Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said she uses the bandeau as a hack when she fake tans in one of her stories - I personally think it looks really odd!

Reactions: 8
Ffs I hate when people say it’s natural, your face is patchy and your hands are a different colour to your arms , just say you fake tan it’s not illegal
Strange because she is she is the exact same colour and tan lines in this pic from January where she says to fake tan in bandeau.
But she’s not fake tanned since last summer, it’s just lasted and she’s topped up quickly with natural sun 🙄🙄 OK

I know she lives in the south, and I’m north. But England really hasn’t been that hot, like 21 degrees is not enough to get me naked in my back garden haha

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Strange because she is she is the exact same colour and tan lines in this pic from January where she says to fake tan in bandeau.
But she’s not fake tanned since last summer, it’s just lasted and she’s topped up quickly with natural sun 🙄🙄 OK

I know she lives in the south, and I’m north. But England really hasn’t been that hot, like 21 degrees is not enough to get me naked in my back garden haha
Ahhhh I genuinely want to scream, just say it’s fake tan, girls will turn to sun beds to get this colour
But they could also get it with a bottle of st tropez

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh I genuinely want to scream, just say it’s fake tan, girls will turn to sun beds to get this colour
But they could also get it with a bottle of st tropez
Makes me wonder if the one she uses isn't a vegan brand which is why she's refusing to share it.

Reactions: 4
Not to WK Grace at all - but that screenshot has been taken slightly out of context (although it still made me massively cringe when I saw it this morning). She quote tweeted one of those trend tweets which said 'If you search your twitter username on google and click “news” you can see if any of your tweets were included in an article' - lots and lots of people replied with their fan tweets or whatever being used in news articles. This is still a ridiculous humble brag but it does have some slight context!

Reactions: 5
On a side note, I have a borderline irrational hatred for the way she calls that dog "pootato". Particularly when she squawks at it in that whiny voice she does. It's nowhere near the worst thing she does but it's possibly the thing I absolutely can't stand about her. My ears actually hurt if ever I listen to those stories with sound on.

"Chez grez" also gets on my nerves, but to a lesser extent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her followers will soon catch on. I’ll admit I used to love her when she first started out but now she’s become the type of person she swore to destroy. I’m a year older than her, have a 9 month old baby, was going to go to uni until I found out I was pregnant (hopefully will do it when my daughter is a bit older) and came from a second class family. She makes me feel like tit and makes me feel like I’ve achieved duck all 😂 so I can’t imagine what her barmy army will think when she’s uploading her gifted tack and showing off her bleeping huge house.

Reactions: 10
Has she ever gone a day without bragging? She has no humility whatsoever.

No wonder she had to get those bifolding doors, I doubt her head would fit through any others (by the way, she bought and renovated a house if you didn’t know)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The un-tanned boobs bother me so much :LOL:
I don’t see how she thinks it looks good? If you’re gonna fake tan everywhere apart from that bit what’s the point? Also doesn’t look contoured at all. She’s off her noggin on all the free tit she receives, it’s gone to her head

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.