Gordon Ramsay's Future Food Stars - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget the name of the woman who left on the last episode. She was a real ray of sunshine wasn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually quite like this series, once you get over how pointless everything about it is.

Yes! Hardly anyone talks about it but i quite like it. It’s like the best bits of the apprentice but with food. Everyone’s awful.

I forget the name of the woman who left on the last episode. She was a real ray of sunshine wasn’t she?
Rachel - vile. She could have an argument with her shadow. I’ve been wanting her to leave since week 1.
Not sure how Keir got away with that one!
He owned his tit unlike the others. I’d like him to win.

Reactions: 5
I think I’d like cbd olive oil guy to win actually. He seems to muck in to everything, and he was really good at selling in the last one. Really natural, that’s not easy!
I can’t decide who I disliked most; rachel or the Irish taco guy (terrible with names). He was a control freak with a ‘Im a nice guy really’ facade. In the episode where he left, it just seemed to me like he threw a tantrum coz he couldn’t get his own way - but then I saw someone on Twitter say they thought he’d been bullied!

I like Keir too! I was just surprised by him staying. But I think Gordon likes his personality.

I think I’d like cbd olive oil guy to win actually. He seems to muck in to everything, and he was really good at selling in the last one. Really natural, that’s not easy!
I can’t decide who I disliked most; rachel or the Irish taco guy (terrible with names). He was a control freak with a ‘Im a nice guy really’ facade. In the episode where he left, it just seemed to me like he threw a tantrum coz he couldn’t get his own way - but then I saw someone on Twitter say they thought he’d been bullied!
yes I like the cbd guy too. I think some of the women in this are awful and give women in general a bad name 🙊

Reactions: 2
I was very glad to see the back of eyebrows this week! She is awful. I couldn’t work with her. The rest of the team finally picked up on her game and bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Pleased Andy won he was a worthy winner
IMG_6285.jpeg
I wonder if there will be another series of this? I’d be surprised if there was.

Reactions: 1
As much as i liked the individuals, i'm not sure any of those were worthy of an investment tbh, Gordon & the experts picked up on points with all of them that would have a major impact going forward trying to grow the business! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t keen on Amy, though I admit she was a contender. I never like when one of the contestants criticises the others in the final, which she did, but it bit her on the bum last night when Gordon pointed out that she was doing what she was accusing them of doing, copying America. Classic. I am sick of seeing brownies and blondies everywhere anyway, so boring. So glad that the CBD guy won. Liked him from the start, though Kier was my favourite.
---
As much as i liked the individuals, i'm not sure any of those were worthy of an investment tbh, Gordon & the experts picked up on points with all of them that would have a major impact going forward trying to grow the business! 🤷‍♀️
I have a feeling that the guy’s product will be changed considerably in the process. Including the price. 🫤

The main problem with the programme is that Gordon Ramsay is an arrogant twit who can’t see passed his own nose! Any information he had was probably from a research team and he clearly doesn’t have a clue about any of the three products! You only have to look at Instagram to see how big the bakery market is!
I was rooting for Amy, but I don’t think she was clear in what she said. The thing about blondies being new to the US was a huge faux pas!