Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace S's latest photo is one of the tackiest I've seen from her. Leave a little to the imagination..?

Reactions: 6
Well, maybe she’s paving the way for an onlyfans once the Youtube money dries up.
I’d like to preface this next statment with: I know she is an adult and it’s up to her, it’s also not her fault if creepy men have been following them since they were children BUT does anyone else not find it weird that her parents allowed this even though she’s had an internet presence since she was like 12 so there definitely will be absolute creeps who have waited for this?? That would have been enough to put me off personally especially since 18 really is not that old and you can easily post stuff you’d regret later in life and that age but I guess it’s subjective. As well as the fact there’s video evidence of her saying when she’s below 18 that she wants to wait till she’s 18 before posting underwear/bikini pics so she’s clearly driven to want to for whatever reason?

Reactions: 4
even more awkward bc grace f did the same ad but looked way less exposed bc she had a pair of jeans mainly on. it was a much less provocative photo and way more age appropriate.

Reactions: 5
The way they talk about the male attention in the Paris vlogs makes me cringe, and unsurprisingly it was Grace S who seemed more bothered about it. Just setting those thirst traps with the posts in her scants.

Omg the quality of their videos are so bad. The camera shakes, it isn’t properly in focus, they look washed out and the background is rubbish. They literally don’t put any effort in their videos at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know they only do it because they’ve done it since they were so young, but are they not embarrassed about posting “what I got for Christmas/birthday” videos now? It’s early and mid teenage behaviour.

Reactions: 2
So im guessing the next trip will be Italy haha just because they base their lives of what they see in movies so basic choice after Paris is Italy..lets see if im right

Reactions: 1
Omg the quality of their videos are so bad. The camera shakes, it isn’t properly in focus, they look washed out and the background is rubbish. They literally don’t put any effort in their videos at all
i thought you were exaggerating but omg it's awful. you can't tell what anything is.

Reactions: 3
They’d rather die than spend £500 on a dyson airwrap, something which they (i personally) use every day??? But they’d happily spend £1000s on different designer bags and outfits which get used once every other week

And where did Grace get the idea of £570 from?? I bought mine last year for £400, I’m sure they’ve not gone up that much

They’d rather die than spend £500 on a dyson airwrap, something which they (i personally) use every day??? But they’d happily spend £1000s on different designer bags and outfits which get used once every other week

And where did Grace get the idea of £570 from?? I bought mine last year for £400, I’m sure they’ve not gone up that much
I think they just exaggerate when they talk. The way they talk makes me cringe so much too- ‘witch stop it’, ‘omg no’, ‘omg stoppp’, ‘so cute’

I think they just exaggerate when they talk. The way they talk makes me cringe so much too- ‘witch stop it’, ‘omg no’, ‘omg stoppp’, ‘so cute’
They’re a product of the media they consume. Neither of them are their own person and it’s pretty sad. Hopefully in a few years time they’ll grow up and come in to their own instead of trying so hard to fit in to the cinematic and insta baddie visions they both have latched on to.

Reactions: 5
They are also so slow at uploading. They’ve left Paris over a month ago now and has only just uploaded their last Paris vlog? What are they doing all day, they have nothing to do

Their last Paris vlog had a thumbnail of them at The Ritz but in the blog they showed a two second clip of it 😂 they said they were too scared to vlog it. It then took a million pictures.

New to this thread so i haven't read through it yet but I've always felt like they copy a lot of what cinzia and sophia do. is it just me? not that s+c are any better themselves

Where do we think they’ve landed today? I can’t imagine them being in the cold skiing for a month

probably barcelona or nyc (because sophia and cinzia went there recently)

Reactions: 1