Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thing with Grace which grinds my gears a little is how her privilege got her to where she is today. I know she can't control the family in which she was born, but she makes no reference to it at all. Its all linked, she never would have got big on the socials years back if she wasn't leading the kind of life most girls coveted, she got lucky getting a feature on gymshark or bbg (whatever it was). But each achievement she has made has been heavily linked to her background, you just need to look at her sisters to see they've taken FULL advantage of that, and there is nothing wrong with it at all! But its a bit rich claiming this is all self made, because she's just misleading people into thinking if they 'work hard like her' they can have it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think the thing with Grace which grinds my gears a little is how her privilege got her to where she is today. I know she can't control the family in which she was born, but she makes no reference to it at all. Its all linked, she never would have got big on the socials years back if she wasn't leading the kind of life most girls coveted, she got lucky getting a feature on gymshark or bbg (whatever it was). But each achievement she has made has been heavily linked to her background, you just need to look at her sisters to see they've taken FULL advantage of that, and there is nothing wrong with it at all! But its a bit rich claiming this is all self made, because she's just misleading people into thinking if they 'work hard like her' they can have it all.
It was BBG, Kayla gave her a shoutout which I believe is what got her past that first 10k on instagram, and then because she had enough money to buy all Gymshark- if you scroll back she only wore lulu lemon leggings before Gymshark then it became all Gymshark all the time to get noticed by the brand.

Something else she never acknowledges is that her body is completely down to genetics, even when she was at her smallest doing BBG she still had a butt and has known how to pose to make it look bigger since the beginning of her page.

Reactions: 13
I just think it’s so blatantly obvious that Tala IS fast fashion, they have new releases so often, the quality is awful and they don’t bother improving their original core range

Reactions: 21
I just think it’s so blatantly obvious that Tala IS fast fashion, they have new releases so often, the quality is awful and they don’t bother improving their original core range
I commented this on one of TALA's instagram posts a while ago, and this girl went off on me saying that I was a 'hater' and an 'anti girlboss' and that small brands HAVE to constantly be releasing things in order to stay relevant and it just made me realise how brainwashed her customers are. Anyone with half a brain can see that TALA is a fast fashion gymwear brand that is of awful quality and is run so poorly. Grace goes on and on about how she doesn't want to be the face of the brand, but doesn't realise that her customers are all her minions and that by putting yourself in all of the campaign shoots makes you part of the brand. She's such a typical white, privileged, posh, spoilt brat who used mummy and daddy's money to start a 'groundbreaking' business that isn't doing that well and is probably going to flop

• Wow
Reactions: 18
But... this is literally you?????

The replies to the original tweet literally describe Grace to a tee... talking about how much easier it is to start a business when ur already financially stable, when you already have a wealth of family connections etc.

Her lack of self awareness infuriates me.
C1F8FD46-0CCC-4DDB-879A-3D8FA0536ABB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what I have said to people and they insist that it’s a new business and shouldn’t be held to as strict of standards. As in, Tala is new so should be given a break. Ugh. Pretty sure if Grace ACTUALLY gave a damn like she says she does, they would fix the issues that is making Tala fast fashion.

Reactions: 5
But... this is literally you?????

The replies to the original tweet literally describe Grace to a tee... talking about how much easier it is to start a business when ur already financially stable, when you already have a wealth of family connections etc.

Her lack of self awareness infuriates me. View attachment 127458
I came on here to post this exact thing!!! Hahahaha she is so deluded. She really doesn’t understand privilege. That’s everything she’s done has been easier because she’s not had not had the societal or financial pressures or fight as most people. I HATE when girls like this give advice and they’re all like “follow your dreams and just do it, take a chance”

Literally doesn’t work for normal living pay check to pay check. It’s easy to take a leap when you got a big ass cushion underneath

Reactions: 17
I HATE when girls like this give advice and they’re all like “follow your dreams and just do it, take a chance”
Yep, I just think duck off.

It's all a lie - there's only room for a few people at the top of the pyramid as she knows. Those born with connections and wealth that go to the right private schools have so many more opportunities.

It's a handy tool for deflecting valid criticism as she's selling it as if anyone can achieve what she did and if they don't it's their own fault for not working hard enough. Load of crap.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely, I think if she made a post/video properly acknowledging her privilege and how connections and wealthy parents got her to the top, then she would win back a lot of her old fans and her businesses would probably do better. You can just tell that she was a child who never got told 'no' and now it's really damaging because she sees constructive criticism as a personal attack on her and her business. Every young start up company has teething problems, I don't know the details of this, but I remember someone saying that Gymshark had loads of issues when they first launched - it's normal! The first few years are complicated and it's a process of trial and error, but Grace refuses to see that and believes that her 'babies' will be brilliant from day one. I'm watching one of the old videos right now and honestly I miss that Grace - I actually really liked her at this point, she was a relatively normal (albeit very privileged) 20/21 year old girl, offering advice and just creating study videos on YouTube, but she's let having businesses go to her head and can't see that she's becoming more and more unbearable. When even her most loyal minions quit supporting her - and this will happen at some point, it's inevitable - she will realise that you can't alienate fans and then still expect to have a customer base

Reactions: 16
These comments on her latest YouTube video are unreeeeeaaaaal. She’s receiving constructive feedback and I hope she takes it. And screenshot here is a very interesting comment.
Who is her sister? Is she an influencer too?

Genuinely, I think if she made a post/video properly acknowledging her privilege and how connections and wealthy parents got her to the top, then she would win back a lot of her old fans and her businesses would probably do better. You can just tell that she was a child who never got told 'no' and now it's really damaging because she sees constructive criticism as a personal attack on her and her business. Every young start up company has teething problems, I don't know the details of this, but I remember someone saying that Gymshark had loads of issues when they first launched - it's normal! The first few years are complicated and it's a process of trial and error, but Grace refuses to see that and believes that her 'babies' will be brilliant from day one. I'm watching one of the old videos right now and honestly I miss that Grace - I actually really liked her at this point, she was a relatively normal (albeit very privileged) 20/21 year old girl, offering advice and just creating study videos on YouTube, but she's let having businesses go to her head and can't see that she's becoming more and more unbearable. When even her most loyal minions quit supporting her - and this will happen at some point, it's inevitable - she will realise that you can't alienate fans and then still expect to have a customer base
I wish she'd put her old videos back to public. I loved watching her uni vlogs

Reactions: 8
She has a few, but theres one on twitter called Flora I think who is just as irritating as her.
That flora is the same “not being told no” and “personal attack” vibe as grace

She’s branded food fitness flora, and preaches about running techniques etc but her times arent very good. Obvs not a problem, but don’t pretend you’re a professional and make money out of it when you are just an average twenty something going for a jog.

She also calls herself a social media consultant- one, the whole idea that any graduate can call themselves a consultant is beyond me. If I was hiring a consultant I would want someone with extensive experience in that field. She also studied biology. So similarly to grace making money off fitness with no qualifications, flora does the same.

But yeah I don’t get how this family do it. Making money off industries they have no qualifications, experience, talent or even interest in anymore 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Just saw the latest insta of tala and nutty foodie fitness is in it... she already is an mbassador for my protein, do companies not insist influencers don’t work with brands who are basically competitors?

Reactions: 2
I never knew she came from money until I just read that in a post above. How do we know this? Are her parents known in the UK- or just normal people who happen to be rich?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.