Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lol can’t believe she has started permanently modeling the shorts all pulled up her legs to try and hide how much they cut off your circulation when worn normally.
This doesn’t even look good either

Reactions: 26

Lol can’t believe she has started permanently modeling the shorts all pulled up her legs to try and hide how much they cut off your circulation when worn normally.
This doesn’t even look good either
It’s no advert for her work out programmes. If she has to pull such weird poses to look good and can’t accept she needs to size up (which shouldn’t be shameful whatsoever, especially considering she’s now entering mid 20s when we naturally fill out some)

Reactions: 16
I was just thinking this. My body has changed a lot in the last 3 years (I’m 23) and I can’t (or don’t want to, at least) wear the same things I did when I was 18/19 because my body is different. So much of her online persona seems to be stuck in this 2016/2017 fitspo era, while most of her peers have moved on and evolved.

Reactions: 26
Exactly this, and her body will keep changing. I'm 31 now and have recently had a huge clear out of clothes I wore in my 20s but didn't want to part with. My body has changed and these clothes don't suit me anymore! Also it's probably more inappropriate for me to be wearing such skimpy outfits when I go out
I find it strange that she's trying to portray this boss babe image but she still wears these fitness clothes that don't fit her. She seems so lost about her identity.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.