Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skiing is HARD work - they wouldn’t hack it. They were flying over the Alps so probably Italy - maybe Milan? The most boring city in Italy...

Reactions: 7
So im guessing the next trip will be Italy haha just because they base their lives of what they see in movies so basic choice after Paris is Italy..lets see if im right
I guess i was right 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t even dislike the girls but it just irks me how unimaginative they are.... I mean they’re literally on a gap year why not doing something exciting like get an interrail pass and go to places a bit different like Budapest or Prague. Even in Italy they could’ve gone somewhere a bit more culturally rich like Rome of Venice but of course they went for Milan. It’s just boring and so stereotypical

Reactions: 13
I don’t even dislike the girls but it just irks me how unimaginative they are.... I mean they’re literally on a gap year why not doing something exciting like get an interrail pass and go to places a bit different like Budapest or Prague. Even in Italy they could’ve gone somewhere a bit more culturally rich like Rome of Venice but of course they went for Milan. It’s just boring and so stereotypical
Agreed! I went interrailing and the better places were those less stereotypical. I don’t think they’ll love Milan as much as Paris either. I’m sure the rule there atm is mandatory masks even outside? They’ve already broken that with their reveal video 🙄

Yeah I don’t really dislike them either I just find them immature and annoying, they seem to be stunted at age 15. The photos of Grace S made me cringe, she totally thinks she’s the absolute tit.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t really dislike them either I just find them immature and annoying, they seem to be stunted at age 15. The photos of Grace S made me cringe, she totally thinks she’s the absolute tit.
I’m dying of second hand embarrassent over Grace S’ outfit 😅

Reactions: 5
They are the definition and cliche of pretty white girls that grew up with well off parents so they could do and be whoever they wanted to be. Even with all that opportunity they chose to just be basic media chasing snore-fests💀

Reactions: 12
i don't see it getting any better from here icl. a combination of this lifestyle and social media platform will only inflate their egos further so i feel they'll become even less relatable and more narcissistic as times goes

Reactions: 6
Grace F needs to burn those hideously tacky gucci tights she’s been wearing for the past five years. Also isn’t she a bit too old to still be cosplaying Blair Waldorf? I don’t think Blair Waldorf exclusively shopped at Zara lmao.

Them “moving” is so laughable because they just look like two idiots on holiday. Did they even make one friend while they were in Paris? did they attempt to speak the language at all? did they even experience actually LIVING in Paris? Their days are probably filled with trying to going out to get some photos and then sitting in silence editing them whilst they’re at dinner. They are honestly so classless and tacky, they’re the epitome of trashy essex girls, I really don’t know who Grace F thinks she’s fooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grace S, who has previously called herself a vegetarian and said she doesn't eat fish in the '10 Things That People Say That Annoy Vegetarians' video... showing in her stories she's having seafood.

Last edited:
Imagine being in Italy and seeing two girls act like robots everywhere they go to take insta pictures. Why don’t they actually enjoy the moment rather than posing for pictures everywhere

• Haha
I don’t get why they don’t travel around the country if they are staying there for a month they could easily visit loads of small towns, big cities, touristy places

I don’t get why they don’t travel around the country if they are staying there for a month they could easily visit loads of small towns, big cities, touristy places
They said they would and i hope they do because to be honest i found Milan so boring.

They said they would and i hope they do because to be honest i found Milan so boring.
It’s genuinely the most boring place in Italy! You can get to the lakes, Venice, Rome etc in no time. They even called part of Milan ‘a mini Venice’... just go to effing Venice!!! I’d love to see them in Naples though 😅

I just don't get Grace S. style what a mess..whats up with does tights from today?!

Reactions: 5