Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point, she was talking quite specifically about the issue with school meals in the UK and made it seem like the food box would’ve been given to a UK food bank.

Donating to food charities elsewhere is obviously great and should be done, but feels quite a bit different to what she has implied in those stories (that they’ve sent one their boxes to a UK food bank somewhere).

edit: she’s still going - must be a long lunch break today
yeah exactly, obviously I don't begrudge giving it to another charity at all, but it is just super strange she would invent them giving it to a different charity?

I was shocked they sent your screenshot over. who runs this company? seems like childish behavior
someone getting business advice from Tala customer service i assume :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just absolutely baffled at how she can still claim she's not an influencer but a CEO when she posts stuff like this.

Reactions: 34
It just seems so forced and they are both completely missing the point, they could've done all of this without Grace being sent a box herself "for review" lol who cares if the point is to donate food anyway? You think the starving people will go "Oh chicken pesto salad with cherry tomatoes? Hmm I prefer a pasta salad" insufferable cunts. "massive respect" ew. Grubby and Grace a ~double whammy~ in cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can someone plz do a ‘how it started — how it’s going’
Of grace saying she won’t accept food boxes to her adgifted story today plz
Will gladly RT x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There is nothing about a millionaire receiving free food that sits right with me at all. Donating the cost doesn’t make up for it, they’ve still given someone very wealthy free food when there’s people struggling to eat and feed their kids. I get why they do it for marketing but personally even as a marketing strategy it would actually put me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She is EXHAUSTING. I wonder if she has an hour blocked out in her calendar every day so that she can bash out these teeny tiny font paragraphs on her stories. Must take her a decent chunk of time.

“I stick to my promises” - says the same girl who promised her followers she was taking every precaution on her very essential Dubai trip and apparently called for clarification on everything, but went out partying anyway.
Woooooo my DM got featured! Still not blocked :(

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is nothing about a millionaire receiving free food that sits right with me at all. Donating the cost doesn’t make up for it, they’ve still given someone very wealthy free food when there’s people struggling to eat and feed their kids. I get why they do it for marketing but personally even as a marketing strategy it would actually put me off.
yeah same, no way I would buy from this company and this was only solidified by their unprofessional customer relations

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First time poster here but ‘massive respect’ ???? The only reason she ‘immediately’ wanted this is because of everyone in her dms calling her out for being so tone deaf in the first place - not a unique idea of hers by any means. I so cba with people like her being held on a pedestal for doing the bare minimum, she still didn’t offer to pay this start up for their service?

Also it honestly baffles me why she wouldn’t just mention the donating to charity in the original adgifted story ? I feel like she does these things to bait people into calling her out, so she can just post all the dms to her stories to feed the narrative of having all these ‘haters’ that are just so out of line for trying to hold her accountable 😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also can she stop saying ‘double whammy’ she sounds like a cringe boomer
Next thread title idea "double whammy nuanced grace, freeloading through life with shiny face"

Nah but seriously, influencer culture should really die, everything on her is adgifted? Clothes skincare makeup, even her stupid glasses. She wears all that when eating her adgifted food, while riding her adgifted bike. Life's hard for some eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Good point, she was talking quite specifically about the issue with school meals in the UK and made it seem like the food box would’ve been given to a UK food bank.

Donating to food charities elsewhere is obviously great and should be done, but feels quite a bit different to what she has implied in those stories (that they’ve sent one their boxes to a UK food bank somewhere).

edit: she’s still going - must be a long lunch break today
and why is she not saying how many meals they are (allegedly ) donating? why would that be secret?

Reactions: 4
I was shocked they sent your screenshot over. who runs this company? seems like childish behavior
Yea defs a breach of some kind of confidentiality obligation / data protection - that was a private message, not a public comment...

hilarious that it is called grubby, wtf thought that was an apetising title?! tbh reminds me of Grace's makeup most of the time
I keep thinking "Grubby" is a new nickname for Grease hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think there’s an argument for her to USE the product (and pay for it) then give a promotion post? Then Graces benefit could be the shreddy advert the company suggested (on her story) so it’s a tit for tat situation.

As a SM businesswoman you’d think she could be more creative in her partnerships.

She shouldn’t be accepting gifted food as a millionaire. End of story.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.