Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhh!! No I cannot see that and I didn't see it before actually my bad

also omg I just properly read her say "we're a business, we have to operate legally and morally and the team works tirelessly to make amazing things happen that involve the community rather than just using generic macro influencers and celebrities." What a literal twit I want to get in a public fight with her what is this lie. What are love islanders and other randos if they're anything BUT MACRO INFLUENCERS AND CELEBRITIES LOL I'm howling. She's really saying these things with her full chest and heart oh my days.
I need someone to comment this!! She is so full of tit it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 1
Lol this whole thread is gold right now.

Grace: its impossible to catch me out
20 separate girls: *catches her out*
Grace: legal action will be taken!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
All the comments calling her out and where she was arguing with people on her latest Instagram post have been deleted, how funny. I’d bet any money that she claims she never deleted any comments lmao. They were 100% deleted due to the comments themselves getting waaaay more likes than her aggressive replies, not used to all her minions not flocking to her aid

Reactions: 12
I'm an ex content-creator. I'm quite speechless at the moment at how this has all been dealt with but I wanted to say thank you guys for the support.

If you have any questions, send them over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god if you go on the Shreddy tagged photos on Instagram they’ve pinned a load of one of their employees photos to the top to try and hide all the recently tagged photos!!! They’re seriously doing their absolute best to just bury this all. Along with deleting all the comments calling them out on Graces page, how utterly disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Think she deleted all the comments, why am i not surprised
I was just gonna say! All of them inc hers hahaha didnt she say i didnt wanna respond cause i like keeping it professional but what does she do in twitter everyday😂😂😂😂 oh boyyyy shes fucked cause we got receipts of all the comments

Grace Beverley #4 - Can’t catch her out, pays influencers in clout, eco-sellout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's an absolute joke. Goes on a mad defence mode about stuff you can't really defend when you're already threatening young girls with legal action. Arguing with people after midnight on an Instagram post when you're the CEO of three companies and so should probably be in bed ready for a long day of meetings the next day. Following day damage mode occurs and you're forced to delete all these comments probably because other members of Shreddy management are embarrassed to be associated with you. You couldn't make it up It's worrying and yet hilarious!

Reactions: 12
The replies. I can’t cope. What kind of CEO is she ffs

Not going to lie guys, I was planning on applying for the social media manager position. I have seen the light 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why they not been using these influencers content anyway. Before I knew about this drama i thought the shreddy Instagram was tit- they literally only post pics of smoothie bowls and then “how many star jumps can you do in a minute”. You would expect a fitness app social to show more workout vids 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

fee like they are literally doing everything in their power to hide how tit shreddy is. Don’t want to show the workouts because people will realise what a scam it is to pay for someone to tell you to do ten mins of mountain climbers

Reactions: 9
any other name recommendations let me know 🧡
We’ve all agreed to do something good out of this platform and we know more than others do
Hope this will be an opportunity for her minions and even victims to have some clarity on who she is as she has always turned it back on them to save herself

Sooo sustainable @user120

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Those makeup wipe things - they are the exact same ones that you can buy off AliExpress. She legit just got the MOQ so they’d put her tag on it. Mine is exactly the same just in pink 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.