Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here but ‘massive respect’ ???? The only reason she ‘immediately’ wanted this is because of everyone in her dms calling her out for being so tone deaf in the first place - not a unique idea of hers by any means. I so cba with people like her being held on a pedestal for doing the bare minimum, she still didn’t offer to pay this start up for their service?

Also it honestly baffles me why she wouldn’t just mention the donating to charity in the original adgifted story ? I feel like she does these things to bait people into calling her out, so she can just post all the dms to her stories to feed the narrative of having all these ‘haters’ that are just so out of line for trying to hold her accountable 😫😫
100% they were not donating anything and she contacted them to make sure they did to save her, hence the fact they are not donating to the charity she said and their pass agg reply to that comment. last minute decision and they are annoyed

Reactions: 11
thread suggestion- grubby grace, greasy face, eatin all the free food she can taste

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Next thread title idea "double whammy nuanced grace, freeloading through life with shiny face"

Nah but seriously, influencer culture should really die, everything on her is adgifted? Clothes skincare makeup, even her stupid glasses. She wears all that when eating her adgifted food, while riding her adgifted bike. Life's hard for some eh
It has to include double whammy, it’s literally her worst phrase yet🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does it fall under a GDPR breach if you're sharing private customer service messages with someone not affiliated with your business?

Reactions: 30
It has to include double whammy, it’s literally her worst phrase yet🤣🤣
She's not even using the expression correctly. Definition of double whammy:
"a situation that includes two disadvantages or difficulties" so she's basically saying that using the money to help and helping the vegan business is two bad things happening at once. I think she maybe means killing two birds with one stone...

Does it fall under a GDPR breach if you're sharing private customer service messages with someone not affiliated with your business?
Wouldn't say so, there are probably privacy terms on Instagram you sign up to, and they didn't seem to share any identifiable personal data

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yea defs a breach of some kind of confidentiality obligation / data protection - that was a private message, not a public comment...

I keep thinking "Grubby" is a new nickname for Grease hahah
Literally same hahaha

Reactions: 3
I know it’d be so much more authentic if she was actually finding and trying small business for herself. Could literally do a small business of the week on her stories or something

I saw (I think Natasha oceana) say in a video once that if companies want to work with her and send her stuff etc she’ll always go on and order something independently first so she can properly test shipping times/quality/ customer service etc to provide better reviews

grace could literally try a few local businesses and then do a real promo once a month or something for her favourite.

also She’s playing a saint about helping small businesses in one breath when she’ll be doing some #adgifted promo for Nando’s next week 🙄

I also don’t get what these companies think they’re getting. Every time people send her things for free all she does is take a pic of the freshly opened delivery and say thank you.Still no idea if this grubby is any good. She’s not provided any useful info. Just shown off them gifting millionaires- mental

Reactions: 48
Yea defs a breach of some kind of confidentiality obligation / data protection - that was a private message, not a public comment...

I keep thinking "Grubby" is a new nickname for Grease hahah
I don't think it was, it would literally be the same when grace shares any messages on her story? We don't know if they even shared the name of the account the message was sent from or just a screenshot of the message

Reactions: 2
She's not even using the expression correctly. Definition of double whammy:
"a situation that includes two disadvantages or difficulties" so she's basically saying that using the money to help and helping the vegan business is two bad things happening at once. I think she maybe means killing two birds with one stone...
This makes it even funnier 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw (I think Natasha oceana) say in a video once that if companies want to work with her and send her stuff etc she’ll always go on and order something independently first so she can properly test shipping times/quality/ customer service etc to provide better reviews
It was, lol Grace wishes she had even an inch the integrity Natacha has.

I also don’t get what these companies think they’re getting. Every time people send her things for free all she does is take a pic of the freshly opened delivery and say thank you.Still no idea if this grubby is any good. She’s not provided any useful info. Just shown off them gifting millionaires- mental
Right? It’s doing the least, an actually decent promo she would have put the meal together and show it looking nice.

Reactions: 12
I don't think it was, it would literally be the same when grace shares any messages on her story? We don't know if they even shared the name of the account the message was sent from or just a screenshot of the message
No cos usually when she shares them they were sent directly to her - in this case it wasn’t and she is still sharing. But agree without the name doubt there’s a claim 😞

Reactions: 2
Dread to think how many people are rushing to her DMs to lick her arse over this. Made millions but thinks donating 30 meals is substantial

• Heart
Reactions: 26
the fact that the mention "are you rferring to grace's post" makes it seem they have had lots of complaints imo
I’ve already complained on 3 of my accounts! This is from the final one I have that isn’t blocked by grace, so if she blocks me after this, I’ll know they’ve sent my messages to her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is pissing me off so much. She’s saying she’s stuck to her promise, but the promise what that she wouldn’t accept any adgifted food boxes, and would ask the company to donate instead to a (UK ??) food bank. I’m pretty sure she even said that it’s not right for her to receive free food when other people need it... instead she’s accepted the free food box, asked them for shreddy promotion and donated money to a charity in Uganda... while donating to the charity is obviously a good thing, it’s not what she promised at all. So she’s gone from “I won’t accept anything and will donate the box to people in the UK who need it most” to “I will accept the box and send money to a charity abroad”. Not the same thing. It just really doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 34
This is pissing me off so much. She’s saying she’s stuck to her promise, but the promise what that she wouldn’t accept any adgifted food boxes, and would ask the company to donate instead to a (UK ??) food bank. I’m pretty sure she even said that it’s not right for her to receive free food when other people need it... instead she’s accepted the free food box, asked them for shreddy promotion and donated money to a charity in Uganda... while donating to the charity is obviously a good thing, it’s not what she promised at all. So she’s gone from “I won’t accept anything and will donate the box to people in the UK who need it most” to “I will accept the box and send money to a charity abroad”. Not the same thing. It just really doesn’t sit right with me.
also, it’s a larger argument we don’t need to get into, but charity, especially in some African countries, can be super problematic - lots of wealthy people just patting themselves on the back and not understanding or engaging in the wider context

• Heart
Reactions: 33
also, it’s a larger argument we don’t need to get into, but charity, especially in some African countries, can be super problematic - lots of wealthy people just patting themselves on the back and not understanding or engaging in the wider context
Yeah it’s the white saviourism for me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.