Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The privilege chapter is actually a lot more honest than I thought it would be ngl. She was never going to say ‘Yeah, I’m privileged, I grew up in Kensington with my mllionaire family who inherited loads of shmoney from my wealthy grandad who was margaret thatchers best chum’, as much as it is the truth. However, she has finally admitted to a lot of the things that she has been really sketchy about.
The part I don’t like is the fact she says ‘I prefer to lay it all on the table rather than paint yet another picture of what success should look like at 23 without the necessary context’, as if she has always been open about it? Smh this is literally the first time she’s actually been somewhat honest about how much her background has contributed to her wealth and success🤣
And yeah as someone said before, everytime she talks about privilege there, she goes ‘BUT I DID WORK REALLY HARD TOO, or IT WASN'T HANDED TO ME ON A PLATE’
Kinda defeats the purpose of talking about your privilege if you’re going to follow it up with statements like that.

Reactions: 37

expohsed

Good morning one and all (and grez because we know you’re reading). For those considering buying the Sunday Times No.1 Bestseller (due to privilege and money), here are some of the TOP reviews from amazon.

In short, grez bev wrote a book full of over articulated shite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
Just speculating but she said in her stories "what have they done to my poor dog" in reference to Ziggy's new haircut, which makes it me think she wasn't expecting him to come back with that kind of haircut. So I bet he was matted - every dog groomer will tell you they are constantly having to shave down cockapoo/maltipoo/doodles because their owners don't bother to do the brushing their coat needs. I'll bet anything he was matted and that's why they had to shave him down rather than her asking for a summer cut.

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
When she’s dressed in a blazer and heels to go to “work” it makes me think she is playing dress up to go into the office ie it’s a massive novelty to her bc we know people who actually go to work don’t dress like that
and what is even the point trying to look "professional" in a blazer etc when the promo for your book is you sticking your tongue out?!

• Haha

FDR97

Chatty Member
‘Brits throwback’. Yup back when you were relevant and not losing hundreds of followers daily 😌

• Haha

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Yeah I think it’s a bit weird she’s so buzzing about the times best sellers list when it’s based on her followers buying literally anything she pushes

it’s more impressive when real authors get there because they’ve had to fight to get a review from a critic, relied on word of mouth of people reading and being impressed enough to recommend and keep building on that. So that eventually they’ve got enough traction, people buying for quality of book to push them to number one.

grace could advertise an unused pen still in ts packaging on her insta stories saying “this is the key to my success” and it would be Ryman’s most sold item of the day lol. This doesn’t say anything about your book

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BRIBED PEOPLE WOTH MACBOOKSAND TALA CLOTHES AND CLOUT. that is so far out the reach for any other authors you were competing with for number one spot 😂 laughable

• Haha

Jlurking

As a self confessed drama queen who loves to over exaggerate, I actually cannot cope with how dramatic she is??? If she hadn’t commented literally nobody would have noticed this tiny scar on her stomach. It’s really bizarre how much she does this (I remember a video of her blowing out her birthday candles on one of her birthdays, and she says “I’m so asthmatic” twice because the first time nobody paid attention looool)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

g.m.j

Her sister foodlovingflora) has just got a rescue puppy - and I’ve gotta say, as someone who follows both sisters, I really rate Flora! I think she’s a decent person (I’m sure she has flaws) but she seems to genuinely have a commitment to sustainability and the way she deals with her house/lifestyle and now her dog just couldn’t even match up to Grace! I’m consistently disappointed in how much Grace just abandoned any morals for money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
do you all remember how fast her old threads used to move? shows how irrelevant and boring she’s getting lmao
it is just the same thing every time, a timetable as she is so busy,bragging about something, a cheap looking but expensive outfit, a badly fitting bikini top and an outing to the ship :LOL:

p33p33p00p00

‘Brits throwback’. Yup back when you were relevant and not losing hundreds of followers daily 😌
Ima be rude here but I don’t understand how someone can be so rich but dress so badly. Hire a stylist or something. She’s a millionaire who manages to look like a cheap boohoo babe 🤒

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
Promoting hair products with extensions in then only in the last story saying oh yeah BTW I've got extensions in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kt92

B142FBD5-E8CB-4F99-9FFD-951605063B4F.jpeg

Unexpected? Hardly sustainable clothing when you don’t even know they’ve made extra stock.. and can’t be a well run company if they’ve just found more / been informed of new arrivals

• Haha
  • Wow

sheleg

VIP Member
So many people see a "law degree" as being this massive status symbol. The truth is that you can get a law degree from any crap university and end up in a really basic admin role. It's not an automatic door-opener to a magic circle job.

• Heart

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
main diff will be thirty quid and primark ceo isn’t all over their insta page wearing theirs with their tongue out and camel toe
I think you’ll find Primark’s recycled plastic leggings are made from lesser recycled bottles, whereas Grace’s are made only from the finest… recycled bottles. Truth be told, the yarn probably comes from the same greenwashed, “bottles created only to be melted down in order to meet recycled polyamide demand” place. I couldn’t see any clear traceability of origin of the yarn quickly on either website so not sure she can claim hers is ~ better ~ or more sustainable (happy to be corrected though if someone has found it in the rabbit warren of their sustainability rambles). The main reason (apart from girlboss greed) that Primark’s are cheaper is because of the economy of scale when you consider how much product they can purchase upfront. Her USP is dwindling by the day.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Just saw a girl in full TALA getup and following a shreddy workout on her phone in the gym.... no offence to the poor girl but she had a pancake arse and the entire workout consisted of bodyweight glute bridges and bodyweight squats 😭 I genuinely feel bad for people who think they will actually get an arse like Grace's from those shitty workouts
It's so fucked up - she sells this idea of the perfect body to girls, mostly to (young) white women who generally don't naturally have that body shape. She says they can get it by doing these workouts that, going by her old videos about bulking & cutting (which have their own issues) & lifting heavy (which she encourages in her old guides), she knows won't work.

Meanwhile, she's doing the same workouts she always did - heavy lifting, long sessions, relatively high protein intake & a diet that suits her. It's the same as when Kylie Jenner sold the lipkit and then admitted she had been getting filler the whole time

Yel

Chatty Member
Tala has only been on asos for just over a month and they’re already slashing the prices on it
I'm only guessing, but is it a bit like Tesco where for a brand to get on asos they have to sign up to giving discounts that the brand funds?

But how can tala now offer discounts, because boss babe said student discounts and black Friday deals were not possible because it was already sold at such thin margins that all normal prices are like a student discount 🤥😆

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
So soo tacky when they do this
Not asking for recommendations, she’s asking for beauticians to pitch themselves for the honour of doing her lashes for free 🤢

you’d think grace would be smart enough not to accept free beauty treatments when the industry had been fucked over the past 12 months- grez we know you read here. Please just pay

lol tbf it’lol go one of two ways. Either adgifted because she’s giving them the clout. Or she’ll give us a big paragraph about how it wasn’t gifted and we should tip our lash technicians if we can
Oh my god, Grace you have more than enough money to support a small business by PAYING THEM.

I know that's an alien concept seeing as you didn't even want to pay your Shreddy Ambassadors so I'll explain how it works. In system under capitalism, you take the money you have earned (despite that magpie need to hoard things- I know, for you rich people it's really really hard but just bear with me for a second) and you put it back into the economy by paying people for their labour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Popped into the live and Katie asked Grace what her background is, and Grace just said "I'm a London girl and I lived in Wiltshire for 5 years, then I worked at IBM for a year before university". That's it. It's laughable that people claim she is upfront about her privilege - she was directly asked a question which lends itself to talking about your privileged upbringing and she completely dodged it. She also weirdly didn't mention her YouTube channel at all, even though she wouldn't be where she is now without it.

Most people when asked that question would have a lot to say, so the fact she only responded with a sentence kinda shows she wants to shut down that topic as quickly as possible. I feel like someone who comes from a disadvantaged working class background would definitely respond to that question by talking about the difficulties they had growing up. Equally, privileged people should talk about the advantages they had growing up to put their success in context.
The working for IBM part is damning because it shows how hard she’s trying to cover up the YouTube origin story. She was doing both at the same time but would only mention IBM because that seems more credible for a businesswoman. But if she said YouTube they’d think, ‘oh yh influencer merch, (cough cough the truth).’

aemee321

Chatty Member
I feel like that’s such a theme with her whole house! So many wasted spaces and pointless things, she has a pantry/loo combined off the side of the kitchen (???), a sofa shoved in the kitchen/dining and then a massive formal living area that no one uses (same with the babe cave). She didn’t even create a dedicated study considering she’s a millionaire CEO who’s constantly #working, it’s just a desk shoved to the side of a wall??? And then again she always does online zoom things sat from her dressing room anyway so what’s the point? You can definitely tell she designed the renovation herself before actually living there and working out what she needed! Then the garden like you say, got rid of so much precious space and grass, that gets no sunlight anymore anyway because of the obnoxious extension!

• Heart