Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

henriettadubois2

Chatty Member
100% bought and paid for.
These pics are just showing Tana doing skin to skin after the baby has been ripped from the surrogates bleeding body. Nice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Mums84

VIP Member
Must be a surrogate. No visible IVs on Tana and not a hair out of place. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin's wife with her weird set ups when she gets a new baby to play with.

Reactions: 23

Mums84

VIP Member
The announcement is ambiguous enough for them to defend if people guess. Just her in a hospital room doing skin to skin with a newborn. The surrogate is away getting stitched up. All a bit handmaid's tale.
---
Also a box of Hipp formula at the bedside. Clues!

Reactions: 18

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I braved the MN thread about this, and apparently there are hundreds of women who gave birth at that age too :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: and plenty claiming they're still ovulating at 96.

FFS - celebs like this are so bloody irresponsible. Women over 35 face an uphill battle getting pregnant - and then along comes a 49 year old who gives birth with false eyelashes on, fresh from the Botox treatment and with a lovely swishy blow dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mums84

VIP Member
Have they asked Hello to do this because it sounds more like hinting. Pics taken 16 weeks ago, so she's supposedly 5 months pregnant.

Tana Ramsay's baby bump photos everyone missed

Tana's magical baby news came as a complete surprise, with the author managing to conceal her baby bump in a slew of recent summer snaps.

Back in July, Tana delighted her Instagram followers with a string of sun-drenched snapshots alongside her family and friends. The star, who would have been pregnant with her sixth child at the time, managed to conceal her blossoming bump with oversized cosy knits.

The star looked radiant in the image wearing a strappy black top and a pair of leggings. The clever downward photo angle and the shade of the trees worked in Tana's favour, helping to mask her baby bump.

View attachment 2573258

View attachment 2573267

View attachment 2573268
The clever use of a hired womb inside the body of an unknown female, helped to disguise Tana's baby bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mums84

VIP Member
100% bought and paid for.
These pics are just showing Tana doing skin to skin after the baby has been ripped from the surrogates bleeding body. Nice.
In a hospital bed with a white wrist band and all her jewellery still on. At 49 she would be such high risk she would have all sorts of evidence of medical intervention rather than looking immaculate. That baby looks freshly out too so I don't think she has been for a shower and fresh blow dry.

Reactions: 17

maytoseptember

VIP Member
They have four grown up children aged 21 to 17. What on earth possessed them to start again with a baby? I find that really bizarre. Can’t think of anything worse, personally 😄

Reactions: 15

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She posted photos 16 weeks ago on Instagram and she's wearing a cropped top with leggings and doesn't look like someone who would have been 22/24ish weeks pregnant. It's their every right to use a surrogate (although I loathe the concept) but at least be honest about it.

Reactions: 14

scannertd

I had my third son at 46, I had suffered with sub fertility for many years, try for a year to get pregnant, miscarry, try again for a year or two, miscarry etc , so shocked to find I was pregnant at that age. The 3 are all born 5 years apart.
There are just more tests they like to do when you have a child later, with number 2 I was 41 and just had the normal routine tests.
With the third , the nuchal fold on the 12 week scan was so large I was given a 1 in 2 chance for downs syndrome and had an amnio there and then.
Worst 2 days of my life waiting for the results and everything came back fine. The drs couldn't explain the large nuchal fold and so I was scanned every month until he was born incase an abnormality appeared !
Anyway, he is 14 now, and I'm 60, keeps the house young.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
I don't like the commodification of women's bodies either. Was Tana pregnant with their 4yo or was that a surrogacy arrangement too?

I find it quite creepy that they're trying to pass it off as a natural pregnancy. They don't have to be public about the new arrival at all, no-one's forcing them to. However they seemingly can't resist the urge for attention - Tana rather than Gordon going by the glam photoshoot? They could release a announcement and one relaxed photo taken at home (or no photos, to protect the child's privacy).

As well as the bio mother I feel a bit sorry for the child. A 20+ year gap with most of your siblings and your mum will be in her 60s when you're a tween and teen. Your dad will be a pensioner. Is Gordon even home that much? He has a lot of irons in the fire. No-one knows how long Tana and Gordon will live. I lost my fit, super healthy dad suddenly one day as a 'young' pensioner 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The daughters were also present with hair and makeup done ready for the photo shoot 🙄

Tana needed IVF with her other pregnancies, so the surrogate has probably carried one of their frozen embryos.

Reactions: 12

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Must be a surrogate. No visible IVs on Tana and not a hair out of place. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin's wife with her weird set ups when she gets a new baby to play with.
Also the lack of any late pregnancy bloat.. When you end up having taking rings off and can’t get some of your shoes on.

Reactions: 11

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I think the biggest giveaway that the baby is from a surrogate, is the fact they kept it quiet.
Probably not a popular opinion, but I think they are far too old to be parents again. I find the whole thing slightly distasteful.

Reactions: 11

Mums84

VIP Member
As if you would be in the bed that a woman has just given birth in! From experience, the midwives need to check the bleeding and you are left in bed on a big pad. The bed is the stage for the photos. Just admit a surrogate, it's OK. I'd actually respect them more than putting her old 49 year old uterus through that. Using up their embryos is a lovely idea.
---
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.

Reactions: 10