Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m wrong but didn’t Grace ages back say she got a music scholarship to go to oxford? Or maybe she just studied it I’m not sure...

Either way, the recent insta stories of her playing the piano and in particular her singing is... well... disappointing to be polite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m wrong but didn’t Grace ages back say she got a music scholarship to go to oxford? Or maybe she just studied it I’m not sure...

Either way, the recent insta stories of her playing the piano and in particular her singing is... well... disappointing to be polite
It wasn't much money at all, about £500 if I remember rightly?

Reactions: 1
It wasn't much money at all, about £500 if I remember rightly?
I thought so too! She also made a massive point about her paying for uni herself (like everybody else in the UK) and that it wasnt all scholarship &parents

Think it was mainly because she was part of an all girl classical singing group or something posh.

tried to find what I’m talking about but turns out most of her old videos are private. knew she removed some but this is literally almost everything....

• Wow
Reactions: 4

You’re not wrong! Grace had a choral scholarship, I think the value is around £800 a year. One of the scholarship requirements would have been that she had to sing in her college choir a number of times a week. I feel like I read/heard somewhere that she didn’t really do this but I have no proof of that

You’re also not wrong on the dodgy singing the other night. It wasn’t even purposefully funny bad, just bad :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

I think if she did get a scholarship that is so unfair for people that would really need it

You’re not wrong! Grace had a choral scholarship, I think the value is around £800 a year. One of the scholarship requirements would have been that she had to sing in her college choir a number of times a week. I feel like I read/heard somewhere that she didn’t really do this but I have no proof of that

You’re also not wrong on the dodgy singing the other night. It wasn’t even purposefully funny bad, just bad :ROFLMAO:
Well she never once mentioned singing..

Reactions: 2
I think if she did get a scholarship that is so unfair for people that would really need it

Well she never once mentioned singing..
Can’t find the video where she mentioned it but she 100% did (she also managed to miss her grades twice and still got in to Oxford with the scholarship......)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s 100% connections
Exactly! She would be much more respected if she just admitted her privilege. One of the few Oxford videos that is still up she’s getting a lot of hate for it too. Ppl are seeing through her Oxford lies!

Reactions: 4
Omg I think I still have one of the original ones! Rarely use it, so might sell it for £50 on ebay my god😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay this is getting ridiculous you do not need one of these for a workout. I occasionally use one in my warm up. The "burn" they give is not a signal that they are building muscle. They're nice for resistance yeah, but they are not necessary at all.
Yeah I rehabilitate sport injuries for a living and the whole resistance band craze has gone too far. They do next to nothing for growing muscle and IMO are only really useful in earlier stages of rehab when you can’t use heavy weights to build strength. The whole ‘glute activation’ thing has been overhyped with not a lot of solid evidence that it does much. I don’t understand why people pay so much for one band from people like Grace when you can get a multipack of different strength ones on amazon for like £7 (or at least you could before lockdown hiked prices up!)
Her BND and shreddy insta pages make me cringe with the amount of workouts from people who are clearly not professionals with horrendous form.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I rehabilitate sport injuries for a living and the whole resistance band craze has gone too far. They do next to nothing for growing muscle and IMO are only really useful in earlier stages of rehab when you can’t use heavy weights to build strength. The whole ‘glute activation’ thing has been overhyped with not a lot of solid evidence that it does much. I don’t understand why people pay so much for one band from people like Grace when you can get a multipack of different strength ones on amazon for like £7 (or at least you could before lockdown hiked prices up!)
Her BND and shreddy insta pages make me cringe with the amount of workouts from people who are clearly not professionals with horrendous form.
The worst one I saw was the person doing olympic lifting in a belt with barely any weight on the bar with terrible form.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha. “Big birthday restock” yet a lot of things sold out in a minute. One year on and the brand still continues to be a HUGE disappointment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How nice, Gleam finally gets a mention for making things happen!
View attachment 124813
I watched these stories too and between the massive role that Gleam play and the input from Genflow, Grace can barely have done anything herself! I think at one point Verity said they have 5 people working on the yearly strategy for Grace’s personal brand and her businesses. Of course Grace never mentions any of this as it doesn’t fit the #girlboss story :rolleyes:

I’d have so much more respect for her if she just spoke openly about the help she had. I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of. I actually think it’s getting dangerous now if people look at her and criticise themselves for not being able to do everything she’s done when in reality she’s had all this help. Super worrying if any of her followers get ‘inspired’ to set up their own companies too.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha. “Big birthday restock” yet a lot of things sold out in a minute. One year on and the brand still continues to be a HUGE disappointment!
Have you seen the comments under their latest post? SO many people complaining and rightly so! I don’t know why Tala don’t address this properly, it’s doing nothing for their brand. I’m seeing more and more negative experiences and it’s a shame because the concept is so on point, just executed poorly!

Reactions: 8

Yel

I don’t know why Tala don’t address this properly, it’s doing nothing for their brand.
It's less of a brand, more of a cashgrab and because they know it has next to no longevity I think they just plow full steam ahead.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.