Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the comments under their latest post? SO many people complaining and rightly so! I don’t know why Tala don’t address this properly, it’s doing nothing for their brand. I’m seeing more and more negative experiences and it’s a shame because the concept is so on point, just executed poorly!
Wow - even for Tala, that's a lot of negative comments! I feel bad for the people who have gift cards which need using but nothing's ever in stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen the comments under their latest post? SO many people complaining and rightly so! I don’t know why Tala don’t address this properly, it’s doing nothing for their brand. I’m seeing more and more negative experiences and it’s a shame because the concept is so on point, just executed poorly!
I’ve just had a nosey! It’s absolutely shocking. I’m surprised TALA even made it to a year, I purchased on their first ever launch and my Zinnia leggings came with a reddish stain on the crotch area.... don’t even want to think what it could’ve been 🤢 obviously returned them and the returns process was excruciatingly painful. Their customer service is soooo bad too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker first time poster here, but I just need to vent re this whole Tala restock:

HOW can you be gifting other influencers loads of your products for free constantly, create hype about a "huge" restock for the last week... and then not let your PAYING customers put their card details in TO GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY without their items being snatched out their cart? First come first served is one thing but even Glasto lets you hold tickets in your cart for a few mins.

I love the brand and its values, I've never had problems with the shorts and top I do have from them, but it's so hard to want to support them any further when they seem to only care about making money quickly and over hyping their own image. Giving stuff to some relevant influencers to build your reputation and brand image is one thing but #gifted Tala stuff seems to be popping up everywhere atm... yet they can't restock enough for more than a 1 minute sale?

I found the tone of the announcement about not being able to hold items in the cart a little condescending and rude tbh too. These are customers trying to give you their hard-earned money in the middle of a pandemic, sort your attitude.
I wouldn't mind but they literally hardly ever have their original/core stuff in stock either. It's just constantly on to the next thing. If you cared about consumerism, you'd be encouraging people to shop mindfully and carefully, not quickly hyping and dropping the next thing and the next thing and the next thing, then never reworking or improving your original products and encouraging people to shop for core, rewearable, timeless, well-made items.
It's fast fashion with a shiny green lable on it. I'll be giving my £70 to Gymshark for a gym set I can actually shop for without worrying it'll disappear from my cart while I click pay now.

Reactions: 13
Why doesn't Tala just have things in stock all the time? If they're a genuine apparel company to have long lasting reach they have to stock products all the time!

Reactions: 6
I'm really intrigued whether or not there is an overlap between Gleam and Genflow - you would think there must be given that Verity (originally a Gleam employee) now splits her time between Tala/BND and Gleam but everything I've found points to them being very separate businesses - if anyone knows any different I'd love to know!

Reactions: 3
The comments on the latest Tala post are absolutely shocking!! How embarrassing

• Wow
Hahahahaha. “Big birthday restock” yet a lot of things sold out in a minute. One year on and the brand still continues to be a HUGE disappointment!
Do you think this is true or her website is just crap? Who are all these people buying it time and time again after all these complaints??

Yel

It's an age old trick to highly limit the supply to push up the price and create a buzz. Everything this girl does is a massive con, people won't keep falling for her shady schemes forever.

Reactions: 15
Gymshark did it very successfully before TALA did. Main difference was gymshark had a good product (at least from my own experience) and from what I can remember every time someone contacted them their customer service was good.

Reactions: 11
Gymshark did it very successfully before TALA did. Main difference was gymshark had a good product (at least from my own experience) and from what I can remember every time someone contacted them their customer service was good.
And also Gymshark now stock their items 24/7, something Tala seems to be refusing to even attempt.

Reactions: 7
She needs to take a step back. Or 10.

Her replying to comments is so unprofessional, her sister messaging people is unprofessional, her taking every bit of criticism about her products as a personal attack is ridiculous.

Why is she out there telling people to be kind? Be kind about what, your products? It's a bleeping product Grace.

i would loveee to know more about her personally attacking people. twitter?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Yel

Is anyone still on G G and can pop a link on her threads there to say to move over here? It's going at the speed of a snail or broken as per usual and here always runs fast;)

Reactions: 2
Is anyone still on G G and can pop a link on her threads there to say to move over here? It's going at the speed of a snail or broken as per usual and here always runs fast;)
yes would love this! find gg difficult to follow!

Reactions: 2
According to insta comments people have been buying the (limited) restocked products and then selling them for higher on depop! And one girl commented: "people want this to be a fast fashion brand with lots of stock but it's just not." Omg. Infuriating.

Attachments

• Wow
According to insta comments people have been buying the (limited) restocked products and then selling them for higher on depop! And one girl commented: "people want this to be a fast fashion brand with lots of stock but it's just not." Omg. Infuriating.
Oh ffs they are so stupid! Surely it’s better to have fewer releases but have more stock?! Do these minions really not see through this bs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.