Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convenient...
she could easily still promote them without accepting the food? and just insist they donate one to someone in need? what business can afford to be giving away double the amount of free tit at the moment?
id be really interested to see how
much of her salary she donates to charity....

Reactions: 30
she is so stingey, no wonder she has been able to make so much money if she spends so little as she is gifted everything. How you can complain you are left wing when you are really rich and taking money from businesses who may be struggling atm
Didn’t you know? Grease is actually a budgeting kween and only spends £42 per week in central London 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wheres the proof? Smh
someone should contact the business and ask. I don't believe it at all, if this were the case it would be part of her promoting it.
I think Grace is the kind of rich person who just donates money to the arts etc, not people in need or food banks etc, IIRC she donates/donated money to some kind of church choir?

Reactions: 13
Convenient...
There's still absolutely no need for her to be accepting free food, no matter if they donate another box, she's still needlessly receiving another box of food that should go to someone who actually needs it and its very telling that she doesn't seem to grasp this. She doesn't have an ethical bone in her body

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The whole ‘I offer to pay’ is a straight up lie, what company is gonna say nah duck that, it’s either adgifted or you’re not having it. You don’t have to be gifted something to promote it? If she gives a tit about promoting small businesses just buy it and promote it anyway

Scrounging parasite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The whole ‘I offer to pay’ is a straight up lie, what company is gonna say nah duck that, it’s either adgifted or you’re not having it. You don’t have to be gifted something to promote it? If she gives a tit about promoting small businesses just buy it and promote it anyway

Scrounging parasite
"I offer to pay" is just hilarious, imagine a company refusing your money :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is EXHAUSTING. I wonder if she has an hour blocked out in her calendar every day so that she can bash out these teeny tiny font paragraphs on her stories. Must take her a decent chunk of time.

“I stick to my promises” - says the same girl who promised her followers she was taking every precaution on her very essential Dubai trip and apparently called for clarification on everything, but went out partying anyway.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She is EXHAUSTING. I wonder if she has an hour blocked out in her calendar every day so that she can bash out these teeny tiny font paragraphs on her stories. Must take her a decent chunk of time.

“I stick to my promises” - says the same girl who promised her followers she was taking every precaution on her very essential Dubai trip and apparently called for clarification on everything, but went out partying anyway.
So what I’m seeing is she still received free food. She paid for a box to go to someone else but she’s still got freebies from, as they’ve just said a new small start up. And from this deal she’s getting some free shreddy marketing in the boxes?? The expenses of influencers are a joke**
** oh but of course she’s not an influencer guys, just happy to accept the freebies, but please don’t call her one x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
but that is totally different to what she said? she said food was donated to foodbanks?
Good point, she was talking quite specifically about the issue with school meals in the UK and made it seem like the food box would’ve been given to a UK food bank.

Donating to food charities elsewhere is obviously great and should be done, but feels quite a bit different to what she has implied in those stories (that they’ve sent one their boxes to a UK food bank somewhere).

edit: she’s still going - must be a long lunch break today

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
being called out for getting free food after saying she wouldn’t: extensive screenshots and paragraphs

being called out for traveling during a pandemic, putting many at risk, to a country known for its human rights abuses: silence

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Let’s forget the ugandan donations because that’s already the companies policy, nothing to do with grace lmao, plus they never mentioned in their message here they donated food to a food bank so who knows if that ever even happened.
Plus free shreddy marketing? Smh, that’s worth way more than paying for a £10 box food donation

Reactions: 27
Good point, she was talking quite specifically about the issue with school meals in the UK and made it seem like the food box would’ve been given to a UK food bank.

Donating to food charities elsewhere is obviously great and should be done, but feels quite a bit different to what she has implied in those stories (that they’ve sent one their boxes to a UK food bank somewhere).

edit: she’s still going - must be a long lunch break today
Also howling that grubby obviously sent my message over to grace for her to use in that story. She wasn’t in the convo

hope companies start thinking bleeping hell, not worth the drama with her. The actual ad gifted promotion has been lost in grace going off talking about herself and how good she is again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Also howling that grubby obviously sent my message over to grace for her to use in that story. She wasn’t in the convo

hope companies start thinking bleeping hell, not with the drama with her. The actual ad gifted promotion has been lost in grace going off talking about herself and how good she is again
I was shocked they sent your screenshot over. who runs this company? seems like childish behavior

Reactions: 37

hope companies start thinking bleeping hell, not with the drama with her. The actual ad gifted promotion has been lost in grace going off talking about herself and how good she is again
Bruh the company is run by bellends like her it seems

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.