Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really depressing that the best story they have from Barcelona is the fact a guy cheated on his girlfriend with Grace F. God their holidays and trips away must be so boring and dire.
If I knew I was the side piece I would take it to the grave with me and never speak about it. So embarrassing for her

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is the sound quite bad in some of their videos? Especially their vlogs. I know the places are busy but they’re the only ones I really struggle to hear at times

Reactions: 3
It’s really depressing that the best story they have from Barcelona is the fact a guy cheated on his girlfriend with Grace F. God their holidays and trips away must be so boring and dire.
I was like imagine she happens to listen & finds out via this. It would be pretty obvious from the details they gave.

Personally, I would have either respectfully told her, or at least not used the story for content & laughed about it.

Reactions: 5
Basically Grace F kissed a lad a few times that had a gf, she found the girl on instagram but as of the podcast hadn’t informed her about it.
What the hell?? Surely if they are ok with telling this story on their podcast then they should also tell the girl about it??

Reactions: 18
It’s sad that they keep doing the same in all those different cities plenty of art and culture.
Btw, in their Behind the scenes new video, they said they went to Primark to buy things for the “studio”. I don’t know, all the stories will sound the same bc they don’t do others than eating and flirting.

And can someone tell Grace F to stop self tanning? She looks like 28 yo while being 20… she is so pretty when natural, even her eyelashes make her eyes sad and falling down
I actually disagree. I think Grace F looks 14 trying to be 30. She has the body of a child but tries to dress so mature it’s cringe

Reactions: 12
I actually disagree. I think Grace F looks 14 trying to be 30. She has the body of a child but tries to dress so mature it’s cringe
Her face looks old but her body looks young. The way she dresses is a hit or miss. Grace S on the other hand dresses horribly

Reactions: 6
It’s a pitty bc both are beautiful and could dress appropriately for the occasion and for their bodies. Some outfits aren’t even useful for ANY moment in life. Grace S has a beautiful body but she ruins it with all those cringy outfits….

for me it okay to have a personal style and something out of the box but there’s a fine line between that and being ridiculous

Reactions: 8
oh my… I never would have thought that Grace F would do something like that. And she probably even bragged about it on their Podcast. She has no dignity. She really is a bleep then.

Reactions: 2
oh my…I’m shocked. I never would have thought that Grace F would do something like that. How can you do something like that? Now I know what kind of person she really is. And she probably even bragged about it on their Podcast. I am sorry but people who sleep with someone knowing they have a partner are just below everyone else. She has no dignity. She really is a bleep then.
She didn’t sleep with him, only kissed. She also didn’t know he had a girlfriend until after. The issue is that she now has the means to contact the girl about it but hasn’t (at least to our knowledge).

Reactions: 7
She didn’t sleep with him, only kissed. She also didn’t know he had a girlfriend until after. The issue is that she now has the means to contact the girl about it but hasn’t (at least to our knowledge).
Sorry already edited, my bad
Why would she contact the girl??

Because her boyfriend cheated on her

it’s girl code to let a girl know that if their man has cheated or tried to lead another girl on
This! If I was in her situation, I would 100% tell the girl that their boyfriend cheated on them and I didn’t know he was taken. Even if it was just a kiss, that’s still cheating and his girlfriend deserves to know

Reactions: 7
This! If I was in her situation, I would 100% tell the girl that their boyfriend cheated on them and I didn’t know he was taken. Even if it was just a kiss, that’s still cheating and his girlfriend deserves to know
Absolutely! If he’s cheated once he’ll do it again. The girl should be told.

Reactions: 3