Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite sad, I feel like they are both pretty but don’t know how to make themselves look good if that makes sense. Grace F needs to calm down with the tan and go back to how she used to do her hair because now it just looks like she doesn’t brush it. Grace S needs to get rid of those extensions

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else watch Grace S video on her solo channel about rating her old Instagram outfits the way she was pronouncing archive as quite literally how it's spelt arCHIVE instead of ark-ive was sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to pocket watch (.. im not really sorry) but I wonder how much they actually make a month, a year? No idea what Paris rental prices are like as I’ve never been interested in the place but it must be a fair bit

Judging from their holidays you’d think they make a lot, but I guess a lot of it can probably be written off against tax as they’re ‘work’ trips

Reactions: 4
Sorry to pocket watch (.. im not really sorry) but I wonder how much they actually make a month, a year? No idea what Paris rental prices are like as I’ve never been interested in the place but it must be a fair bit

Judging from their holidays you’d think they make a lot, but I guess a lot of it can probably be written off against tax as they’re ‘work’ trips
They kind of talked about it in their podcast, they’ve been earning money on YouTube from the age of 13 and have had the luxury of living at home rent free so they would have saved a decent amount over the years. They said they spend a lot of their savings on their “gap year” trips but made they money back from all the content they got from traveling so I can imagine them both having decent savings

I can’t lie, I actually like the girls they don’t annoy me as much as other influencers, but I wish they would stop going to certain restaurants/places and saying “Kim Kardashian’s favourite cheesecake!” Or “Lily-Rose Depp’s favourite restaurant!” Like who cares? They’re so obsessed and fascinated with celeb culture - you’re in Paris!! I would love to see them hang out at student places/just with people their own age and truly experience Paris rather than trying to be a celeb.

Reactions: 19
Only been to two continents but claim they travel the world 😂
I’ve been to 5 continents and still feel badly traveled! They’re not that bright are they..?

Also, have you guys seen their latest primark ads - and hideous outfits - on tiktok? Anything for a cheque, those two!

Reactions: 5
Think it’s a bit embarrassing that they got in touch with RED driving school to ask them to basically give them free lessons in return for their advertisements. I was always under the impression RED hot in touch with them lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think it’s a bit embarrassing that they got in touch with RED driving school to ask them to basically give them free lessons in return for their advertisements. I was always under the impression RED hot in touch with them lmaooo
And the cheek of grace to then complain about how much money she’s paid on lessons, she didn’t even pay for the first 6 months or her car!!! Girl needs her head wobbled

Reactions: 14
Not fussed by Grace S but I’ve always quite liked Grace F but they are really crap at their jobs 😫 they hardly ever post on any platform!