Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I have ADHD too how bizarre that there's so many of us. Can we start a dedicated thread to discuss? 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really really hate how she uses sentences with two apostrophes in one after the other after the other. The pace of her writing is shocking, I'm surprised nobody told her during editing to use some shorter ones to break it up. If she tried to read that aloud to herself it would not sound good.
This is exactly how she talks tbh, if she read it aloud I’m sure she would have thought it sounded so profound and enlightened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really really hate how she uses sentences with two apostrophes in one after the other after the other. The pace of her writing is shocking, I'm surprised nobody told her during editing to use some shorter ones to break it up. If she tried to read that aloud to herself it would not sound good.
she's definitely the type of person grammarly was made for tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she meant to sound “jokey” in her Insta when shouting at her roommate, but she just sounded rude and entitled. And a bit scary, like plz chill Grez

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my god. Her 'tips' on writing a cover letter 😂😂 to tailor the cover letter to the job you're applying for? No tit Grace 😂 I learnt that in Year 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she meant to sound “jokey” in her Insta when shouting at her roommate, but she just sounded rude and entitled. And a bit scary, like plz chill Grez
It’s how I imagine she speaks to her family lmaooo

Guys I have ADHD too how bizarre that there's so many of us. Can we start a dedicated thread to discuss? 😍
Yeah that would be so nice

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Literally the podcast is 40mins long and I swear the host got in what, like 5 questions? She would ramble on so much in her answers, and end up talking about things totally unrelated to the question, and would talk so fast, it left zero chance for the host to get a word in or to turn it into more of a conversation.
She sounded like she got 4 espressos injected intravenously. I was trying to fall asleep to it but ended up a little worried about her lmao

maybe it's because she was nervous, but her talking reminded me so much of people in undergrad. Some classmates weren't able to make a full stop and ended up "explaining" every "explanation" further, losing any relevance to the original question after 20 seconds

Reactions: 10
100%! My brain can’t actually process Grace’s version.
She sounds like she is trying to bump up the word limit in an essay. You’re not at university anymore Grace, this the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She sounds like she is trying to bump up the word limit in an essay. You’re not at university anymore Grace, this the real world.
also, when you do this in university you literally lose marks for not being concise LOL

Reactions: 18
Woah, that did not come across as jokey to me 😬
Her story reminded me so much of my housemates - a girl and a boy, she's super into him and goes from sweet and cuddly and flirty to raging in an instant with him. Also gets angry when him and I have a convo or are joking with each other, really bizarre behaviour. Grace's flirting with her housemate and then this feels so similar lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve had it with her narrative that tutors at Oxford were “suspicious” about her due to her status as a CEO and bossbabe and all round feministsustainableauthorentrepreneurdefinitelynotinfluencer.

All the tutors knew and didn’t give a single duck. I heard that she rarely showed up to tutorials (small classes with 2 or 3 people and a professor) and was never reprimanded. I went into a tutorial as she was coming out once. When she was gone, the tutor literally took the piss of her wearing her “tryna be cutie and grow my bootie” hoodie. She was far too trivial for tutors to actually care about.

They were “suspicious” but only because they could see her for what she was (and is): a complete farce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh my god I'm genuinely appalled at Grace's angry outburst! Toxic witch

Reactions: 5
All the tutors knew and didn’t give a single duck. I heard that she rarely showed up to tutorials (small classes with 2 or 3 people and a professor) and was never reprimanded. I went into a tutorial as she was coming out once. When she was gone, the tutor literally took the piss of her wearing her “tryna be cutie and grow my bootie” hoodie. She was far too trivial for tutors to actually care about.
Omg totally forgot about that tragic merch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing makes me cringe more than when posh people swear loads to be Cool and Down With The Kids TM, she’s like a teenager who is swearing because she knows she’s not meant to. Feel like the housemate just needed to pat her on the head like ‘ok time for a nap now child x’

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.