Grace Beverley #22 Servilely disrupting the industry as she calves the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be so cute too, I can't believe there's only about 4 years between these two sets of photos!! She looks like a completely different person and not at all her age anymore... Def had a lot of work done in the eyebrow/forehead region but otherwise I guess it's lots of sun + unflattering makeup?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She used to be so cute too, I can't believe there's only about 4 years between these two sets of photos!! She looks like a completely different person and not at all her age anymore... Def had a lot of work done in the eyebrow/forehead region but otherwise I guess it's lots of sun + unflattering makeup?
I always think her lips look a lot different now but it could just be how much she overlines them and the faces she makes. And the new teeth probably don't help.

Reactions: 10
Eh, I'd argue she still looked plastic and yuck even back then. Like a teenage prostitute or OnlyFans babe. Jetsetting babe. But considerably less so compared to now.

I spotted Stephen Fry at the coronation. Now where was Greg seated? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
everytime i look at her recent pic i just see the wilson twins from white chicks

Attachments

• Haha
Ugh three days on holiday followed by photo shoots and emails in the sun!! That must be so hard for her, poor Greg!! All those nhs staff, social workers and teachers could never fathom the pain she has to go through!!
Maybe we should start clapping outside our homes for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I genuinely wonder what her staff think of her. They must be absolute idiots if they think everything Grace says is true. Surely they aren’t all minions? Surely some have a brain to realise their boss is just a rich kid who pretends to work?

Reactions: 21
Grace: : going straight from this flight to home move'

Next story an hour later: move in and Reno complete

Wow she's good to get that done in an hour. Must be her good planning

• Haha
Wow kitchen Reno looks exhausting. So different 😱😱
---
Grace: : going straight from this flight to home move'

Next story an hour later: move in and Reno complete

Wow she's good to get that done in an hour. Must be her good planning
Grace pretending to juggle everything 🤝 her admin slotting all the #gifted stories from this “Reno” and move into her schedule

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Wow kitchen Reno looks exhausting. So different 😱😱
---

Grace pretending to juggle everything 🤝 her admin slotting all the #gifted stories from this “Reno” and move into her schedule
Well in that all white outfit she’s clearly not planning on lifting a finger 😂 duck oooooofffff greg.
---
BTW if anyone can make a new thread this is the suggestion with the most likes
IMG_1833.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear last summer she was still with the rugby guy... Now she's not only moved in with someone else but RENOVATED HER HOUSE FOR HIS TASTES 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.