Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that people have preface saying it’s not a nasty take speaks a lot about how much of a insecure snowflake she is
Is like when they complain on tala ‘omg I love this brand so much! But I bought €600 of clothing and they took 7 months to arrive 😭 and when they came all of the items ripped within 2 minutes of wearing them! No hate to the brand though I love supporting sustainable businesses and absolutely love grace too❤❤ But could I please possibly get a refund! No hate xxxxxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Is like when they complain on tala ‘omg I love this brand so much! But I bought €600 of clothing and they took 7 months to arrive 😭 and when they came all of the items ripped within 2 minutes of wearing them! No hate to the brand though I love supporting sustainable businesses and absolutely love grace too❤❤ But could I please possibly get a refund! No hate xxxxxx’
the fact that you’re not even being hysterical about this bc its the reality of her minions is just astounding 🤮🤮🤮 I’ve never ever seen anyone’s fan base be so sucked up someones arse

if grace was that influencer on the good morning show like we saw the other day, people would still say that we’re jealous and have no lives for critiquing her .... a very scary cult that im glad to have realised earlier om

Reactions: 17
So davie_positivity has been double whammy’d. Looks like skrubby meals has shared my DMs with her as predicted 👀
View attachment 416097

She aint wise, I’m the same age as her and I don’t know anyone our age I could possibly call wise. No one is wise at this age
Grubby are dickheads. I'm sure they wouldn't like anyone sharing their personal info from Companies House online.

Reactions: 15

Coincidental she decided to do some ‘charity’ work around the time of her PR book launch

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Completely unrelatable, pages 6 and 10. Especially 10.

"So while I came to the realisation that I had not a bleeping clue whether I was lazy, burned out, entitled, lost, working hard, hardly working or all of the above, I began to conclude that no one else did either1. In a strange combination of our self-perception being warped by social-media2 expectations and funhouse-mirror reflections of how we're told we are, we've entered into what is not just my identity crisis, but that of an entire generation3. A generation #sponsored by comparison, projection, performativity, hustle, stereotypes, confusion, close inspection of the self by the self - and by everyone else."

1. I'm sorry but what? Why did you come to this conclusion? Because I am not #sponsored, I don't feel pressured by hustle culture at all, I am not confused by anyone but myself (I am the perfect example of someone that will never get a tattoo because I can never make up my mind), I know what I want out of my professional and academic life. And I am technically a millennial (28 years old), who are you talking about Grace? Don't speak on "our generation's" behalf lol

2. Has anyone ever seen social media and funhouse mirror written with a hyphen? What is the point and how did this get approved?? It's not hashtag deep

3. Again, I am not suffering any identity crisis at all. Why is she projecting her insecurities (so it seems) and just assumes that her entire generation feel the same and will relate. Hey maybe I am wrong, maybe other multimillionaires her age feel that way lol.

Really looking forward to a copy online because I won't spend any money on it whatsoever, not even second hand. I don't want it taking space in my bookshelves next to my other books which I treasure like gold.

she looks sooo orange in this pic - it's not a good look

Reactions: 4
Blocked by grubby meals
View attachment 416204
Imagine if you got barred from a real life restaurant for asking why they were giving the millionaire VIP table free dinner whilst there were homeless starving people sat outside, but it's alright cause they gave them some spare change when they were leaving xx - it's the same concept!!

Social media is giving these influencers and now companies too much of a complex to block anyone that questions anything it's disgraceful

Reactions: 52
I’m genuinely quite saddened as from an Instagram scan they seem like a genuinely nice, small company. But then they a) work with Grace who is tbh quite a controversial figure, b) blindly agree to do Shreddy marketing and c) passed on the private message
I take back this comment. Wow.

Reactions: 19
05B5C4D2-EDEE-45FC-900B-AA47F5A4D736.png
Well lucky for her an average of 200-300 people a day are ‘keeping it moving’. At this point the front door is opening and closing so often it’s letting in a draft :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The more I think about her book the more I am confused. It’s like she’s set out to do things with it that she hasn’t or cannot deliver on.

On a related note, I have ADHD and ‘working hard, hardly working’ as a title for a book that contains productivity strategies that apparently will help me to achieve more feels like a kick in the teeth.
I’ve spent years trying to come to terms with the fact that I can be more motivated, driven, prepared, intelligent (whatever) than a neurotypical person and STILL fail to do basic things. It’s easier to be kind to yourself, implement her tips and get results when you’re neurotypical and don’t have to deal with the frustration of executive dysfunction all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Blocked by grubby meals
View attachment 416204
This is just ridiculous. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if when Grubby shared your message with Grace, Grace said that you were likely from here and were obsessed with painting her as a bad person.

Grace needs to stop with this narrative of everyone being motivated by jealousy. Businesses have the greatest capacity to do harm on a large scale, so the level of scrutiny she’s now receiving as a business owner is entirely appropriate.

Last edited:
I can’t even make it through her caption, let alone her book.

or this comment.

View attachment 416057
What??????? Another word she loves using is "actionable", looking forward to seeing said action items because again, what. I am more coherent after 4 "wines", but tbh I don't see a difference between 0 "wines" and 4 "wines" Grace. She really clicks the tit out of right click - thesaurus huh lol. She probably had an editor for her book but after a few pages they said "duck this - uhm looks great Grace you are such an inspiration (i.e get this tit off my desk now)"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What??????? Another word she loves using is "actionable", looking forward to seeing said action items because again, what. I am more coherent after 4 "wines", but tbh I don't see a difference between 0 "wines" and 4 "wines" Grace. She really clicks the tit out of right click - thesaurus huh lol. She probably had an editor for her book but after a few pages they said "duck this - uhm looks great Grace you are such an inspiration (i.e get this tit off my desk now)"
She should have just copied what Amazon (or whoever wrote this) put. It’s much better written 😂

4E5E7A90-0DE1-4DF4-8A48-82513DC0D77F.png

Reactions: 4
The more I think about her book the more I am confused. It’s like she’s set out to do things with it that she hasn’t or cannot deliver on.

On a related note, I have ADHD and ‘working hard, hardly working’ as a title for a book that contains productivity strategies that apparently will help me to achieve more feels like a kick in the teeth.
I’ve spent years trying to come to terms with the fact that I can be more motivated, driven, prepared, intelligent (whatever) than a neurotypical person and STILL fail to do basic things. It’s easier to be kind to yourself, implement her tips and get results when you’re neurotypical and don’t have to deal with the frustration of executive dysfunction all the time.
So true mate, I’m also ADHD and tbh, these strategies for productivity these influencers throw out usually work for nt’s, let alone adhd people. It’s dumb af

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I also have ADHD and yeah that's so true. There's also not much awareness about executive function struggles amongst the general public- many people are happy to judge you as "lazy" if you're not getting the same results as other people instead of realising that people's brains work differently. Productivity advice can't just be one-size-fits-all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also have ADHD and yeah that's so true. There's also not much awareness about executive function struggles amongst the general public- many people are happy to judge you as "lazy" if you're not getting the same results as other people instead of realising that people's brains work differently. Productivity advice can't just be one-size-fits-all.
So SO true. I am astounded at her ability to conflate how SHE thinks/feels/works with an entire generation. Grease, your products and message are ridiculously exclusive and you do not represent anyone but yourself :rolleyes:
If this book is meant to be something "diSruPtiVE" sorry hun - it couldn't conform more to a very certain image, which totally lacks NuaNCE and is vastly unobtainable for most of us.

• Heart
So SO true. I am astounded at her ability to conflate how SHE thinks/feels/works with an entire generation. Grease, your products and message are ridiculously exclusive and you do not represent anyone but yourself :rolleyes:
If this book is meant to be something "diSruPtiVE" sorry hun - it couldn't conform more to a very certain image, which totally lacks NuaNCE and is vastly unobtainable for most of us.
The only reason I am looking forward to her book coming out is to see her getting absolutely skewered in the reviews lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.