Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry??? How are they affording to LIVE in paris next year when they have no jobs, can’t speak French and they’re relying on YouTube to get them yhrough?? Wake up girls

And why does Grace s get £20 a month from her parents??? She’s 19.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry??? How are they affording to LIVE in paris next year when they have no jobs, can’t speak French and they’re relying on YouTube to get them yhrough?? Wake up girls

Did her sister go to Uni? If they were supporting her sister through Uni, they might see it as it being fair.

Also they’re actually gonna move they need to get fluent, nothing the French hate more is obnoxious Brits

Reactions: 3
I wonder what their long term plans are. They seem very sure of this YouTube career continuing to sustain all these trips and living in Paris etc but they’re really going to have to think about content as they mature. Their audience will mature and viewers already older than them will get pissed off if they’re just running round the world living here and there for a month or whatever with no actual direction. I really don’t dislike them, I think they seem like nice girls but their YouTube careers etc has meant they are quite sheltered in some ways for 19 year olds. They are only concerned with posing and trying on clothes and talking about boys and designer stuff. That won’t keep folk watching. If they don’t sort themselves out they might end up relying on £20 a month from their parents.

Reactions: 12

Did you mean £200? I don’t mean to be rude but what exactly would she do with £20?

I’m not too fond of these tacky dimwits but surely getting money off of your parents at 19 isn’t too questionable? I’m 20 and at uni and I get a weekly allowance from my parents as do the majority of my friends, even those who work part time. I understand that this is a privilege that not everybody has, however I personally don’t see the harm in parents making their children’s lives a little easier if they can afford to do so

Reactions: 7
Did you mean £200? I don’t mean to be rude but what exactly would she do with £20?

I’m not too fond of these tacky dimwits but surely getting money off of your parents at 19 isn’t too questionable? I’m 20 and at uni and I get a weekly allowance from my parents as do the majority of my friends, even those who work part time. I understand that this is a privilege that not everybody has, however I personally don’t see the harm in parents making their children’s lives a little easier if they can afford to do so
No she definitely said £20 but if I’m being honest I took it as her joking (Grace S that is, not OP. As OP is talking about a comment Grace S made in their new Q&A video). Weekly allowances are definitely variable from family to family and area to area, personally my parents stopped giving me cash the moment I was old enough to get a job, can understand why other parents would continue to support their kids regardless though (it would have been nice lol).

Reactions: 2

Getting an allowance of £20 when she has a full time job that allows her to holiday live abroad and have the lifestyle she has for doing the bare minimum is bleeping weird IMO … donate it to charity or something

Reactions: 10
No she definitely said £20 but if I’m being honest I took it as her joking (Grace S that is, not OP. As OP is talking about a comment Grace S made in their new Q&A video). Weekly allowances are definitely variable from family to family and area to area, personally my parents stopped giving me cash the moment I was old enough to get a job, can understand why other parents would continue to support their kids regardless though (it would have been nice lol).
I assumed the £20 thing meant they maybe still pay her monthly phone bill or something

The way I see it, and I’m not sure if this is just bc I’ve been brought up like this, but if you can afford a lavish lifestyle, buy all these designer items, you can afford to live off your own money. I haven’t had a penny from my parents since I was 16, not even now I’m at uni lmaoo it’s a sad life

Reactions: 12
I think the point in life is to make your kids (&yourself) live comfortable. That’s why you go to Uni, get a good job, a house. It’s all to make the lives of your kids nice. That at least what my parents mission is. And my parents are always here to help and support wherever they can. They don’t want so see their kids struggle.
Of course it’s from family to family different (parents income, amount of kids etc.) but I think it’s fine if parents support you. You’re their child they want to see you enjoying life. Isn’t it so?

I think the point in life is to make your kids (&yourself) live comfortable. That’s why you go to Uni, get a good job, a house. It’s all to make the lives of your kids nice. That at least what my parents mission is. And my parents are always here to help and support wherever they can. They don’t want so see their kids struggle.
Of course it’s from family to family different (parents income, amount of kids etc.) but I think it’s fine if parents support you. You’re their child they want to see you enjoying life. Isn’t it so?
I agree but I also agree with all the above posters too. Of course supporting your child if you have the means is fine but it is a bit of a piss take when they’re clearly on enough money to laze around (sorry, do really hard work with taking photos in front of mundane backdrops) international cities for months to be getting money from parents.
Like I said in my post though I think it was just a flippant comment that she didn’t actually mean just to add emphasis on the fact she doesn’t get support and it’s been taken a bit too literally.

Reactions: 4
Can’t think of anything’s worse than these two having a podcast like they said they aim to this year. All it would be is tone deaf comments left right and centre with them banging on about boys and dates.

Reactions: 5
Can’t think of anything’s worse than these two having a podcast like they said they aim to this year. All it would be is tone deaf comments left right and centre with them banging on about boys and dates.
I get chatting to your friends about boys and dates and stuff but I’m pretty sure viewers really don’t care to hear about some random boy they don’t even know lol

Reactions: 7
I get chatting to your friends about boys and dates and stuff but I’m pretty sure viewers really don’t care to hear about some random boy they don’t even know lol
It’s all their vlogs are about now, a podcast rehashing the same shite won’t get them much further than they already are.

Reactions: 1
It looks like their Milan trip came to quite an abrupt end? Grace F hasn’t posted for days and had no stories on the last couple of days there. Grace S posted a bit more but they were suddenly back in England

Reactions: 3