Gordon Ramsay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on their road and see them out and about sometimes. She tends to wear baggy clothes but is so slight I think a bump would have been noticeable

Reactions: 8
She posted photos 16 weeks ago on Instagram and she's wearing a cropped top with leggings and doesn't look like someone who would have been 22/24ish weeks pregnant. It's their every right to use a surrogate (although I loathe the concept) but at least be honest about it.

Reactions: 14
I heard a clip of him on heart? Radio in January saying his wife was pregnant. So it can't have been a surrogate?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I heard a clip of him on heart? Radio in January saying his wife was pregnant. So it can't have been a surrogate?
Yeah I was reading about that. They mentioned him having 5 kids and he said number 6 was on the way. He also said she couldn’t do her jeans up then started back tracking saying he better check what he can say. But he’s very media savvy, so I don’t know how he could let something like that slip? It’s probably part of the act to make out she did give birth.

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t be unheard of for someone to have a baby age 49 would it, although rare!

Reactions: 2
She posted photos 16 weeks ago on Instagram and she's wearing a cropped top with leggings and doesn't look like someone who would have been 22/24ish weeks pregnant. It's their every right to use a surrogate (although I loathe the concept) but at least be honest about it.
Frolicking on a canoe. She looked trim in all the photos in the summer. Hilaria Baldwin approves.

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t be unheard of for someone to have a baby age 49 would it, although rare!
As I'm peri menopausal this has been of interest to me as I'm in my 50's now and still having periods. I thought it would be unlikely I'll get pregnant but then Victoria Coren has just given birth age 51! I was talking to my friend about it as I thought it wouldn't be possible in your 50's but she said it obviously is but there won't be many on record as most women will probably terminate the pregnancy. Apologies if that upsets or offends anyone but I think it's true as I would bloody tit myself if I fell pregnant now in my 50's!

Reactions: 9
But January was 10 months ago - and she has only just given birth?

Sorry, just read that this has already been mentioned 🤓
I know, it's a conundrum. Apparently the radio clip where he definitely said she was pregnant was from January. But it must have been from a later date 🤷‍♀️

Sounds like he was hinting that they were doing IVF again, or well into the surrogacy process (whatever the truth is).

Reactions: 2
In a hospital bed with a white wrist band and all her jewellery still on. At 49 she would be such high risk she would have all sorts of evidence of medical intervention rather than looking immaculate. That baby looks freshly out too so I don't think she has been for a shower and fresh blow dry.
Not necessarily high risk if it's their embryos from when she was younger or via donor eggs. Ultimately it's about the age of the eggs, not the woman. You can also have a natural pregnancy in your late 40s and be healthy - it's not unheard of.

Not necessarily high risk if it's their embryos from when she was younger or via donor eggs. Ultimately it's about the age of the eggs, not the woman. You can also have a natural pregnancy in your late 40s and be healthy - it's not unheard of.
I don’t think that’s entirely true. Pregnancy and birth is a massive physical ordeal, and at 49 she would be considered high(er) risk regardless of the age of donated eggs.

Reactions: 5
Pregnancy over 35 is labelled geriatric.... my daughter is a student midwife and they're covering high risk pregnancies at the moment. Women of 49 would be considered extremely high risk no matter how fit/healthy they are.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know someone personally who conceived and gave birth naturally after age 46?

My relative got pregnant naturally at 47 for the first time and sadly lost the baby

I had my third son at 46, I had suffered with sub fertility for many years, try for a year to get pregnant, miscarry, try again for a year or two, miscarry etc , so shocked to find I was pregnant at that age. The 3 are all born 5 years apart.
There are just more tests they like to do when you have a child later, with number 2 I was 41 and just had the normal routine tests.
With the third , the nuchal fold on the 12 week scan was so large I was given a 1 in 2 chance for downs syndrome and had an amnio there and then.
Worst 2 days of my life waiting for the results and everything came back fine. The drs couldn't explain the large nuchal fold and so I was scanned every month until he was born incase an abnormality appeared !
Anyway, he is 14 now, and I'm 60, keeps the house young.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if you would be in the bed that a woman has just given birth in! From experience, the midwives need to check the bleeding and you are left in bed on a big pad. The bed is the stage for the photos. Just admit a surrogate, it's OK. I'd actually respect them more than putting her old 49 year old uterus through that. Using up their embryos is a lovely idea.
---
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.
IIRC in the Daily Mail article it showed a post by one of the daughters calling Tana Ramsay a ‘rockstar’ which I took to mean regarding giving birth so if as suspected they used a surrogate what exactly has she done to be labelled a rockstar? Also I’m positive they have used one of their remaining embryos as the newborn has the very recognisable male Ramsay shaped head 😬……

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find this whole thing so weird haha. I swear in around September time he did an interview and said that Tana was desperate for another baby but he said he was definitely done and wouldn't have another one as he felt he was too old and already looked like he is Oscar's grandad. And then 2 months later they have magically had another one

Reactions: 8