Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over her making out like she finished with Kyle and is totally content 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing but that lassie is completely bleeping unhinged!

I can’t explain how enraged I get reading all this stuff which we know are lies, she’s a pathological liar 🤥

Most telling part is she did NOT deny that Kairo has been invited to spend time with the Walkers!
Yet all her Full time yummy mummy club have been gunning for Annie! Even on Facebook yesterday I seen comments from daft girls believing it’s all Annie’s fault!

She’s bleeping despicable!!!!!! I dislike her guts!
I hope the walkers or somebody does a statement in behalf of the walkers to say the lies about Annie need to stop for her mental health and that Annie has never had any issues with the children meeting ….. it’s not fair for Annie to keep being blamed when it’s far from the truth Annie is a better person than I am because I’d have definitely done a public statement by now
---
She’s always supported kyles football 😂😂😂😂 omg girl!!! You were a pump and dump! He’s not even met your daughter! You ARE NOT THE WIFE!!!!!!!!!! Get that into your head thick twit and stop making out you know Kyle better than anyone else!
How can she have always supported Kyle when he ignored KIARO GOODMAN for three years and has never met the girl !!
please explain how her brain bleeping works 🤢🤢 she knocks me sick honestly . Supporting a man who publicly called you an episode not even a side piece just a shag and she is utterly obsessed with him .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Be Sainsbury’s snide Colin the caterpillar cake if Annie hadn’t paid for all that .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She soooo busy, and does not care about Kyle but here we are - reading entire blog about him😂😂😂. Got bored reading his name over AND over 😂

• Haha
She's got KW printed on that sign. Why? Why not his name? I mean, I know why, it's because she's unhinged but the duck does she think it looks like?
Poor little boy.

Kws kairo walker something...its gotva lovely ring to it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My child’s father doesn’t see our son abandoned him years ago
cant stand him don’t ever mention his name and blocked him on everything

But I might go Homebase now and support him at work 🤔🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Pretty boring I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a load of bollocks! They can have a relationship with their father without her. They are not a package deal, she is ruining this for her children as she feels she has to be included. How many women send their children to their fathers every weekend and don’t actually see their ex’s themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Lauren - supporting "her man" through footy on the telly like most Man City fans round the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly the level of insane is just scary
“ we are enjoying the things we couldn’t with kiaro “ ….. kyle wasn’t at the birth or photo shoot and still ain’t met her !!
” when will it end “ does multiple posts blogs and articles publicly talking about it !!
” always supporting kyle “ a man who is taking legal action against you and wants nothing to do with your two children 😳

I mean you can go on and on but you get the point she is insane her family enable her it’s sick
---
I often wonder this. When you see any person, man or woman, show the type of behaviour she is, it’s very bothersome and often a prelude to worse actions. It’s only in hindsight people will assess all the info and be shocked nobody did anything. That’s always the case.

but… If Kyle ever wanted to pursue custody and had a good lawyer to compile all of the posts, blogs and timelines to show how borderline personality she is at the sake of her kids, I think she may even be putting herself at risk of losing custody to him.
I just feel sick reading this thread it’s getting that worrying . I know Annie is safe but this behaviour it’s not normal thousand have said it on daily mail comments so everybody can see it not just us . It’s so concerning her family enable her if it was my sister I would have to tell her to stop it’ So bad .

I don’t understand what is taking so long to shut her up

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
Honestly, I had thought I’d walk away if my husband cheated, let alone had not one, but two kids elsewhere. And in my personal circumstances I probably would, because sadly we’re not multi-millionaires.

But I can now see what a twisted game this has become. Knowing all of this, I’d be plotting my long term success & happiness and that means taking the husband to the cleaners. But first, deal with the OW. I’d insist on presenting a united family, go through legal proceedings and make sure the husband didn’t cave into demands like the spineless knob he clearly is. I would want to provide adequately for the kids (yes all his kids), so school fees etc.

Meanwhile, I’d make sure my own bank account and assets were looking healthy. And I’d try to enjoy my life with friends and family.

I’d make sure my husband was parenting our kids and part of our family life, but on my terms.

Then at some point in the not to distant future, I’d leave him. Because it would make my skin crawl knowing what he’s done and I know I’d never get past that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I to have been a stepmother to kids where the mother was mental.. I had to buy clothes and shoes as she would send them looking terrible, the wouldn't send the stuff we bought back on them. She constantly phoned, spoke about me, I had to end the relationship even tho we have a child together to. She is still at it even tho kids are middle aged teens. It's so draining

• Sad
Reactions: 25
My child’s father doesn’t see our son abandoned him years ago
cant stand him don’t ever mention his name and blocked him on everything

But I might go Homebase now and support him at work 🤔🫠🫠🫠
naaaah write a blog about him instead 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So does that mean I’ve supported Drake, 50 Cent, The Weeknd, Busta Ryhmes, Craig David, Beyoncé, Burna Boy, Stormz & J Huss With their careers because I’ve actually been in the same room (stadiums) as all of them

✨ always supporting 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She writes exactly like Mr. Bs ex who we took to court and wiped the bleeping floor with.
She was literally forced to go to therapy or the children were to be removed from her care.

Lauren needs to be really careful with what she's saying.
If she really truly wants the kids acknowledged, as she wishes, there could be a custody battle.

Snet from iphoen & sansumg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just wanna say it’s been so interesting reading everyone’s views on what they would do if they were in this situation. Shows it’s not always as clear cut as walking away, whatever Annie decides I hope she finds inner peace and happiness because this past 5 years must have been hell on earth for her!
Oh I would leave him and run for the hills , stay plonked on top of it. Not easy decision to make stay or go , I couldn’t forgive the betrayal , lies and deceit .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She writes exactly like Mr. Bs ex who we took to court and wiped the bleeping floor with.
She was literally forced to go to therapy or the children were to be removed from her care.

Lauren needs to be really careful with what she's saying.
If she really truly wants the kids acknowledged, as she wishes, there could be a custody battle.

Snet from iphoen & sansumg
She fails to realise if he gets contact she won’t be around for it …. She won’t be suppoort Him the kids will with a nanny or Kyle’s parents or even his wife .

Reactions: 16
unless Kyle gets the snip I’m willing to put a years wages on the fact lauryn will have baby #3 sooner or later

• Angry
  • Sick
Well ladies, if anything at least we have a new tag line from the blog "let that sink in" 😂😂😂
The "supporting his career" is now another crazy to add to her ever growing list.
At least now she's defined why she's resentful towards the baby.
Trying to imply fake privacy from Annie - she's not given one bleeping interview since episode 2!! Leave her alone

• Haha
  • Wow
I honestly can’t get past the name.

Why would you have a different name to your kids. Why would you give them their absent father’s name? How detached from those kids must you be, to not want them to share your own name.

All I can think is that fucker will change her name to Walker in good time.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.