues with cash flow, would send their daughter to a university as prestigious as Oxford to live without a kitchen. She ate pret because she could afford to eat pret. Not 25p noodle sandwiches like the rest of us hahaha!
I definitely believe she works hard and has a strong work ethic. I just don’t think the amount of work it takes to run 3 start up businesses at the same time is being done. She’s not truly CEO of 3 start up companies. There’s no way someone creating 3 businesses from nothing that are all 1-2 years old, paying employees etc could afford to buy and renovate a house for millions of pounds, new businesses are way too high risk to be spending that kind of money on personal expenses and there are so many first hand examples of businesses that fail and have cash flow problems as a result of the CEO spending large amounts of money on personal expenses during its first years, eg we work.

I would have so much more respect if she just admitted she had help starting up rather than just saying ‘investors’as if they don’t still play a big part in running the companies. it wouldn’t take away from the fact she works hard it would just promote transparency. At the end of the day she wouldn’t have been able to start or continue these businesses without her followers, so a certain level of transparency is required - we’re all stakeholders.

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.17.51 PM.jpg
Literally the kind of worship she gets is bleeping weird like what do these people think they are going to get out of forming a cult around her. All of a sudden her stans are business experts.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 138433Literally the kind of worship she gets is bleeping weird like what do these people think they are going to get out of forming a cult around her. All of a sudden her stans are business experts.
Honestly Grace went to a good university and has a good work ethic and makes ethics, politics and sustainability key features of her personal and commercial brands. Naturally a lot of her followers are going to be people similar to that, also intelligent people. Then you get the little fake tan big bum wanting followers. These are the ones that follow her blindly and believe everything she feeds them because they think putting on tala and buying a resistance band gives them Grace’s life.
Don’t make your platform so focussed on all these qualities that naturally draws in intelligent, hard working young women to form a big part of your following and then get offended and go on rants because some of your followers have a brain and know things about business. She loves to be the only intelligent one and assumes all her followers are minions so has to claim she’s being hated on when her switched on followers call her out on real business and ethical issues. You’re not the only #girlboss that is aware of the business world

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.