Grace Beverley #22 Servilely disrupting the industry as she calves the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way does she has that many stories in her May highlights and we’re four days in to the month. Does she really think she’s that interesting😭
5 days in and she's already got 96 stories for May. Amazing how she finds time when she's just sO busy.

Reactions: 19
The type of people who re share her stories (in my experience) are usually quite simple people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
116F0976-1A22-4FE8-A716-9BFA6A4DC129.jpeg

Can somebody explain what is going on with her face?? She’s 26 but looks like she has had a facelift or something already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she’d look any better with better done makeup

The highlighter is overdone and too obvious, esp as she has bronzed her entire nose.

There is something going on with the texture underneath her nostrils that makes it look like she’s had a nose job which I doubt she has? It almost looks like scar tissue. Her eyeliner is really uneven, there is some crepey thing going on around her eye (esp her eye on the left), and her lips are way too overlined. She’s filled in her Cupid’s bow to make her lips look bigger but she doesn’t need to.

Also her eyebrows 😭 I don’t like the shape and she has used a powder that is too dark/grey.

Fair play to her if this is how she wants to look but idk. To me it feels like she’s got every TikTok tutorial on her face at once. I think she’d look prettier if she did makeup to suit her own face. I’ve always thought Grace is stunning so idk why she does this to herself :/

Reactions: 14
My take, as someone who’s a little too interested in cosmetic surgery/enhancements: I reckon she’s had a fuckton of botox in her forehead. Her eyebrows are far more raised than they used to be and they don’t move at all when she speaks. She also has distinctive lines above her eyebrows which happen when you overdo botox on your central forehead.

I don’t think she has had much else. Sadly I think much of the rest of her face changes happened when she messed with her teeth and made them so much bigger - this can dramatically change your chin/lip area.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice how she purposefully placed the bars over their signs to cover the macro content. What’s the point in having a promo board with the protein, fibre etc content if you’re going to place the bars covering the amounts. What are you hiding Greg

Those tala cropped hoodies are almost identical to Lululemon's cropped Scuba oversized full zip hoodies.
1683386540299.png

I really rate the half-zip version.

Isn’t Talas whole business just to try and copy lululemon as much as possible? Buy without the quality, being the same price and probably as sustainably made because they lie about how and where everything is made

Reactions: 32
Isn’t Talas whole business just to try and copy lululemon as much as possible? Buy without the quality, being the same price and probably as sustainably made because they lie about how and where everything is made
Yeah, it absolutely is. Or copying other brands. Which makes those tables she shares comparing tala to other brands (and shoddidly covering the other brands names) especially funny.

Reactions: 16
Who is she crying to about now being on her 5th trip abroad this year? Are we really supposed to feel sorry for her?
Also more Prada bags and shoes and affiliated links. All VERY sustainable and oh so vegan. I wish she would just corn out and admit that veganism was a fad for her and she’s over it. People can change, I get it. But it’s a problem because she’s founded her entire brand on veganism and sustainability. How people don’t see through this/ question her more is beyond me!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I think grace went to Ibiza three days before the tala team does. Whilst complaining that she’s so stressed because of a house move that she could of helped with over the weekend, but chose to go on holiday instead

Reactions: 21
I think grace went to Ibiza three days before the tala team does. Whilst complaining that she’s so stressed because of a house move that she could of helped with over the weekend, but chose to go on holiday instead
Yea Amar has been posting stories of her in Ibiza all weekend but curiously it was radio silence for poor overwhelmed Grace... 🤔 Can't catch her out!

Reactions: 16
Yea Amar has been posting stories of her in Ibiza all weekend but curiously it was radio silence for poor overwhelmed Grace... 🤔 Can't catch her out!
I bet she is complaining about the house move to try and get (yet another) free remvoal service

Reactions: 6
personal opinion but her boyf is good looking, on the richter scale of subjective beauty i dont think she reaches the same scale as him lolz

personally i couldnt have the person im dating post silly tongue and stupid facial expressions at their big age (26 in her case) .. is he not embarrazzedddd

• Haha
personal opinion but her boyf is good looking, on the richter scale of subjective beauty i dont think she reaches the same scale as him lolz

personally i couldnt have the person im dating post silly tongue and stupid facial expressions at their big age (26 in her case) .. is he not embarrazzedddd
he's probably just hopeful it is a big career move. I would be more worried about those photos as one of her business investors and how embarassing and unprofessional they are

Reactions: 8
Just what the heck is happening over there?! I have been more on the quiet side for a while on this thread, BUT HOLY HECK. How can one person mess up their face at the tender age of 26.
I agree ,im 36 and she easily looksolder than me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.