Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my dad travels a lot due to work and he’s tested at every airport. Don’t know if the same applies at the end of the euro

Can someone explain her reasoning for the 8 hour train over the 50 min flight..?

Issue with flying is spreading the virus by travelling abroad.. but she's doing that anyway. Surely more damaging to be in a confined space for 8 hours if you're going abroad anyway?

Reactions: 12
I’m just laughing at the thought of her spending half her day on holiday replying to twitter people and liking hateful tweets from her minions.

You just know she’s spending 70% of her holiday on her phone, searching her name up on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paragraph three- despite only have to pay about 3 real employees I took a brave decision not to ask the government to pay their salaries even though we have always been an online brand, have got out multiple launches so a pandemic really shouldn’t have impacted us that hard
Someone give her an OBE for not taking advantage of tax payers money debt
Can someone explain her reasoning for the 8 hour train over the 50 min flight..?
I guess to be seen to be low carbon eco warrior, although as it's all high speed railways the door to door time isn't that much longer and much nicer journey on the train.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just laughing at the thought of her spending half her day on holiday replying to twitter people and liking hateful tweets from her minions.

You just know she’s spending 70% of her holiday on her phone, searching her name up on twitter.
User120 wya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so guys i tweeted about grace and her holiday and she’s replied saying this. we have literally seen montana is at the same place she is🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 183496
I mean her mum also lives in West London, so unsure why she couldn't have popped down the road to visit her there lmao

Since when does moving house involve a trip to another country on the way - crazy stuff!

So whose house is the one in Kensington if her mum lives in the south of france? Her mum's or her dad's? Cause I thought her dad's house was in the country.
Her dad also defo lives in West London - probs with that other house in the country too. I mean they're loaded after all haha

Reactions: 11
I’m not buying the whole COVID test thing, she’s so full of lies this is just another one. And Montana? Why did she go with her? Alexa, define unnecessary travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The covid test thing could be true. You can just pay privately and get it done. But I don't see why she had to take Montana, Montana could just move into her place as she was going to. I guess maybe Vicky and Montana must be close 😂

Reactions: 7
Her argument makes no sense. She's said she didn't post pictures with Montana to avoid promoting going abroad. If she truly didn't want to promote it she wouldn't have posted the bikini pics and pics with her sister either.

She selectively chose not to post with Montana because she was lying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Montana was moving into her house so she went on holiday to France with her? I’m no Einstein but couldn’t Montana the grown adult have moved into Grace’s home without a diversion to France for a unnecessary holiday to spend time with people who aren’t her immediate family?

Reactions: 25
first time poster here, who like a lot of us used to idolise grace
i have such beef w the fact she tries to have her cake and eat it re: ceo business - wants the clout and the articles on her being a wildly successful girl boss but will encourage folk to overlook flaws in her product and slate them for feedback, seems like she wants all the pros of the job with absolutely none of the cons.
also its been discussed a lot so i won't dwell on it but i have a pair of her leggings and they're not all that, extremely high waist band that just makes skin bulge around the top rather than 'sucking' or 'sculpting' and my tummy isn't even a 'problem area' (gross fitness language but couldn't think of an alternative sorry) also i'm 5'3 and thought grace was also short (correct me if i'm wrong) but the short leggings are way too long for me in the leg and waist so idk how she managed that rly
lastly some of her personal style is so questionable - the huge duck off glasses, the overloaded gold jewellery and sportswear make it look like she's dressing up as a pimp... and people call her a trendsetter jeeez

Her latest tweet of “living more why the duck not” must be her excuse for her holiday with Montana
she’s such a double standard duck.

so people who can barely afford to feed themselves and their families buying boohoo clothes get called/mocked/slated by her regular but as soon as her fuckery is called out it’s all “living more why the duck
not”
HAVE A FUKIN DAY OFF GRACE and allow urself to be held accountable. ur not perfect, none of us are but u gota stop pretending.
also, i know this has been said before, but imagine the CEO of anywhere getting into a twitter fall out with
someone who called them out. just cannot with this girl anymore

On her ig Story there’s a guy there aswell. I may be completely wrong but I thought you were still only allowed to meet one other household. Montana would be one, violet would be another, her mum would be another and the guy may be another

Reactions: 2
On her ig Story there’s a guy there aswell. I may be completely wrong but I thought you were still only allowed to meet one other household. Montana would be one, violet would be another, her mum would be another and the guy may be another
she really just went on holiday and is trying to gaslight anyone who calls her out

Reactions: 19
I’m guessing Emily isn’t her PA anymore as thats what she replied wonder what happened there

I do not understand why more influencers do not have a division between their personal and professional social media accounts
bc it's their constant advertising of their personal lives that made them gain a following to become the influencers they are and they think that now that they're popular, they're above admitting and acknowledging that (which actually is literally contradictory in every sense).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.