Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?
I think they plan to move to Paris and live there for a year, more dates to come guys

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think they are lazy and sometimes boring but I honestly like them. Especially Grace F, she actually was making me laugh in the recent podcast. The way they talk is a bit annoying though 😂
I think they are genuine sweet girls but just a little clueless. I hope they find success but they do need to up their content and work harder

Reactions: 17
I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?
I went to New York for the first time when I was 18 and did both I don’t understand why they wouldn’t do just a handful of tourist things?

I went to New York for the first time when I was 18 and did both I don’t understand why they wouldn’t do just a handful of tourist things?
Not to mention the fact that if they vlogged them going around doing these touristy things it could be a great business move for them as companies would be more willing to offer free tour guides/things of the sort for that kind of content? It would get so boring only ever going clubbing. They’re basically living a more lavish uni lifestyle, living off pasta and drinking the weekends away 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes doing both is great. It’s called balance, I don’t think they realize that. And they went to move there eventually, they’ll need an actual job to do that…

Reactions: 1
Grace F about the clubs: “They play really niche ABBA songs like Super Trouper” that really niche #1 for 9 weeks ABBA song ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me I’m seeing things and Grace F did not just post a photo of herself putting on lipgloss in the mirror of a New York taxi in traffic😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m seeing things and Grace F did not just post a photo of herself putting on lipgloss in the mirror of a New York taxi in traffic😳
The taxi driver 😂😂😂 they would do anything for some good pics. Just live in the moment
FC943FD9-4347-4053-90E8-AA89BCE798F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know what their parents do? I feel like they give me rich family vibes idk

Does anyone know what their parents do? I feel like they give me rich family vibes idk
They’ve never said what their parents do but I agree, both come from well off families. Grace F got a Rolex from her parents for her birthday 😯

I don’t think they come from a wealthy family, if that was the case they wouldn’t wear fake designer

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they come from a wealthy family, if that was the case they wouldn’t wear fake designer
You’d be suprised how many wealthy people own fake designer. If you have enough real bits people don’t question whether it is fake or not. It’s one of them things if you know you know and if you don’t you’re kind of clueless

They didn’t go to private school which makes me think they’re not as wealthy as they like to make out, although their school was a pretty good one and maybe their parents didn’t really value paying for a ‘good’ education

Reactions: 9
You know their content is dire when they have “laundry” in the title. I promise no one wants to watch two girls in NYC do laundry???? 😭

• Haha
I know this has probably been said a billion times but Grace F needs to stop with the fake tan or learn how to apply it properly it makes her look so muddy and dirty! Her pictures could be cute but the patchy muddy tan throws me off

Reactions: 13
I know this has probably been said a billion times but Grace F needs to stop with the fake tan or learn how to apply it properly it makes her look so muddy and dirty! Her pictures could be cute but the patchy muddy tan throws me off
It’s a shame cos she is a naturally pretty girl! She needs to embrace her natural skin colour and stop aging herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish they’d stop bigging up BTECs, as a BTEC holder UCAS points mean nothing. University will still turn you away no matter what grade you got purely because it’s not A levels.
Maybe it’s like that for something like fashion, but definitely in the life science sector they do not have the same views. They shouldn’t preach it like the gospel truth when it’s just simply not.

Reactions: 2
Top unis don’t use ucas points. If you want to go to a uni that uses ucas points im sure btecs are great. I wished my uni did ucas points i got more ‘points’ than required but because one of my alevels was a grade lower than what was required I got rejected lol. There’s nothing wrong with btecs and I think it is a great alternative to alevels but they aren’t the same level. My cousin got 3 D* and it wasn’t enough to get into uni of York.