Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace S’s entire existence screams tack. All her outfits, her bad extensions.. however I adore grace F and her classic ‘blair Waldorf’ style. She’s a girl who’s incredibly comfortable with herself and her style. Would watch grace F solo for hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me it is a pitty (and have said it before) that grace f doesn’t upload anymore in her own channel. She has uploaded more this last weeks but I think grace S really upgrades her a lot having her in her side.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think Grace Shadrack adds anything to them as a duo. I could see Grace F being more successful if they ever went solo. She has a style and interests she sticks to whereas the other Grace follows trends and tries so hard to be sexy it’s painful

Reactions: 14
Grace S’s entire existence screams tack. All her outfits, her bad extensions.. however I adore grace F and her classic ‘blair Waldorf’ style. She’s a girl who’s incredibly comfortable with herself and her style. Would watch grace F solo for hours.
Neither of them are original or unique, but Grace F is a lot more palatable and seems like the nicer person of the two of them (maybe that comes from Grace S talking down to her and snaking her clearly on purpose). I much prefer Grace Fs content because even though she’s a bit clueless and in her own world, she’s pretty endearing

Reactions: 14
How are these bints drinking in New York? They literally ID EVERYONE. Fake IDs are so classy… 😒

Reactions: 10
for hours? y'all really hype up grace f, but i think they're both different flavors of the same vapid.

Reactions: 10
I still remember that one time they complained about someone saying Grace F was the looks and Grace S was the personality.. just because it’s still so hilariously accurate (except I find her personality very grating) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grace S looks like a witch with her bleach brows 😆, Halloween was 2 weeks ago love.

Also Grace F: “French toast tastes like fried eggy bread” ????? Eggy bread is already fried? French toast is literally eggy bread??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How old are they? They're in new York drinking. Don't you have to be 21? I thought they were pretty strict over there.

Reactions: 4
How old are they? They're in new York drinking. Don't you have to be 21? I thought they were pretty strict over there.
I said this. They have to have fake IDs because I’ve been out in New York with people in their 50s and they ID EVERYONE. The NYPD would definitely sort it as they’re super tough but can’t be bothered to alert them 💁🏼‍♀️

‘Hot’..?! Maybe Grace F but S is dreaming. Embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will I watch their NYC vlogs? 100% yes BUT it’s getting boring with them going to the same diner EVERY morning for “hangover brekkie”. This diner is going to be like when they get pasta for every single dinner. I can’t lie though, I’m intrigued to find out about the dates they’ve gone on so far!

Reactions: 7