Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could be taking so much advantage of this opportunity but they prefer playing dress up and eating penne a la vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really do think once this year is up they’ll have to get more traditional jobs. The influencers life isn’t for them, all they’ve influenced me to do is to not buy fake tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really do think once this year is up they’ll have to get more traditional jobs. The influencers life isn’t for them, all they’ve influenced me to do is to not buy fake tan 😂
It definitely won’t last long but I reckon they still do earn a lot for their age considering they can afford all of these holidays in the first place

Reactions: 3
God it’s such a shame the way Grace S has gone, she looks like any other bog standard LA vibe influencer. Not a single drop of individuality

Reactions: 8
If I was there parents I would feel anxious about their travels, they do not come across as very aware in their vlogs…

Just because you are privledged, middle class, pretty women, doesn’t mean anything bad isn’t going to happen.

These trips are wasted on them. They do the same things wherever they go. Eat pasta and pizza, take tiktoks where they look incredibly awkward and visit Chanel and Dior.

Also someone needs to tell Grace F that, that Chanel bag doesn’t go with every single outfit.

Reactions: 21
Hahaha saw the girls last night walking in barca so much smaller than I expected didn’t even recognise them at first as well!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha saw the girls last night walking in barca so much smaller than I expected didn’t even recognise them at first as well!
I remember when they said they were only 5ft2/5ft3 and I was like shocked. I thought they would be more on the average 5ft5/5ft6 height.

What were they like?

Reactions: 1
Once again grace S being the worst friend ever
How her friends don’t get pissed off at her for this I’ll never know. The blonde on next to her (can’t remember he name) is easily prettier than her. Has to make everyone else look like tit/take a picture when everyone clearly isn’t ready 😂

Would probably be a bit tone deaf to put them up right now anyway, but they always run ridiculously behind
yes very also I’ve noticed they never post on their own channels anymore 🙄they don’t put any effort into videos anymore it’s so disappointing

Reactions: 1
I saw a clip from their podcast on tiktok a while ago, it was something about them being rejected (I think) from a club in Paris because they were short and ugly lmao. They said something about how the club wanted taller, elegant women, whilst they were stumpy and lacked elegance, which I think is hilarious but completley true especially with their hideous frumpy outfits and terrible makeup.

No amount of luxury items can ever make either of these look like anything other than overly fake tanned essex girls and it probably tears Grace F apart inside that she’ll never live out her old money fantasy simply due to the tacky, garish energy she exudes. Glad to see them humbled, hopefully more soon lmao

Reactions: 10