Gordon Ramsay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Gordon Ramsay's new born has an official IG account hours after being born

I had no idea his wife had even taken him back, but seems strange for a real celeb to have an IG for their new born.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I had no idea his wife had even taken him back, but seems strange for a real celeb to have an IG for their new born.

Taken him back? Did they split up? I’ve heard he’s a bit of a rat but thought she’d always turned a blind eye.

Got to admit I’ve got a weird thing for him, he’s quite charismatic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel old now, I remember when their twins were born around 20 years ago lol

Reactions: 3

Yel

Taken him back? Did they split up? I’ve heard he’s a bit of
Oh I did think they broke up after one of his affairs became public knowledge, but I might be confusing him with Paul Hollywood.

I beleive his father in law owns a big stake in his parent company Gordon Ramsay holdings, so a breakup would have been messy.

Reactions: 1
Oh I did think they broke up after one of his affaires became public knowledge, but I might be confusing him with Paul Hollywood.

I beleive his father in law owns a big stake in his parent company Gordon Ramsay holdings, so a breakup would have been messy.
Nah the father in law stole off them and they sued him I think. Sure that bridge is burnt... it was something very messy like that, he forged Ramsey’s signature and left Gordon owing loads of rent or something

Reactions: 9

Yel

Ah I had no idea, think I need to brush up on my Ramsey gossip. Sounding interesting that he was jailed

Ah I had no idea, think I need to brush up on my Ramsey gossip. Sounding interesting that he was jailed

Not sure where I read it tbh but I love his restaurants so tend to keep up on news about his restaurants. Don’t think I knew about the one you posted though this is the one I was thinking of

They have four grown up children aged 21 to 17. What on earth possessed them to start again with a baby? I find that really bizarre. Can’t think of anything worse, personally 😄

Reactions: 15
Each to their own and all that but honestly I can’t imagine starting again with a newborn after raising my other kids into adulthood.

I suppose vast wealth means you can get staff in to do the stuff you’re too knackered to do but a baby at nearly 50😳 would finish me off.

Reactions: 8
Good luck to them, even if he is a cheater they seem to raise their kids well especially considering his own upbringing. Gordon's nurse mother and sister are always gambling in the bingo hall near where I live. Local rumours say his dad was an abuser and there were rumours Gordon went to his junkie brother's drug dealer and knocked the crap out of him :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Taken him back? Did they split up? I’ve heard he’s a bit of a rat but thought she’d always turned a blind eye.

Got to admit I’ve got a weird thing for him, he’s quite charismatic
I thought I’d heard that they had some agreement where she gets to have another baby each time he’s found out for cheating?

• Haha
Jesus. Sounds like hell, I’d like to be looking forward to grandchildren at his age not starting again.

Reactions: 5
They have four grown up children aged 21 to 17. What on earth possessed them to start again with a baby? I find that really bizarre. Can’t think of anything worse, personally 😄
My thoughts exactly! He is a serial cheater though, the wife probably wants to proof that she's worth coming back to and the IG account will be there to show the world heir sticking plaster baby.

Reactions: 4
I knew he was bad but shocked just how bad a man of so many daughters could be because he would hate men treating his daughters like he does his own wife. Imagine a man dating a daughter of his meeting him for the first time and he warns you that if you ever hurt her etc, you have so much to come back to him with for example tell him you'd never behave like himself.

• Wow
Must be a surrogate. No visible IVs on Tana and not a hair out of place. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin's wife with her weird set ups when she gets a new baby to play with.

Reactions: 23