Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so rude and aggressive, it is so unprofessional . I cannot believe she is not getting better advice
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. I cannot ever imagine acting like this on a platform connected to my career

Reactions: 11
So whose house is the one in Kensington if her mum lives in the south of france? Her mum's or her dad's? Cause I thought her dad's house was in the country.

So whose house is the one in Kensington if her mum lives in the south of france? Her mum's or her dad's? Cause I thought her dad's house was in the country.
Her mums house is in London they rent in the south of France every summer

Reactions: 1
1. this makes no sense, bc most people told her traveling is a bad idea

2. just because it’s legal doesn’t mean you should do it, grace

3. i can’t believe she keeps replying to people on twitter. it’s great tea and entertainment for us but she looks like a child, so unprofessional and rude.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. I cannot ever imagine acting like this on a platform connected to my career
She talks about people not taking women seriously in the business world but then attacks anyone that dares to call her out on things she’s not doing responsibly or correctly, sends her minions or family members to do the same, posts pictures of her arse for 1 million people to see, acts like a 12 year old herself and quite frankly shows NONE of the characteristics I’d want a CEO to show

Reactions: 16
She talks about people not taking women seriously in the business world but then attacks anyone that dares to call her out on things she’s not doing responsibly or correctly, sends her minions or family members to do the same, posts pictures of her arse for 1 million people to see, acts like a 12 year old herself and quite frankly shows NONE of the characteristics I’d want a CEO to show
I just think if this is how she handles criticism And disagreement, how does she handle it from within her team? Like if someone makes a suggestion to improve a product I just can’t imagine her taking it well. Probably why the leggings are still ripping 1 year on

Reactions: 15
She’s so rude and aggressive, it is so unprofessional . I cannot believe she is not getting better advice
I do not understand why more influencers do not have a division between their personal and professional social media accounts

Reactions: 6
This reply got me so hard 😂😂

I just had a look at that Ben francis Twitter ceo of gymshark (someone who actually disrupted the industry) and it is sooooooo different time graces. Really highlights how immature and unprofessional she is. When will she get a PR team

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
im loving this tea - also why do grace's followers all think that if she is criticized, ppl are obsessed with someone's lives when they're the ones who want to replicate her every outfit, jewelry, write about her in dissertations, credit her to academic distinctions 🧐
View attachment 183521
Covid tested before going. Great thanks for wasting resources for your pointless trip abroad

Reactions: 24
It honestly makes me scared for the money I’ve spent on GFG guides and bands, I don’t want to invest into a company that’s that unprofessionally run

Reactions: 6
Covid tested before going. Great thanks for wasting resources for your pointless trip abroad
I’m pretty sure you can’t just get tested because you feel like it? You have to have cause for it eg potentially have it or work in a job that requires frequent testing eg nurse or teacher as there’s limited test kits. Using one because you wanna go sunburn in France isn’t it

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure you can’t just get tested because you feel like it? You have to have cause for it eg potentially have it or work in a job that requires frequent testing eg nurse or teacher as there’s limited test kits. Using one because you wanna go sunburn in France isn’t it
Someone tweet that @ her 😂

Reactions: 2
She has private health care if I remember rightly, it wouldn't surprise me if she paid for a test

Reactions: 1
Grace posting an article on her story
Paragraph one- I didn’t workout before coronavirus despite being “ceo” of three fitness companies and marketing my body. Now I don’t have to commute I squeeze in 20 mins a day

Paragraph two- Even though the whole fitness industry has been saturated with people looking for home gym equipment, nutrition and workouts the past few months, I didn’t strategise well enough to capitalise on this and lost some money. “Home workouts” did go up even after no real effort on my behalf. I’ve adapted well to doing interviews over zoom and taking pictures in my hot tub

Paragraph three- despite only have to pay about 3 real employees I took a brave decision not to ask the government to pay their salaries even though we have always been an online brand, have got out multiple launches so a pandemic really shouldn’t have impacted us that hard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.