Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s what I think, they have the opportunity to live off visiting different cities, make it spicy girl

Reactions: 1
They’re very late at uploading arent they?? Only now posting a grwm in Malta when they left there like a month ago?

Reactions: 3
I think grace S started to use FaceApp on her photos… but only on her. She looks flawless and grace F looks dull, with sad eyes and bad posture. It could be a coincidence if it was just ONCE but it’s on every photo of them together
3E022429-2FB7-4FC7-A992-76479F878653.jpeg

More prove haha
S has to be kidding… why having enemies if you have grace s as a friend!!
6399F64D-DC11-4C4D-86D4-7C9C422AD051.jpeg
414EC408-2774-4FDD-A358-5D0280D992C6.jpeg
9653E9E4-5635-47C3-BB1E-68D9B46813A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, even on video (this is from their shared channel) Grace F looks a lot rougher.
1654292275519.png

Reactions: 8
I think grace S started to use FaceApp on her photos… but only on her. She looks flawless and grace F looks dull, with sad eyes and bad posture. It could be a coincidence if it was just ONCE but it’s on every photo of them together View attachment 1316392

More prove haha
S has to be kidding… why having enemies if you have grace s as a friend!! View attachment 1316438View attachment 1316439View attachment 1316440
I think grace F just is looking bad, her makeup does her no justice. I think they're both very pretty girls but they look so daft when they do excessive cakey makeup and obnoxious outfits

Reactions: 11
I think grace F just is looking bad, her makeup does her no justice. I think they're both very pretty girls but they look so daft when they do excessive cakey makeup and obnoxious outfits
Grace F did look pretty though. She still is but shes been looking so old lately. Does she do her makeup differently?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the lashes and the fake tan… she should try to look more natural, bc even she is so “classy” dressing the lashes and the tan makes her look so tacky

Did anyone else see how Grace S posted that she wanted to move to LA and a rental agency a couple of days ago....Thought Paris was gonna be the next move?

Reactions: 2
I looked up this thread specifically to say this - wtf has Grace F done to her face?! She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need make up and yet I think it’s the over done lip fillers and blow dry that make her face look like a 50 year old woman’s! It’s only been in the last few weeks/months that I’ve noticed it but someone needs to tell her it’s not a look!
Grace F did look pretty though. She still is but shes been looking so old lately. Does she do her makeup differently?

I looked up this thread specifically to say this - wtf has Grace F done to her face?! She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need make up and yet I think it’s the over done lip fillers and blow dry that make her face look like a 50 year old woman’s! It’s only been in the last few weeks/months that I’ve noticed it but someone needs to tell her it’s not a look!
Literally last year she looked so pretty. I think now she looks too orange, her eyebrows are too dark and it looks like she needs sleep

Reactions: 4
You can’t convince me this isn’t an 11 year old girl playing dress up
Well, tbh it’s a normal outfit haha
She has a young body, it may stay like this if her family has a rectangle body also. Grace S has few changes in her body and she looks more mature (physically obv) bc of that

Reactions: 9
I think Grace F is a naturally pretty girl and she has a great bone structure in her face! I think she should lay off the tan/eyelashes and go towards more of the “clean girl” / minamalist look, she’d look so much more fresh and youthful!!

Reactions: 15