Gordon Ramsay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% bought and paid for.
These pics are just showing Tana doing skin to skin after the baby has been ripped from the surrogates bleeding body. Nice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
100% bought and paid for.
These pics are just showing Tana doing skin to skin after the baby has been ripped from the surrogates bleeding body. Nice.
In a hospital bed with a white wrist band and all her jewellery still on. At 49 she would be such high risk she would have all sorts of evidence of medical intervention rather than looking immaculate. That baby looks freshly out too so I don't think she has been for a shower and fresh blow dry.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure I saw a photo of her taken recently and she looked as slim as usual. You’d imagine you’d have a sizeable bump for your 6th baby. At least enough to look slightly pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Must be a surrogate. No visible IVs on Tana and not a hair out of place. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin's wife with her weird set ups when she gets a new baby to play with.
Also the lack of any late pregnancy bloat.. When you end up having taking rings off and can’t get some of your shoes on.

Reactions: 11
The announcement is ambiguous enough for them to defend if people guess. Just her in a hospital room doing skin to skin with a newborn. The surrogate is away getting stitched up. All a bit handmaid's tale.
---
Also a box of Hipp formula at the bedside. Clues!

Reactions: 18
The daughters were also present with hair and makeup done ready for the photo shoot 🙄

Tana needed IVF with her other pregnancies, so the surrogate has probably carried one of their frozen embryos.

Reactions: 12
Well tit, it hadn’t actually occurred to me that they’d used surrogates and were faking that Tana has given birth twice in four years in her late 40s. But the fact she doesn’t have any late pregnancy bloat (as previously mentioned) plus a few other clues speaks volumes.

I mean it was blatantly obvious that even if Tana had carried the pregnancies at her advanced age, they would be using donor eggs. And probably sex selection, since they now conveniently have three of each.

Gross.

Edit: also just noticed in the DM that the two daughters take turns sitting in the hospital bed to hold the baby. If Tana had just given birth, she would be in no fit state to get out…

Reactions: 10
Obviously donor egg - hope it was all done legit and above board and that baby can trace its bio origins some day

Reactions: 3
Obviously donor egg - hope it was all done legit and above board and that baby can trace its bio origins some day
It’s probably a frozen embryo from when she had the last baby as she had IVF that time too. The only child not through IVF was Tilly.

Reactions: 5
I hope this late in life / round two family is not going to give the Beckhams any ideas..

It’s definitely a life that not many can afford now. We usually get our childcare years done - so we can get back to work or leave it until late on. Or not have kids at all because we can’t get decent housing etc.
It’s horrendously expensive to do this. Not that the Ramsey’s have to worry about that side of things.

Reactions: 2
As if you would be in the bed that a woman has just given birth in! From experience, the midwives need to check the bleeding and you are left in bed on a big pad. The bed is the stage for the photos. Just admit a surrogate, it's OK. I'd actually respect them more than putting her old 49 year old uterus through that. Using up their embryos is a lovely idea.
---
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.

Reactions: 10
I was almost going to say she could have given birth because I've had two kids and didn't get any pregnancy bloat and second time around I was only pushing for like 10 minutes max so didn't exactly look a mess afterwards either, so I'm assuming for a 6th baby it would almost just slide out 😆 BUT the fact the girls are sat in the bed seemingly so soon after makes it seem very sus, no way anyone else was sitting on my bloody post birth bed immediately after lol. Very weird to not just be upfront about it.

Tbf all the pics of my new babies were taken not in the bed I had them in, but on the post-natal ward.

Then again, Tana will be going private, so no need to be shunted room to room. I had mine on the NHS so don't know about private, but I'm assuming there you have the baby in one bed (birthing suite?) and then get wheeled to another room with a fresh bed in it for the cuddles/breast feeding/photos etc?

Reactions: 4
I braved the MN thread about this, and apparently there are hundreds of women who gave birth at that age too :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: and plenty claiming they're still ovulating at 96.

FFS - celebs like this are so bloody irresponsible. Women over 35 face an uphill battle getting pregnant - and then along comes a 49 year old who gives birth with false eyelashes on, fresh from the Botox treatment and with a lovely swishy blow dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.
Exactly - they haven’t said that Tana was pregnant but they haven’t said she wasn’t either. Lying by omission. It’s so shady. I have very strong views about commercial surrogacy full stop, but rich celebs renting women to give them babies when they already have enough kids is 🤢
---
It’s probably a frozen embryo from when she had the last baby as she had IVF that time too. The only child not through IVF was Tilly.
I wonder what the record is for a frozen embryo though. If the twins were their last time doing IVF, that was 23-24 years ago. I’m not sure frozen embryos are suitable for implantation after such a long time on ice… in which case they definitely used donor eggs.

Last edited:
Exactly - they haven’t said that Tana was pregnant but they haven’t said she wasn’t either. Lying by omission. It’s so shady. I have very strong views about commercial surrogacy full stop, but rich celebs renting women to give them babies when they already have enough kids is 🤢
---

I wonder what the record is for a frozen embryo though. If the twins were their last time doing IVF, that was 23-24 years ago. I’m not sure frozen embryos are suitable for implantation after such a long time on ice… in which case they definitely used donor eggs.
Their 4 year old was IVF, so they probably had frozen embryos from that session. They can be stored for 10 years.

Reactions: 6
I don't like the commodification of women's bodies either. Was Tana pregnant with their 4yo or was that a surrogacy arrangement too?

I find it quite creepy that they're trying to pass it off as a natural pregnancy. They don't have to be public about the new arrival at all, no-one's forcing them to. However they seemingly can't resist the urge for attention - Tana rather than Gordon going by the glam photoshoot? They could release a announcement and one relaxed photo taken at home (or no photos, to protect the child's privacy).

As well as the bio mother I feel a bit sorry for the child. A 20+ year gap with most of your siblings and your mum will be in her 60s when you're a tween and teen. Your dad will be a pensioner. Is Gordon even home that much? He has a lot of irons in the fire. No-one knows how long Tana and Gordon will live. I lost my fit, super healthy dad suddenly one day as a 'young' pensioner 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 12