Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really shows the extent of her arrogance that she cannot fathom that people complain about her for any reason other than to just hate on her and “be obtuse”. Tacking “unless it’s about something immoral” on at the end in the same way people say “no offence” doesn’t help it come across any more evenly!
Ha! If she really feels that way, why doesn’t she come back on Twitter? Oh no she can’t cause people, adults like ourselves critique her for valid reasons, as we saw from authors themselves after her book release
My bads. All these people are committed to misunderstanding her

She deffo reads this website and it’s getting boring, how can you read everyday and not improve smh

Reactions: 16
Ha! If she really feels that way, why doesn’t she come back on Twitter? Oh no she can’t cause people, adults like ourselves critique her for valid reasons, as we saw from authors themselves after her book release
All these people are committed to misunderstanding her

She deffo reads this website and it’s getting boring, how can you read everyday and not improve smh
Maybe she’s the one committed to misunderstanding us! 😳

she either thinks we’re lame for “gossiping” or extremely rude for saying it to her face. how does she want valid criticism to be delivered? Telepathically? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

she either thinks we’re lame for “gossiping” or extremely rude for saying it to her face. how does she want valid criticism to be delivered? Telepathically? lol
Hahahah when I did confront on twitter she told me to unfollow her so I’m very confused how else we should critique if she’s so committed to misunderstand us

Reactions: 7

I think the answer to that is just that she doesn’t want any criticism, constructive or not, full stop. She wants tattle gone and nobody leaving any kind of disagreeable comments on any of her social media. What planet is the girl living on?

I think the answer to that is just that she doesn’t want any criticism, constructive or not, full stop. She wants tattle gone and nobody leaving any kind of disagreeable comments on any of her social media. What planet is the girl living on?
this is exactly it

she thinks she’s somehow reached a point where she’s immune to ANY criticisms or critiques, as if that is an actual point anyone reaches. she’s so bleeping conceited it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s clearly more exhausting allowing yourself to be exhausted by it cos i’m angered by you (without having to “find” things) and no part of me is exhausted 😊
she literally has no concept of the way she behaves? “unless it was genuinely immoral” like using a social justice movement to make more ££? like not paying content creators
more than 15p? like not refunding
someone, who is grafting like fuk for the actual benefit of others, money when they been asking for months? like removing people’s voices when they raise genuine concern about the quality of your products? cos none of these things are particularly good billionaire moves imo
to echo others she really does feel so entitled to go on her merry way without comment or criticism WHEN SHE HAS CHOSEN TO PUT HERSELF OUT THERE??!!? don’t build a brand on the back of your insta/youtube “fame” if u cant deal with people recognising and talking about your fuckery?! you can’t have it both ways and take all the benefits of a way of life and expect that the drawbacks won’t also come your way

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
does she not understand that if she wasn't as snobby and shady and was genuine about what she preaches, people would talk less "tit" about her?
you reap what you sow, Grace.

She's probably just upset that more and more people are starting to see through her bullshit and that they are (rightfully) calling her out for it.

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand the whole brand criticism stuff. People aren’t DM’ing the brand saying their customer service advisor is ugly, people are contacting a brand with genuine customer service issues. Any comments on photos criticising the brand are after they’ve attempted to email/DM the brand in private multiple times without getting a response. As people have said before, she’s incapable of separating herself from her brand. When people purchase her products, they expect a certain level of service in return that has been advertised, so of course people are going to be annoyed when their clothes rip in one wear because the contract between the customer and business hasn’t been acted on by TALA satisfactorily. If your staff are crying because customers are annoyed because they’ve tried to get their issue resolved for months with no reply from TALA, then that’s on grace and management to resolve. If their customer service was efficient and actually replied then people wouldn’t get so angry?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand the whole brand criticism stuff. People aren’t DM’ing the brand saying their customer service advisor is ugly, people are contacting a brand with genuine customer service issues. Any comments on photos criticising the brand are after they’ve attempted to email/DM the brand in private multiple times without getting a response. As people have said before, she’s incapable of separating herself from her brand. When people purchase her products, they expect a certain level of service in return that has been advertised, so of course people are going to be annoyed when their clothes rip in one wear because the contract between the customer and business hasn’t been acted on by TALA satisfactorily. If your staff are crying because customers are annoyed because they’ve tried to get their issue resolved for months with no reply from TALA, then that’s on grace and management to resolve. If their customer service was efficient and actually replied then people wouldn’t get so angry?
This is the same in any customer service job, it's not right, but literally anyone in a role with direct customer contact will tell you the same thing. You will get shouted at, you will have days when you want to, or do cry. I'm not sure why she feels her brand would manage to avoid this, beyond her own privilege and distance from these roles being upper class

Reactions: 15
This is the same in any customer service job, it's not right, but literally anyone in a role with direct customer contact will tell you the same thing. You will get shouted at, you will have days when you want to, or do cry. I'm not sure why she feels her brand would manage to avoid this, beyond her own privilege and distance from these roles being upper class
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I've done online/social media customer service as part of my job and it is pretty horrible at times and people can be extra rude because it's online and not in-person but even if it can be tough and makes me wanna scream because people are so rude i don't cry about it or take it personally? they're not being rude to ME they're complaining about the product and it's my job to help them solve the issue, if her staff are crying about it then perhaps they should look for a different job as surely you understand working in customer service entails dealing with people who aren't going to be happy? Especially with the bad reviews, TALA has surely grace should be focusing on resolving this and further training her team so that they don't have the same reoccurring problems rather than ranting about something that every single company probably also experiences

Reactions: 13
i'd love to send her screenshots of every time she attacked another company on twitter for messing up her deliveroo order or not having glass cups at their restaurant. she's literally @ing herself with all of that i dont get it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So - "scaling" is in fact just...rebranding B_ND (again?), or even just shutting it down completely and finally merging it into Shreddy. What a shame she really won't be able to call herself the CEO of 3 companies if that's the case, although I'm sure she'll come up with some other hyper-inflated BS in no time.

It also looks like the new 'shreddy' band has branding on the inside as well. Now future customers who later realise what she's really like won't be able to turn their bands inside out to avoid promoting her, like a lot of us do! You got us there, Grace. NOBODY can catch you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she had a better customer service team people wouldnt speak in a rude tone. Nothing more frustrating trying to sort out a problem or get your hard earned money back and a company doesnt respond. Not all of us are millionaires with disposable income

The part where she is like no wonder people try to move away from social media as fast as they can is just so transparent to me. She has used her followers and subscribers to get where she is now and now she has it she looks down on them.

Reactions: 22
The part where she is like no wonder people try to move away from social media as fast as they can is just so transparent to me. She has used her followers and subscribers to get where she is now and now she has it she looks down on them.
exactly, there are plenty of people who do manage to stay on social media, Idont get who she thinks will buy her stuff without her sm following?!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she doesn't just leave social media if she hates it so much? (she doesn't she loves the attention too much and the PR she gets from brands) she's left youtube and twitter...just leave Instagram if it's so bad or make a private account just for family and friends you can definitely run a business without having your own public social media accounts

Reactions: 20
To make your platform public, leave your comments open and then cry when you get any negative opinions is absolutely absurd to me. If you get genuine hate, block them and move on. If you can’t handle it you need to get off the bleeping internet and certainly don’t be a business owner if you can’t handle criticism of your brands, ESPECIALLY when that criticism is stuff like
‘Hi tala team, I ordered 500€ of stuff which never arrived, I’ve been sending emails for the last 6 months with no response can someone please reply’
Or
‘Maybe shreddy should email its customers before automatically charging them 80€ for an app the subscribed to a year ago, and give their customers their money back if it is renewed by mistake’

Also I would love to see some examples of the abuse she claims that her staff receive, bc I can guarantee its nothing on the sort of abuse people receive daily when working in bars, pubs, hospitals, call centres etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It seems very strange to me how she keeps reiterating 'if you don't like something then scroll down or unfollow' and going on about supporting businesses in the last few days before this launch.... if this huge announcement today does turn out to be direct sales/MLM type thing it could be possible that she's trying to prepare her minions for seeing a certain level of backlash by preemptively calling it mindless unwanted hate?

Or even if it isn't direct sales etc her minions will be more inclined to leave overwhelming support to try and help their poor queen feel better (especially as she was saying 'I see every single lovely thing you say')

Reactions: 9
Also 3 people who are connected directly to Grace watched ceo_of_wokes story yday about the shreddy thing, it was the boyfriend of her PA or exPA I dunno and two of violets best mates. Not sure but it seems like her rant was over that girls original post about shreddy and then they were checking ceoofwoke to see if other screenshots of people ‘hating’ on grace and her brands had been posted?? Perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.