Gordon Ramsay's Future Food Stars - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone stick with this? I gave up the other day as I found myself fast forwarding bits. Really don't care who wins in the end. Can't see it being brought back.

Reactions: 1
I have kept watching it, just to see how the awful Valentina lasted. She finally got the boot, so probably won’t watch any more episodes. Ridiculous programme. Though I learned a bit about promoting a business on Instagram. Thank God I am too old to have to do it.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone stick with this? I gave up the other day as I found myself fast forwarding bits. Really don't care who wins in the end. Can't see it being brought back.
I’ve stuck to it but it’s very predictable. The one who is saved the week before nearly always gets fired the week after! The one I liked the most got fired (well I don’t think it’s been fired he just says he won’t be investing). I hated Valentina so glad she’s finally gone.

I could tell from the start who will win, so I’ll be interested to see if I was right!

I love GR, but this show is pointless. I gave up after 3 episodes. way too contrived.

Reactions: 2
I’ve stuck to it but it’s very predictable. The one who is saved the week before nearly always gets fired the week after! The one I liked the most got fired (well I don’t think it’s been fired he just says he won’t be investing). I hated Valentina so glad she’s finally gone.

I could tell from the start who will win, so I’ll be interested to see if I was right!
Well I was wrong! Really surprised at the winner actually!

Reactions: 3
Worthy winner in my opinion. I liked that she kept her cool even when Valentina was going at her last week.

I watched every episode and enjoyed it all. I thought Gordon kept calm and spent time guiding the candidates through the series. He offered them fantastic opportunities working in his restaurants, learning from the best.

The downside was when he announced the winner. She's a damp squid - told him what she thought he wanted to hear - she didn't create the smoothies as the lady who coached her gave her the ideas. Her "introduction" talk about her brand was weak. Even Gordon himself told her that she didn't have the quality to lead a large team. She didn't show any passion in what she was doing.

Let's look at what she has to offer! Crisps made from bananas, baked not fried. Yuk. It's a fad. People won't rush out and continue to buy them over the tasty brands out there. As for her smoothies, I saw some people grimace when they tasted them. Crisps and smoothies don't go together. IMO it's a car crash waiting to happen, and I just don't understand Gordon's decision.

On the other hand, I liked both of the other girls, both worked very hard, developed their brands which they were clearly passionate about, and spoke well at their launch party - they were both on a roll and enjoyed the whole experience.

Reactions: 3
I watched every episode and enjoyed it all. I thought Gordon kept calm and spent time guiding the candidates through the series. He offered them fantastic opportunities working in his restaurants, learning from the best.

The downside was when he announced the winner. She's a damp squid - told him what she thought he wanted to hear - she didn't create the smoothies as the lady who coached her gave her the ideas. Her "introduction" talk about her brand was weak. Even Gordon himself told her that she didn't have the quality to lead a large team. She didn't show any passion in what she was doing.

Let's look at what she has to offer! Crisps made from bananas, baked not fried. Yuk. It's a fad. People won't rush out and continue to buy them over the tasty brands out there. As for her smoothies, I saw some people grimace when they tasted them. Crisps and smoothies don't go together. IMO it's a car crash waiting to happen, and I just don't understand Gordon's decision.

On the other hand, I liked both of the other girls, both worked very hard, developed their brands which they were clearly passionate about, and spoke well at their launch party - they were both on a roll and enjoyed the whole experience.
I disagree Her is brand is stocked in Sainsbury’s harrods selfridges Whole Foods and. Amazon hardly a car crash and plantain isn’t a Banana

Reactions: 2
Not the person I thought would win after the last few episodes, wonder if they will do another series.

I ended up watching it all, was surprised she won but on reflection she had the best products with the most potential. Anyone and everyone sells brownies these days including vegan/gluten free etc. With the Japanese drink, maybe she’s onto something but she did choose a narrow market for it so I can see why Victoria won.

On a side note, Valentina’s face after they had announced the winner was priceless 🤣

Anyone else notice valentina in the background not clapping when Gordon announced the winner?? Horrible horrible cow

Reactions: 5
I'm quite surprised but this is returning tonight lol.

Thought it was just one of those cheap filler lockdown shows and Gordon would move on. I'll give it a go tonight though

I'm quite surprised but this is returning tonight lol.

Thought it was just one of those cheap filler lockdown shows and Gordon would move on. I'll give it a go tonight though
Thanks for letting us know 👍🏼 I enjoyed it so I’ll be watching it again.

Hopefully the contestants are nicer this time round!! They were awful, the lot of them last time!

The premise of the show makes zero sense, but I’ll be watching!

• Haha
It was absolute nonsense as expected.

Definitely a quick £££ for Gordon