Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her barmy army won’t see her true colours cause they’re literally all brainwashed into thinking she’s some kind of icon

Reactions: 1
Have you seen on graces sorry she’s been gifted a “vegan kind” box and one of the products in there is a tala face cloth

Like IS IT JUST ME but she’s obviously given the products to the company to include. Giving people products they’ve not asked for doesn’t fit in with her sustainability model does it??

Reactions: 3
Have you seen on graces sorry she’s been gifted a “vegan kind” box and one of the products in there is a tala face cloth

Like IS IT JUST ME but she’s obviously given the products to the company to include. Giving people products they’ve not asked for doesn’t fit in with her sustainability model does it??
Yeah I looked on instagram and she's definitely given them the cloths to include in the boxes. Are Tala ever going to fix the issues customers have with it or are they just gonna keep pushing products on everyone?

This is Grace's advice - is she for real?

"Take any negative comments as a blessing" aka delete them all off social media and refuse to listen to customers' concerns.
god she is so fake

Her new veg box??? More like her BEG box. You’ve got money Grace go out and buy your own food lmao (won’t let me upload the photo but it’s a screenshot from her stories today!!)

Reactions: 5
This is Grace's advice - is she for real?

"Take any negative comments as a blessing" aka delete them all off social media and refuse to listen to customers' concerns.
Omg is she having a laugh?!

‘Take constructive critisicm’ she has literally never in her LIFE accepted constructive critisicm. She believes everybody who has an opinion is a ‘hater’.

very surprising that she apparently thinks of critisicm as an opportunity to improve your products. Yet she hasnt managed to do this AT ALL (especially for tala)

Reactions: 7
Wow, I just checked the Tala website and filtered by my size....there's A TON of stuff in stock. I just can't believe how many releases and new collections they've pushed in a year. How is this sustainable at all? I'm not even personally a sustainability-conscious shopper and even I'm thinking the amount of product they have sitting on their shelves is wasteful.

What is she going to do with all those headbands? What about the endless variations of poorly-made leggings? Remember the flare collection??

It just shows how poor the quality of her products must be if no one is going back to purchase old releases.

Reactions: 5
The amount of food that she gets gifted makes me feel sick. Also being very sneaky and barely declaring it has been by hiding it in the photo

Reactions: 15
The amount of food that she gets gifted makes me feel sick. Also being very sneaky and barely declaring it has been by hiding it in the photo
It’s gross isn’t it. Especially at a time like this when so many people have been laid off work and left with NOTHING and now rely on food banks.

Reactions: 15
She pays for nothing. Beauty treatments, travel, food....she is such a beg. If she ever does you’ll know about it such as the time she boasted that she’d transferred her sister like £200 for holiday drinks and wanted to the world to know. She never said why her ex dumped her, quite embarrassing how she plastered him all across social media then played the privacy card

Reactions: 12
She pays for nothing. Beauty treatments, travel, food....she is such a beg. If she ever does you’ll know about it such as the time she boasted that she’d transferred her sister like £200 for holiday drinks and wanted to the world to know. She never said why her ex dumped her, quite embarrassing how she plastered him all across social media then played the privacy card
I actually find it really disgusting the way that Grace (and other influencers) continue to be gifted an absolute ridiculous amount of stuff in the current climate. It’s even worse when they ‘ask their followers for recommendations’ aka beg for gifted things. Brands must have to get in contact to find out addresses, meaning they’ve had to actually accept the gift

Like the amount of coffee which Grace was gifted recently after asking for recommendations. It’s so wasteful and really puts me off the brands that send it to her for free. There are so many more worthy causes at the moment. I keep seeing news along the lines of “Cadbury donate Easter eggs to ICU at [x] hospital” so the publicity is still there from a business perspective.

Reactions: 23
The free food is making me feel sick

Does anyone have any business knowledge. Grace said on Twitter tala are self funded through licensing deals so there was no external investment. Can anyone clarify what a licensing deal is and how tala use them
I thought it was when you paid to borrow someone else’s brand, or they paid to borrow yours. So does this mean another company basically paid for grace to front a business to access her fans??

Reactions: 2
The free food is making me feel sick

Does anyone have any business knowledge. Grace said on Twitter tala are self funded through licensing deals so there was no external investment. Can anyone clarify what a licensing deal is and how tala use them
I thought it was when you paid to borrow someone else’s brand, or they paid to borrow yours. So does this mean another company basically paid for grace to front a business to access her fans??
As I understand it, she's being paid by the people who make the things in order to use brands she has created?

As I understand it, she's being paid by the people who make the things in order to use brands she has created?
Right, so probably has less control over design than we’d think

I did always wonder whn she bangs on about tala having about 3 employees and all this money it’s making. Weird that they don’t have to count any of the clothes makers etc as it’s technically outsourced

She’s also just put an Instagram highlight called “Harvard” literally CBA

Reactions: 6
Right, so probably has less control over design than we’d think

I did always wonder whn she bangs on about tala having about 3 employees and all this money it’s making. Weird that they don’t have to count any of the clothes makers etc as it’s technically outsourced

She’s also just put an Instagram highlight called “Harvard” literally CBA
Selfies pending in a Harvard basic oversized hoody with Tala cycling shorts 😳 Guyz how litty is my outfit rn yah? Bore off you brat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this is the thing... these influencers don't get they can't make their money broadcasting their personal life and then refuse to show hugethings... i genuinely don't think she paidfor any of her furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.