Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfits always look very fancy dress to me.

Thought Grace F's outfit yesterday was nice though.
Yes i don't dislike Grace Fs outfits i think she is more consistent of what she likes, but the other one i think is just a mess also i don't know how they manage to never get sick because they never dress appropriate to the weather

Reactions: 7
Yes i don't dislike Grace Fs outfits i think she is more consistent of what she likes, but the other one i think is just a mess also i don't know how they manage to never get sick because they never dress appropriate to the weather
Dressing too much or too little doesn’t contribute to your getting ill, if you’re going to catch a cold you’ll catch it regardless.
I think Grace F dress sense looks better because she’s got her one style that she sticks to. Grace S dresses with all the current trends and they don’t mesh together well because it doesn’t suit her. She looks like someone trying to impersonate a movie that was trying to impersonate the early 2000s.

So many interesting things to see and what do they take nearly all their photos of? Themselves.

Reactions: 2
Has Grace Shad had her lips done? Seems really obvious in their new video and I’m only 4 minutes in. She has the shadow above her top lip when they’re in the apartment then when they go out for lunch the following day she can’t stop touching her mouth or putting her hand infront of it

Reactions: 6
Has Grace Shad had her lips done? Seems really obvious in their new video and I’m only 4 minutes in. She has the shadow above her top lip when they’re in the apartment then when they go out for lunch the following day she can’t stop touching her mouth or putting her hand infront of it
She’s had them done before, not sure if she’s had them topped up or not since. I think it was a vlog on her own channel if I remember correctly. I could just be talking out of my arse though 😂

Reactions: 2
I am very baffled by the neon pink tights. 🧐 it just looks…. Bad.
And the fake LV jumper. If they’re trying to be fashion vloggers/instagramers any well established fashionista would turn their nose up to that.

Reactions: 3
I swear they’ve said they’re both virgins?! This is extra embarrassing if that’s the case... beyond desperate 😟
Do we think they still are? They seem to go on quite a few dates with randoms, literally in Milan a few hours and they were out with guys.

Reactions: 4
Do we think they still are? They seem to go on quite a few dates with randoms, literally in Milan a few hours and they were out with guys.
I feel like maybe Barcelona was the time this all changed! They often say how crazy it was and about the guys they met there and ever since this trip they seem to have been more confident going out on dates etc

In their new q&a they come across very much like all they really care about is meeting people and dating in all these cities

They think they are Milan and Paris know it all since they’ve lived there. It’s only been a MONTH!! They are sooooo annoying