Gordon Ramsay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know someone personally who conceived and gave birth naturally after age 46?

My relative got pregnant naturally at 47 for the first time and sadly lost the baby
My great aunt conceived at 48 gave birth at 49. This was in the late 1960s so no ivf. There is 28 years difference between brother and sister!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know someone personally who conceived and gave birth naturally after age 46?

My relative got pregnant naturally at 47 for the first time and sadly lost the baby
I've never posted here before but have been keeping up with the thread to see what peoples thoughts were and this question I couldn't not answer because honestly it can and does happen (but how frequently I don't know)

Without going into my life history when I was in my teens my mum starting going through what we would now call peri menopause she was around 46 at the time and this might sound weird to some but I always used to mark on the kitchen calendar when I came on and so did mum, over the next twelve months it became clear that she had become very irregular and it was getting her down her a lot she would look at my 'red dots' on the calendar and say she missed being like that and hated not knowing when she would 'see' again
Fast forward roughly another year mum was now 48 feeling shitter than ever wondering when it was all going to end, goes to see the new lady doctor at our practice for a well women check and finds out she 10 weeks pregnant !

Everything else to be honest is a bit of blur I was fresh out of high school but suffice to say it was a shock for her and dad and definitly not planned (she sort of became the talk of town 😂 this was 21 years ago) long story short we all just cracked on mum had a healthy pregnancy nothing out of the ordinary if memory serves at the end she just had a little high blood pressure and got v. big, she had C section and my little brother was born weighting 8lb 3oz

It honestly wasn't that much of an issue truth be told.
The only tragedy we faced was that sadly my dad passed away suddenly aged just 63 and my brother was only nine and still in junior school .

So to me on a personal level it's not so much can you it's more should you be ?

Reactions: 8
I got pregnant at 47 naturally it came as a huge shock to myself and hubby😶obs I was under consultant care due to age and it shocked my mental health to the core. I gave birth at 48 naturally.
We've now a 4 year old, 10 year old and 26 year old with also a 5 year old gd. 😊 Life is good, but full on I go to bed knackered 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the biggest giveaway that the baby is from a surrogate, is the fact they kept it quiet.
Probably not a popular opinion, but I think they are far too old to be parents again. I find the whole thing slightly distasteful.

Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t be unheard of for someone to have a baby age 49 would it, although rare!
I know somebody who naturally conceived at 49 and had a full term, problem free labour !
---
I think the biggest giveaway that the baby is from a surrogate, is the fact they kept it quiet.
Probably not a popular opinion, but I think they are far too old to be parents again. I find the whole thing slightly distasteful.
My friend lived a chaotic married life with her 1st husband and suffered DV. She was desperate for a child but her husband didn't want any kids as in his words 'he didn't want to share her with anyone else'. She finally found the courage to leave him, then spent a few years bouncing from one bad relationship to another. At 46 she finally met the most wonderful man who treats her like an absolute princess and whilst she thought she would never fall pregnant, she did at 49 by accident and is over the moon. To be fair she is very energetic and young for her age and probably has more energy than I had with my kids when I was 23 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know somebody who naturally conceived at 49 and had a full term, problem free labour !
---

My friend lived a chaotic married life with her 1st husband and suffered DV. She was desperate for a child but her husband didn't want any kids as in his words 'he didn't want to share her with anyone else'. She finally found the courage to leave him, then spent a few years bouncing from one bad relationship to another. At 46 she finally met the most wonderful man who treats her like an absolute princess and whilst she thought she would never fall pregnant, she did at 49 by accident and is over the moon. To be fair she is very energetic and young for her age and probably has more energy than I had with my kids when I was 23 :ROFLMAO:
That is really nice to hear.

Reactions: 2
I think for those people who haven’t got other children and try and get pregnant later on in life, then fair play but they have 5 already, so it’s just selfish to me! I’m 47 and with my second husband. I would have loved a 3rd child, but realistically I know it wouldn’t be fair for my younger kids and a new child. Not to mention it would prob kill me to be pregnant and then run after a newborn again at this age!

I definitely know it's very common for women to hit their mid forties start having less frequent periods, decide to then give up on all contraception because they think they're done then by all accounts nature, hormones or whatever has like a sudden spike of fertility and with out planning it happens tbh I've heard of few being caught out since back in the day when my mum experienced it but honestly i don't believe Tana Ramsey and whatever that staged picture was for one second and as a previous poster said I think Jools Oliver will be next .

Reactions: 9
They completely over-egged the pudding with those hospital bed photos :ROFLMAO:

I bet Jools Oliver has been on the phone already asking where they got the surrogate from. He works most of the time in the US these days, don't forget. You can buy babies with apparent ease there, it seems, given the amount of celebs that do it :(

It's the fresh faced, not a hair out of place, jewellery still on while clutching a totally freshly out newborn that confused me the most. And no visible medical/nursing interventions other than the hospital bed. That her whole family piles in after for photos. Hilaria likes to bring her own blood pressure cuff for the photo and put a hospital gown over her normal clothes.

• Haha
Have they asked Hello to do this because it sounds more like hinting. Pics taken 16 weeks ago, so she's supposedly 5 months pregnant.

Tana Ramsay's baby bump photos everyone missed

Tana's magical baby news came as a complete surprise, with the author managing to conceal her baby bump in a slew of recent summer snaps.

Back in July, Tana delighted her Instagram followers with a string of sun-drenched snapshots alongside her family and friends. The star, who would have been pregnant with her sixth child at the time, managed to conceal her blossoming bump with oversized cosy knits.

The star looked radiant in the image wearing a strappy black top and a pair of leggings. The clever downward photo angle and the shade of the trees worked in Tana's favour, helping to mask her baby bump.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have they asked Hello to do this because it sounds more like hinting. Pics taken 16 weeks ago, so she's supposedly 5 months pregnant.

Tana's magical baby news came as a complete surprise, with the author managing to conceal her baby bump in a slew of recent summer snaps.

Back in July, Tana delighted her Instagram followers with a string of sun-drenched snapshots alongside her family and friends. The star, who would have been pregnant with her sixth child at the time, managed to conceal her blossoming bump with oversized cosy knits.

The star looked radiant in the image wearing a strappy black top and a pair of leggings. The clever downward photo angle and the shade of the trees worked in Tana's favour, helping to mask her baby bump.

View attachment 2573258

View attachment 2573267

View attachment 2573268
Now that's what you call clout !!

Old Gordon's been on the phone bawling at the managment
You better bleeping tell that rag of a bleeping magazine that the big whopper exited her vagina or some fucker's getting sacked .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2573258

View attachment 2573267

View attachment 2573268
The clever use of a hired womb inside the body of an unknown female, helped to disguise Tana's baby bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now that's what you call clout !!

Old Gordon's been on the phone bawling at the managment
You better bleeping tell that rag of a bleeping magazine that the big whopper exited her vagina or some fucker's getting sacked .
Surely if they were really worried and she didn’t use a surrogate they could just put out a photo where she had an obvious bump. One must exist!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the article in the daily mail about Gordon’s mistress of 7 years?!

• Wow